Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

17 hours ago, wanker87 said:

Does anyone know if the basement at Kakiku is opened on Thursday or Friday and from what time? Whats the difference between Otot2 and Oops?

Basement open on Weekend only

1 hour ago, yhtang said:

Kakiku's basement is open on weekends from 7.00 pm onwards. 

What's the basement? I thought Kakiku is the sauna also. 

11 hours ago, imm said:

What's the basement? I thought Kakiku is the sauna also. 

KakiKu is an onsen based sauna, but on weekends, the basement of the sauna is open to patrons.  It is dark inside, and is arranged in a sort of maze.  Patrons can go in there, free themselves of societal constraints, and enjoy each other's company.

What happens the then maze remains in the maze.  I have had an amazing (pun intended) time when I last visited the maze.  

1 hour ago, yhtang said:

KakiKu is an onsen based sauna, but on weekends, the basement of the sauna is open to patrons.  It is dark inside, and is arranged in a sort of maze.  Patrons can go in there, free themselves of societal constraints, and enjoy each other's company.

What happens the then maze remains in the maze.  I have had an amazing (pun intended) time when I last visited the maze.  

Wow, that's excited! I will go and check it out when I visit KL

4 hours ago, yhtang said:

Is it then not worth it to go to Kakiku on weekdays if one is looking for fun? 

1 hour ago, wanker87 said:

Is it then not worth it to go to Kakiku on weekdays if one is looking for fun? 

Do note KakiKu is only open on certain days of the week, not every day.

However, if you happen to be in KakiKu on the days when the basement is not open, there will still be patrons willing to play, it is just a matter of where in KakiKu that you are able to find a modicum of privacy - or sufficient privacy to suit your needs - to play. 

However, your observation/inference is correct in that there are open spaces in KakiKu and patrons would not be advised to play in these open areas in the full view of other patrons.  

Does anyone know about popular gay clubs in Kuala Lumpur? I am traveling to Kuala Lumpur this March and want to go to some trending gay club. Any recommendations?

Guest Shah senjakala guys

SENJAKALA GUYS HOME SPA 

Slots open now ! Incall. outcall area kuala lumpur only 

♦️Full body massage

♦️Manhood (batin)+ Massage+prostat 

♦️Full body scrub

12pm - 10pm

📍Bang Wangi Bukit Nenas, KLCC

Kindly contact me for packages, details and reservation. TQ

0162544088.wa

I was working at senjakala spa before.. now I doing freelance massage at my apartment in Kuala lumpur

Room good condition,have shower room and massage tabel 

SENJAKALA GUYS HOME SPA 

♦️Full body massage

♦️Full body scrub

12pm - 10pm

0162544088.wa

I was working at senjakala spa before.. now I doing freelance massage at my apartment in Kuala lumpur

SENJAKALA GUYS HOME SPA 

♦️Full body massage

♦️Full body scrub

12pm - 10pm

0162544088.wa

SENJAKALA GUYS HOME SPA 

♦️Full body massage

♦️Full body scrub

12pm - 10pm

0162544088.wa

SENJAKALA GUYS HOME SPA 

♦️Full body massage

♦️Full body scrub

12pm - 10pm

0162544088.wa

SENJAKALA GUYS HOME SPA 

♦️Full body massage

♦️Full body scrub

12pm - 10pm

0162544088.wa

SENJAKALA GUYS HOME SPA 

♦️Full body massage

♦️Full body scrub

12pm - 10pm

0162544088.wa

SENJAKALA GUYS HOME SPA 

♦️Full body massage

♦️Full body scrub

12pm - 10pm

0162544088.wa

SENJAKALA GUYS HOME SPA 

♦️Full body massage

♦️Full body scrub

12pm - 10pm

0162544088.wa

5 hours ago, Guest Shah senjakala guys said:

SENJAKALA GUYS HOME SPA 

♦️Full body massage

♦️Full body scrub

12pm - 10pm

0162544088.wa

I remember I have been to Senjakala Spa before, last time it was located in Pudu. It was closed for a long time. I love the spa atmosphere and miss getting massages at Senjakala.

On 2/16/2024 at 11:41 PM, anxiousfriedtofu said:

How is the gym on the ground floor of Otot2? Is it fully equipped? Heard not many of its patrons use it. Would be interesting to try getting the pump there. 👀 😉Fitness and fun = a perfect evening.

The gym there is very large and fairly well equipped. A bit old though.

2 hours ago, chiPJ said:

can try goong signature ... full of gay boys until cannot walk. every saturday night. tiktok music and pop remixes though. mostly chinese young crowd. go around 11pm. closes around 4am.

or you can follow some gay event organisers, they organise gay nites at different venues

- dbe malaysia (MOST popular and well attended gay parties in town)

- secret sunday social (organise themed events with drag and comedy, etc... fundraisers. often glitzy)

- rainbow rojak (queer party with great fun music, featuring lots of edgy and crazy fun / fierce drag queens like kumela kumslut - great for people who love DRAG RACE)

- unorthodox daddy (smaller themed events around diff bars in KL)

there's a gay bar called Blue Boy but it's kinda boring and not well attended nowadays. they have drag shows, but they are a bit oldschool, although quite classic as well. the drag shows at Rainbow Rojak are way better and more fresh and gen Z.

got many other more chinesey gay bars around town ...

Wow, thank you for the info.

On 2/14/2024 at 10:11 PM, yhtang said:

Kakiku's basement is open on weekends from 7.00 pm onwards. 

