Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

10 hours ago, guessme said:

Hello, I tried to search few forums here but still could not find answers to where to get anoymous STD testing in KL? I read somewhere in the thread about anoymous HIV testing at CCHC. But anyone can share where about on anoymous STD test? Thank you.

Theres on at old klang road..sanasse clinic

Guest Oscar Tan
3 hours ago, ryanlim said:

Yea.he is from China.so, he do not know english very well.

But he is really provide a strong massage to me. And end with free handjob.

I took 2h also and pay him RM150 for the good massage.

Dont think he is MB. So, may not have sex service. Just massage with hj ending.

自導自演。自講自爽

China Mb cheap slut

Guest Oscar Tan
9 hours ago, just_fun said:

I went to him too today.

Indeed like what's others say he might have attitude thingy at beginning when I message him like impatiently asking will I really go so I replied like I wont be contact him if I dont interested.

after that its all good.

His package was:

68rm/1hour
88rm/90mins
120rm/2hours

His massage was mainly on back, shoulder and head. So if you enjoy those you may like him.

I take 2 hours and pay 150 for the good massage.

He's happy and treat me a drink at mamak.

We chat a bit and he tell me he cant reply some message in english cause he not able to translate them. Those were short form message so of couse not able to be translate.

So message him in chinese or proper english.

He suck ur cock is it 

13 hours ago, guessme said:

Hello, I tried to search few forums here but still could not find answers to where to get anoymous STD testing in KL? I read somewhere in the thread about anoymous HIV testing at CCHC. But anyone can share where about on anoymous STD test? Thank you.

hi i think bangsar south clinic offered anonymous STD & hiv testing, just went there last month for testing and i saw the item in their price list which the dr shown me. it is slightly more expensive (don't know why). Better call and check when the male dr is around, the female dr is more like a normal dr, if u want to ask more about STD and HIV related matters.

4 hours ago, chris kl said:

hi i think bangsar south clinic offered anonymous STD & hiv testing, just went there last month for testing and i saw the item in their price list which the dr shown me. it is slightly more expensive (don't know why). Better call and check when the male dr is around, the female dr is more like a normal dr, if u want to ask more about STD and HIV related matters.

I just went there and just got the result last week. Luckily,  i'm  negative.  However,  do you know when can i get hepatitis b and hpv vacination for cheaper price? 

19 hours ago, Sudu said:

Is this ricky from fresh tmn desa? Or another nepalese from sempurna i didnt know? Lol. Mike used to go by the name Join right? I like him as well. 

The Ricky I am referring to is a Malay guy 3x with bodybuilder frame.

Yes, Mike is Join. I always wonder who would want a nickname called "Join". Perhaps, it was a spelling error when he first started. Mike is much better :).

Edited by ct2005

20 hours ago, danielwu said:

Heard that Sempurna kena raided, police got Mike... and a few massuer.

For a sec, I thought you are implying that Mike is facing issue after experimenting with silicone filler. I hope he didn't.

23 minutes ago, ct2005 said:

The Ricky I am referring to is a Malay guy 3x with bodybuilder frame.

Yes, Mike is Join. I always wonder who would want a nickname called "Join". Perhaps, it was a spelling error when he first started. Mike is much better :).

what is the 3x stands for?When the receptionist introduced him to me, I thought Ricky was gay at first since the name is quite feminine and he has a gay face but turned out he is straight ( from what he told me) 

1 hour ago, Guest ryu said:

what is the 3x stands for?When the receptionist introduced him to me, I thought Ricky was gay at first since the name is quite feminine and he has a gay face but turned out he is straight ( from what he told me) 

30 something years old ... talking about same guy?

9 minutes ago, ct2005 said:

30 something years old ... talking about same guy?

Yeah talking about the same guy. Muscular, not tall, and wore tight and fit shiet while massaging me ;)

19 hours ago, Arufonsu said:

Been to Otot2 once, but not Thermos. Otot2 was with someone so I did not solo explore the place :P

Otot2 still cruisy? 2 years back when I went there it looks like a dance studio so I didn't go in. Still same location?

