Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

17 hours ago, Aristic Ong said:

Yes they do incall... they have two centre on in Cheras opposite Sunway velocity and the other one in Taman Desa...same row as Mandi Manda....I think that number appearing on the website belong to one of the boss...u try call centre directly 0107754015 Cheras and 0172608861 Taman Desa

Thanks again.. But I tot the taman desa is Aromamann spa right

1 hour ago, Cooler said:

I have. Massage is so-so. But he has a nice personality. Six pack is non-existence. I love having small talk with him. In summary: Recommended

I presume the extras is good n hence recommended... I hope it not only the small talk that a client can look forward to.

3 hours ago, Daniel Denielle said:

Haha...so u do big talk...lol

dunno wat u mean...

1 hour ago, Cooler said:

Indeed. The extra was good.

The extra can only be good if he has a sizable hard cock & good technique ... is that so? :)

On 2nd thought, from a butt photo of his, I think he is a bottom... is he?

Edited by ct2005
edit

On 10/7/2017 at 1:46 PM, simon292 said:

Many have been to Sempurna. You may check the previous comments on the center. The rate is Rm60/ hr. Masseur will offer extra in the room, and up for negotiation. 

You can talk to the front desk manager on your preference and he will recommend you accordingly. They have local, foreigners (Mynmar, Nepal, Vietnamese, and India indian)

Thanks for the reply. I would prefer to have local masseur specifically malays and do you recommend any malay massuer from there?

Guest Sucked
19 hours ago, johnkltop said:

Vincent not available.had to go with Kenny. It's ok service. He is thin and petite. I wasn't turn on at all but at least he tried his very best to make me hard, eventually my dick got hard and he seems to enjoy it more than I actually did. Lol!

So u really think he was enjoying it??..he wasn't pretending to enjoy it to make u feel good??..ok carry on in your dream world..hahaha

2 hours ago, ct2005 said:

dunno wat u mean...

The extra can only be good if he has a sizable hard cock & good technique ... is that so? :)

On 2nd thought, from a butt photo of his, I think he is a bottom... is he?

We didn't eff because i enjoy the foreplay much. But he didn't mind when i fingered his hole. I think he's versatile.

On 08/10/2017 at 5:13 PM, Aristic Ong said:

Yes they do incall... they have two centre on in Cheras opposite Sunway velocity and the other one in Taman Desa...same row as Mandi Manda....I think that number appearing on the website belong to one of the boss...u try call centre directly 0107754015 Cheras and 0172608861 Taman Desa

Hi

Does tat mean the masseurs will go to any of e centers once appt is being made for incall?

How much more do they charge for outcall?

Didn't see any price on the website.

Edited by male3x
Update

10 minutes ago, male3x said:

Hi

Does tat mean the masseurs will go to any of e centers once appt is being made for incall?

How much more do they charge for outcall?

Didn't see any price on the website.

No...that is not how they operates here.  For Gallery 1 masseur will be based in Cheras whereas for Gallery 2 masseur will be based in Taman Desa.

It will be better if u call to enquire as there was a change in price lately.  I reckon this will change the outcall rate too...

1 hour ago, Aristic Ong said:

No...that is not how they operates here.  For Gallery 1 masseur will be based in Cheras whereas for Gallery 2 masseur will be based in Taman Desa.

It will be better if u call to enquire as there was a change in price lately.  I reckon this will change the outcall rate too...

Thanks dude.

As I'm based out of KL, there isn't any one responding to my WA for appt. nor enquery.

Edited by male3x
update

16 hours ago, LeoThomas said:

Which has more crowd? Mandi manda or kakiku?

Definitely is Mandi Manda. Kakiku less happening and lesser crowd nowadays even on weekends and holidays

3 minutes ago, johnkltop said:

Lol.... You're funny. Well, I meant no harm, it's my view and you have yours. I'll let this slide.

If the masseur is gay, he might indeed be enjoying it. If so, the masseur will leave the room more satisfied than the customer :).

48 minutes ago, Aristic Ong said:

Depends what u want.....if u want real massage go to a proper establishment.  If u want fun and partial non professional massage...look within this thread....

If I want you, how?

4 hours ago, Aristic Ong said:

Depends what u want.....if u want real massage go to a proper establishment.  If u want fun and partial non professional massage...look within this thread....

OMG....I think I need to retract the above statement....didn’t knew that there are some serious masseurs within this thread.  Based on my recollection, even when I was in Singapore going to those home base massage, it turns out to be more than meet the eyes..

On 10/9/2017 at 9:26 PM, Newbcyber said:

anyone tried KENZI from fresh?

KENZI is from Dubai, his massage was so so only.

His body is slim, very slim but he has a big cock.

Anyway, too bad... his cock is soft type, even when it is hard. Not those super hard type.

So he can't get in, hahahahahahaha... Ya, he is pure TOP loke most of the moddle east guy, so we end up just hugging... etc. But he cum for me, coz he said I did a super good blow job for him. Oh ya, he likes blow job, he moan loudly when I suck his balls. I think that his favorite. Plus, he only likes you to service him.

46 minutes ago, danielwu said:

Anyway, too bad... his cock is soft type, even when it is hard. Not those super hard type.

So he can't get in, hahahahahahaha... Ya, he is pure TOP loke most of the moddle east guy, so we end up just hugging... etc. But he cum for me, coz he said I did a super good blow job for him. Oh ya, he likes blow job, he moan loudly when I suck his balls. I think that his favorite. Plus, he only likes you to service him.

What!!!! U pay and u need to serve...come come...haha

3 hours ago, Daniel Denielle said:

What!!!! U pay and u need to serve...come come...haha

guys who cannot get their cocks hard shouldnt do full service and collect RM220.The  customer can always complain to the mamasan at the reception and ask for a discount.Looks like this guy has been fucking too many customers.He should limit the number of customers according to his ability

Hi All. I just tried this guy.

https://malaysia.craigslist.org/m4m/d/s3xual-healing-for-your-high/6318749622.html

Massage was ok (sensuous rubbing). But i appreciate the session after that. We didn't eff, but he gave me the boyfriend experience as if i have known him for ages. We had a good chat and laughter.  If that your thing, he's the guy.

4 hours ago, danielwu said:

I would love to try him, but i got no balls to turn up at Fresh doorstep. #malu

16 minutes ago, fjeffmy said:

guys who cannot get their cocks hard shouldnt do full service and collect RM220.The  customer can always complain to the mamasan at the reception and ask for a discount.Looks like this guy has been fucking too many customers.He should limit the number of customers according to his ability

Haha...not really wor...there is actually one chinese local dont get hard easily..not sure is he still working there as his picture not display nor published either in the album or website

33 minutes ago, Cooler said:

Hi All. I just tried this guy.

https://malaysia.craigslist.org/m4m/d/s3xual-healing-for-your-high/6318749622.html

Massage was ok (sensuous rubbing). But i appreciate the session after that. We didn't eff, but he gave me the boyfriend experience as if i have known him for ages. We had a good chat and laughter.  If that your thing, he's the guy.

did he allow you to suck his cock?

Guest willing
21 minutes ago, Aristic Ong said:

Wah...u flattered me...:redface:  i worried later turn to hell break loose....haha

whats all this talk about aristic ong???..I oso want to meet this guy..hope he is a top!!

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.