Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

Guest Wondering
52 minutes ago, Guest Neh Neh said:

Oh he is Kon Thai. Lanjiao big and thick. Neh Neh hard and protrude. Not bad.

Is he really legit? He looks like some insta model that I saw before...

2 hours ago, Guest Hanson said:

https://malaysia.craigslist.org/m4m/d/boy-hansome/6314674580.html

Good day everyone. Any review on him? Make me horny lol

the last time i text him and request some pictures, he asked me where i got his number from. which is a lil bit suspicious. so I didn't continue our chat.

Edited by Newbcyber

1 hour ago, myOhmy said:

Haishhh why you people keep searching MB from craiglist?..95% is fake..some of them used model pic from thailand,vietnam and even philipines and indonesia..some of that model is very famous in instagram make me wonder how your people not aware...LOL..

You this ASSHOLE! shut your mouth!

I'm looking the guy whom I met last night (21/9/17) at Mandi Manda.

I was just about leaving at 8.58 p.m. when suddenly a guy pat me. I turned and there he is in his underwear. He asked me "what's the theme tonight" and i said "it's nude night". "So i need to take off my underwear?" he asked again. "Yes you should" I replied. Then he took off his underwear and wrap the towel around. "Are you leaving?" he asked. Even though I was wanted to leave, I said to him, "No". "Just come to check my phone" I said and also take the condom and lube in my locker. "So, can you show me around?", "Sure".

So I took him and show him around the MM. I took him to level 69, the dark room and the private cabin area. God know how i really want him at that time. I don't want to look too obvious and be seen as to take advantage of his innocentness. So we chatted a little and just stand at the private cabin area. After awhile, the said that he want to explore around. so off he go to the maze area. I'm preying on him stealthily and at some point i lost him. the i went to look for him around from the locker room, the sauna area and back to level 69. A few minutes later, i saw him with chatting with a guy in front of the sauna. my heart broke but still got hope on him. l went back waiting in front of the private cabin. After awhile, i saw down the stairs and with the guy in front of sauna. I look him enter the private cabin with the guys, broken hearted.

You, the guy who lives in Puchong and work in Damansara, if you read this, please msg me.

59 minutes ago, Seth Z. said:

I was just about leaving at 8.58 p.m. when suddenly a guy pat me. I turned and there he is in his underwear. He asked me "what's the theme tonight" and i said "it's nude night". "So i need to take off my underwear?" he asked again. "Yes you should" I replied. Then he took off his underwear and wrap the towel around. "Are you leaving?" he asked. Even though I was wanted to leave, I said to him, "No". "Just come to check my phone" I said and also take the condom and lube in my locker. "So, can you show me around?", "Sure".

So I took him and show him around the MM. I took him to level 69, the dark room and the private cabin area. God know how i really want him at that time. I don't want to look too obvious and be seen as to take advantage of his innocentness. So we chatted a little and just stand at the private cabin area. After awhile, the said that he want to explore around. so off he go to the maze area. I'm preying on him stealthily and at some point i lost him. the i went to look for him around from the locker room, the sauna area and back to level 69. A few minutes later, i saw him with chatting with a guy in front of the sauna. my heart broke but still got hope on him. l went back waiting in front of the private cabin. After awhile, i saw down the stairs and with the guy in front of sauna. I look him enter the private cabin with the guys, broken hearted.

You, the guy who lives in Puchong and work in Damansara, if you read this, please msg me.

Had my fair share of this situation back in the days. First, grab your chance while you still can (without looking like a desperado). Second, never ever let your feelings involve, will not end well. ;)

3 hours ago, Seth Z. said:

I was just about leaving at 8.58 p.m. when suddenly a guy pat me. 

I was at mm oso at that time. Did u refer to the chi guy that wearing glasses, height around 165? coz not many guy left around that time. coz he oso stay puchong?

3 hours ago, crazyrightnow said:

Had my fair share of this situation back in the days. First, grab your chance while you still can (without looking like a desperado). Second, never ever let your feelings involve, will not end well. ;)

It's love at first sight. haha.

1 hour ago, Guest henry said:

I was at mm oso at that time. Did u refer to the chi guy that wearing glasses, height around 165? coz not many guy left around that time. coz he oso stay puchong?

That could be him.

19 minutes ago, Seth Z. said:

It's love at first sight. haha.

That could be him.

Ohh... so sorry to say..im the guy who chat wit him infront the sauna n then proceed to the private cabin. :) actually that is my 2nd time wit him. Btw that guy is cute huh.

1 hour ago, Guest henry said:

Ohh... so sorry to say..im the guy who chat wit him infront the sauna n then proceed to the private cabin. :) actually that is my 2nd time wit him. Btw that guy is cute huh.

But he asked him to bring him to explore the place, i assumed it was his first time there. If it was not his first time but he initiated the chat and asked him to tour guide him... (u all know who is he his and him,  kan?) Then, u just missed the boat! Haha!

4 hours ago, crazyrightnow said:

Listen to the wiseman says

2 hours ago, Guest henry said:

Damn!!! It's like talking about ur crush to his boyfriend. Yup he's cute and i like his voice.

Btw, 2nd time? When was the 1st?

1 hour ago, Daniel Denielle said:

Lol...can't even see in the dark....how to be love at first sight.....

We met at the locker area. He just arrived and undressed.

1 hour ago, Seth Z. said:

Damn!!! It's like talking about ur crush to his boyfriend. Yup he's cute and i like his voice.

Btw, 2nd time? When was the 1st

Ist time met him last week, on underwear theme. Mayb thats why he ask u what theme that 2nd day. On 1st time he was wit his friend... exploring. 2nd time he was alone.. thats why i think he ask u to accompany him exploring agn. Btw he have nice n hard tool.. :)

9 hours ago, Guest henry said:

Ist time met him last week, on underwear theme. Mayb thats why he ask u what theme that 2nd day. On 1st time he was wit his friend... exploring. 2nd time he was alone.. thats why i think he ask u to accompany him exploring agn. Btw he have nice n hard tool.. :)

I'm assuming he is top? Lol

12 hours ago, Guest henry said:

What happened next? 

Please tell me the det:lol:ails 

3 hours ago, qoo77 said:

https://www.instagram.com/kaiserarmz/

I hate to admit this, but I fell for this stupid ass. I was new on the scene, and basically he (and his friend) scammed me for 400 bucks w/o me getting anything in the end. It was embarassing. But I lived and learned.

Edited by Newbcyber

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.