Guest bottom
32 minutes ago, sichomot said:

Otot2 still cruisy? 2 years back when I went there it looks like a dance studio so I didn't go in. Still same location?

bro..otot2 is a gay spa..so what do u mean cruisy??hahaha..everyone goes there to get some action..its not like a public toilet that u need to cruise to know who is gay and who is not. This place is whether u click with the person  you are interested or not je...

1 hour ago, Guest bottom said:

bro..otot2 is a gay spa..so what do u mean cruisy??hahaha..everyone goes there to get some action..its not like a public toilet that u need to cruise to know who is gay and who is not. This place is whether u click with the person  you are interested or not je...

Whats the crowd like? Whens the best time to go?

1 minute ago, add-oil said:

I know. I was a regular about 10 years ago and then stopped. But few years back, when I see from outside, the place as changed like a dance studio. Or maybe I went to the wrong floor. Hahah

Guest bottom
3 minutes ago, add-oil said:

havent been...a more mix crowd of malays...compared to mandi manda which is like mainly chinese young guys..

47 minutes ago, sichomot said:

I know. I was a regular about 10 years ago and then stopped. But few years back, when I see from outside, the place as changed like a dance studio. Or maybe I went to the wrong floor. Hahah

The dance studio that you saw us still there. Its a place where they hold classes for gym. I 

2 minutes ago, bryancool said:

The dance studio that you saw us still there. Its a place where they hold classes for gym. I 

Ic. Previously, it wasn't like that. So peeping from outside, I am afraid to go in. Now I know.

Im from Singapore visiting KL at that time and afraid if there will be a raid and as a foreigner,  it will be a big trouble if there is a raid.

47 minutes ago, zacron said:

I realise mandi manda and otot2 are the famous ones - and I have never been to either one.

Mind telling me how/what to do there i.e from arriving to getting some actions?

Do I need to bring towel or condom as well?

Wow... master sifu hasn’t step foot into MM or Otot2? It’ll be an honor to bring master to experience first hand! 

** It takes rain and sunshine to make a rainbow **

i once went to a sauna in PJ. got fucked while being watched by the others. i wish

the other guys were brave enough to just fuck me when the top was done with me.

i am a hungry bottom and has anyone got gangbanged in MM or any other saunas near KL? perhaps an orgy is good to feed my ass with your cocks.

53 minutes ago, sichomot said:

Ic. Previously, it wasn't like that. So peeping from outside, I am afraid to go in. Now I know.

Im from Singapore visiting KL at that time and afraid if there will be a raid and as a foreigner,  it will be a big trouble if there is a raid.

No raids rest assured. The moment you step inside in front of the counter is a glass panel which is the place I guess you mistook for a dance floor :) Go and enjoy yourself there. Otot consist of two floors. Ground floor is the gym, tv room and locker area. Upstairs is the dark rooms and maze and cafe and sauna and steam room and jacuzzi. 

Guest bottom
2 hours ago, zacron said:

I realise mandi manda and otot2 are the famous ones - and I have never been to either one.

Mind telling me how/what to do there i.e from arriving to getting some actions?

Do I need to bring towel or condom as well?

once u enter and change..u can begin to have fun..strut around like the slut you are and everyone will come running to u...

just bring your own supply of condoms and lube. Towel is provided...

10 minutes ago, Guest bottom said:

once u enter and change..u can begin to have fun..strut around like the slut you are and everyone will come running to u...

just bring your own supply of condoms and lube. Towel is provided...

For MM big towel is provided on nude nights. On underwear nights only small towel is provided. If you request for a big towel, you need to pay a small amount of money. That was months before.

** It takes rain and sunshine to make a rainbow **

Guest bottom
19 minutes ago, johnkltop said:

I took your advise. Nice body. But he is top, so nothing happen between us. Just HJ. LOL

why you didnt suck him??..

Guest Bandar Utama Yuppi

Hello

I'm relatively new here in Malaysia and currently living in Bandar Utama. Anyone knows a good massage service with.. of course, some hot action with the masseur? 

Let me know pls. :)

1 minute ago, Guest Bandar Utama Yuppi said:

Hello

I'm relatively new here in Malaysia and currently living in Bandar Utama. Anyone knows a good massage service with.. of course, some hot action with the masseur? 

Let me know pls. :)

Maybe you can consider Sempurna at Miharja but it's  not nearby to your place

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.