Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

Hi Guys, Any recommendation for any massage parlors (NOT the gay ones) in KL by manly or cute masseurs? With sensual and HE would be great! Thank you guys :)

Edited by DarylKL

Guest bishex0
On 4/1/2024 at 9:12 AM, dammeme said:

I would like to join the telegram group. Please DM me for invitation.. thanks.

New link to the bw sauna massage Telegrm private group

>> https://t.me/+ysTDQBks3nQxMGVl

Dunno how long this link valid. Good luck! 😈

Guest Joecum
1 hour ago, Guest Chubbb said:

PB Sauna, Brickfields. 

Not sure is it happening on Friday night, plan to go later 

Just gonna try my luck.

On 28th April (Sunday) was at Kakiku in the evening after 8pm. Was having some light stuff at the dungeon with this guy, not much we just kissed and stuff; you played with my ear…if you’re here would like to catch up with you again :)

Hey KL boys, seeking for a date to company me at EQ Hotel KL on 4th May. Wanna swim 🏊‍♀️ at the infinity pool! Dm me on tele: @Urban_guy. I do have some peference for young twinks. 

Cheers! 

Guest Guest
19 hours ago, shadanasahasam said:

Visited 52F today after a long break. Paid RM29. Place has not changed. Very good diverse crowd maybe 50 guys of all ages shapes and sizes. An African guy was drawing attention to his long thick .... and big round butt. In the darkroom one guy was being rimmed and bjed simultaneously. Bj also in front of computers. In the shower an old chubby and a much younger guy were trading bj. Still popular and happening. Right place to be in today.

Thanks for sharing. May I know which date you been there?

Guest Ken
On 4/18/2024 at 1:09 AM, clothy said:

Hello all, I'll be staying at the Hilton this Sunday and was wondering if anyone had any good massage shops (straight ones) with good looking male masseurs? Can pm pls would appreciate!!

Does Anyone have contact of Remo from Nepal massuer?

On 4/29/2024 at 12:37 AM, geronimo9393 said:

Just gonna try my luck.

On 28th April (Sunday) was at Kakiku in the evening after 8pm. Was having some light stuff at the dungeon with this guy, not much we just kissed and stuff; you played with my ear…if you’re here would like to catch up with you again :)

It was with u only or together with another guy?

3 minutes ago, horhorfun said:

Similar to kb dark room?

KakiKu's basement is much larger than KeyBox's dark room. 

They try to make it a bit like a maze, but it is quite manageable.   There are a few rooms in there, and I have once used it for some private time.  Subsequent visits had not seen the rooms unlocked, but perhaps some people were using them. 

On 4/18/2024 at 1:09 AM, clothy said:

Hello all, I'll be staying at the Hilton this Sunday and was wondering if anyone had any good massage shops (straight ones) with good looking male masseurs? Can pm pls would appreciate!!

Can support Terry at 88A Brickfields.

Strong hands straight guy.

https://therapistjoe.setmore.com/services

#Fusionmassage #sportsmassage #chiropractic #traditionalmassage #tuina #cupping #scrapping #推拿 #刮痧 #拔罐 #抓龙筋 #前列腺 #urut #urutbadan #urutbatin #urutlelaki #manhoodmassage #prostatemassage

Follow IG@masterjoe85 

Subscribe Telegram

23 hours ago, yhtang said:

KakiKu's basement is much larger than KeyBox's dark room. 

They try to make it a bit like a maze, but it is quite manageable.   There are a few rooms in there, and I have once used it for some private time.  Subsequent visits had not seen the rooms unlocked, but perhaps some people were using them. 

I personally like kakiku because of the basement where everyone is naked and its not all pitch black like the dark room in otot2 or other saunas..some part is lightly dimmed which u can still see the naked bodies or ppl sucking or fcking and there is some part which is totally pitch black..but not so big..otot2 sauna, ppl just wondering around n seldom see guys naked walking around unless in the dark room la where its pitch black..

On 5/4/2024 at 10:18 PM, Shilderia said:

Blind masseur? Batin and/or release/light fun possible?

88A or any blind massage outlet in Brickfields are proper with no hanky panky

For fun, please go Purnama, Tantara Spa, Borneo Native, Sempurna Avenue or BB Boy

Edited by Spinbomb

https://therapistjoe.setmore.com/services

#Fusionmassage #sportsmassage #chiropractic #traditionalmassage #tuina #cupping #scrapping #推拿 #刮痧 #拔罐 #抓龙筋 #前列腺 #urut #urutbadan #urutbatin #urutlelaki #manhoodmassage #prostatemassage

Follow IG@masterjoe85 

Subscribe Telegram

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.