Kakiku’s basement is opened for weekday during CNY period. 
I visited it on last Thur & surprisingly the basement is opened during weekday.

2 hours ago, STYL said:

Lucky you! 

They must have opened the basement because it was the holiday period.  I do not expect the basement to be open on normal days once the Chinese New Year period is over.  But I presume they will similarly open over other festive periods.  It is best to call to check beforehand.  

2 hours ago, STYL said:

how was the crowd and activity at kakiku during CNY period?

2 hours ago, chiPJ said:

how was the crowd and activity at kakiku during CNY period?

The crowd for the day is about 30-40pax… 

the basement is opened at about 7.30pm & all people stay at the basement once it is opened.

It is so happening & full with activities in the dark room at basement

On 2/19/2024 at 6:07 PM, STYL said:

The crowd for the day is about 30-40pax… 

the basement is opened at about 7.30pm & all people stay at the basement once it is opened.

It is so happening & full with activities in the dark room at basement

i think recently kakiku is better than otot2, as people can be completely naked in kakiku and got a larger maze to play and hunt (at the basement dungeon). otot2 really people just standing around chatting or aimlessly walking round-and-round... lol.

1 hour ago, chiPJ said:

i think recently kakiku is better than otot2, as people can be completely naked in kakiku and got a larger maze to play and hunt (at the basement dungeon). otot2 really people just standing around chatting or aimlessly walking round-and-round... lol.

In KakiKu, do they really allow customers to be totally naked even in the common areas? 

The management used to be rather prude last time.  This would be a new development, which I welcome.

The basement is always fun, of course, and I am always naked when I enter that area. 

2 hours ago, chiPJ said:

Everyone had own preference.

7 hours ago, chiPJ said:

I dont think I see any guy naked at Kakiku before sadly

Guest fed up
7 hours ago, chiPJ said:

Oops lagi teruk full of bottoms all standing or walking around in circles...haha

10 hours ago, yhtang said:

In KakiKu, do they really allow customers to be totally naked even in the common areas? 

The management used to be rather prude last time.  This would be a new development, which I welcome.

The basement is always fun, of course, and I am always naked when I enter that area. 

no, i meant in kakiku you can be completely naked in the basement after 7pm. it's very liberating to see everyone walking naked and ready for action... plus easy to see the dick and ass too haha.

12 minutes ago, chiPJ said:

no, i meant in kakiku you can be completely naked in the basement after 7pm. it's very liberating to see everyone walking naked and ready for action... plus easy to see the dick and ass too haha.

Ah, thank you for the clarification.

It is very much appreciated, as was your original post.

6 hours ago, extod170 said:

Reviews are right - this place is more Chinese dominated. I think there were only around 5-10% patrons of other ethnicities. I visited on Sunday night at 8pm so the place was not so crowded but the basement dungeon was opened. Upon entry (RM40) I only received a small towel and they told me to exchange for a large towel only when I'm leaving. No robes/thongs provided (according to reviews they do, not sure why they didn't this time).

That's quite a departure from the last time I was there.

Perhaps the reduction in the number of garments etc helps in the reduction of laundry expenses. 

If you ask me, unless you have a specific fetish for instant/preformed fundoshi, there really isn't much of a point in issuing that item of clothing.  I, for one, do not wear it when in KakiKu, and I was not the only one forgoing it, and swing free. 

Guest Tek

Hi, visiting KL next week on business. 

Would love to hear if there're any recommended massage / blind massage place in the city. 

remember when I went there on 2 Feb. Basement not open ( I thought open from Fri-Sun). The boss told me they opened on 1 Feb. So Friday not open.

They provide me everything, but I just need the towel. So I return all unused to counter without waste.

On 2/22/2024 at 11:55 AM, extod170 said:

All types of body shapes and sizes are there so you can take your pick. I found a guy that I like and when action took place at the dungeon, flocks of other patrons will come and see or attempt to join in the fun. Was quite a sight. Too many roaming hands lol. Reviews are also right that there are no private rooms. I suppose the owner wants action to take place where people can see.

Actually Kakiku has a row of private rooms at the dungeon (maybe 5-7 rooms), and also you can peruse the few private restrooms/bathrooms on the top floor.

i love how crazy people can get at the basement... haha.

On 2/24/2024 at 6:21 PM, wanker87 said:

Also went to KAKIKU on a friday evening. most of the action was happening in the basement which was surprisingly large. 

Overall, had a good experience, I did not feel unsafe. Had someone suck me off in the basement (sorry for the amount of cum 😅, didn't masterbate for a long time) whilst another was sucking my nipples haha. Do note that there are a lot of ppl there who are only there to watch and not interested in action. The only thing I didn't like so much, the owners were constantly walking around both in the upper and basement area. One of the owners also tried flirting with me, didn't like that. Whilst I felt safe, it did feel a bit unprofessional. 90% chinese patrons and a few malays. The sauna is located in a chinese region in KL but in an indian neighbourhood 😅

I also saw the owner of kakiku playing or flirting with some of the guys, or 'match-making' guys. I even saw him slapping some willing patrons with his huge thick dick... (he use the thick meat to slap the patrons face, to the patrons obvious delight!!). unprofessional yes but kinda hot especially coz it's so thick, can hear the slapping meat noises...

btw it's not an indian neighbourhood but a bangladeshi one haha. although there are decent chinese eateries nearby... (right downstairs is an aircon chinese restaurant, sometimes can see gays eating there after sauna, and outside the street got a popular porridge place, and at the corner, a very famous hokkien noodle place (both places you will see some gays eating after their action too haha). 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.