Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

57 minutes ago, tszaappp said:

can we talk about how rude and sarcastic some of the users here can be? as if we're not being treated like a disease by society already, and yet we cant even be nice to each other. are u so damaged and abused that that's the only way u know how to respond to people who are asking genuine questions? if u got nothing nice to say, keep your shady mouth shut please. 

Well said

1 hour ago, tszaappp said:

can we talk about how rude and sarcastic some of the users here can be? as if we're not being treated like a disease by society already, and yet we cant even be nice to each other. are u so damaged and abused that that's the only way u know how to respond to people who are asking genuine questions? if u got nothing nice to say, keep your shady mouth shut please. 

Finally! Well said.

3 hours ago, StraightMarriedGuy said:

@SensualMassage_T is it too early to call you ‘ daddy’ ? 

@shawn-90 Quite disappointing too, all you get is ugly old man 

You wrecked derek hole hor ?!!!!!!

賤貨,做按摩師還扮高貴,做 Extra 也不給,你敢Block 我,我吹水死你!!! 

賤!

1 hour ago, Muffin78901 said:

use ur brain and think, put it in ur towel or a pouch , if u prefer  put it in ur locker go and take when you need it.

Well said !!!! 

Piece of sissy pussy 

Guest Tszaappppppppppppppppppp
2 hours ago, tszaappp said:

Another cibai talking. Since most of the questions have been answered, why keep asking. If you don't want to be inconvenienced dont inconvenienced others.  Use search button. 

Super LPPL

Guest Tszaappppppppppppppppppp
2 hours ago, Muffin78901 said:

use ur brain and think, put it in ur towel or a pouch , if u prefer  put it in ur locker go and take when you need it.

They don't hand brain all inside the hole.  Just hang around your neck lo. If not get a S hook and hook all around u lo. 

Guest Tua Tan
3 hours ago, Guest Tan said:

You wrecked derek hole hor ?!!!!!!

賤貨,做按摩師還扮高貴,做 Extra 也不給,你敢Block 我,我吹水死你!!! 

賤!

Ya la. Do massage pattern liao liao but professional la. Unlike some stupid old hag wanna take advantage.  Padan muka kena block. Lucky did not report u to police.  Next time not only “kiss” u, give u panda eyes only u know.

Guest Brandon
12 hours ago, tszaappp said:

Yes! We should just ignore these ppl n let them bark on their own..anyway..any review on any masseuse? Its been quite a while not reading some good review here

1 hour ago, Guest Ryu said:

Green or Kobe? Which one is better?

If you have to choose I will suggest Kobe.

MUCH MUCH bigger dick, more manly( not that Green is feminine), more rough yet gentle, better massage skill but you will have a little bit of language barrier unless you speak Thai coz Green is from east Malaysia 

4 hours ago, Guest Fresh said:

If you have to choose I will suggest Kobe.

MUCH MUCH bigger dick, more manly( not that Green is feminine), more rough yet gentle, better massage skill but you will have a little bit of language barrier unless you speak Thai coz Green is from east Malaysia 

Green is the best. MUCH MUCH handsome and masculine. Soft spoken and Super accommodating unlike that Kobe, old d and sagging. Only those old man will like.

china massuer is still the bestest

3 hours ago, gmar said:

yesterday just go for massage from @SensualMassage_T. Is my 4th time to take him, release my back pain caused by travelling. Very good and strong massage. No HE but sensual. Will come again. 

U sure is sensual? That sissy can do meh. Touch also cannot.

43 minutes ago, sexyspider said:

yes but kobe is straightly business as he is gay for pay meanwhile green is real gayboy, both are good but if ure into real gay guy green. but if u dont care bout that n just wanna have good massage n sex wihtout involving real sex feeling then kobe, i try all the specials one recently lol. titan is good too

:thumb: Could you elaborate more on Titan? I did not try him yet. 

Guest Guest Wong
On 10/28/2018 at 9:24 PM, hornychub said:

Thank you so much for your feedback

Sounds like I won't feel out out place there. Will check it out 

Hi Teddy hope to see you in person there. 

9 hours ago, Guest Guest Wong said:

Hi Teddy hope to see you in person there. 

Actually I just went yesterday 

It was around 7.30pm and there was only 2 daddies left. So I ended up having a threesome with them. Place is small more like a playground than sauna :)

No addressing real name please ;)

15 hours ago, sexyspider said:

yes but kobe is straightly business as he is gay for pay meanwhile green is real gayboy, both are good but if ure into real gay guy green. but if u dont care bout that n just wanna have good massage n sex wihtout involving real sex feeling then kobe, i try all the specials one recently lol. titan is good too

Tried kobe..yummylicous dick..suck him deep n keep chocking lol.. fuck job a bit mechanical but since can feel his big dick in my ass its ok hahah..

1 hour ago, Guest Danny said:

Tried kobe..yummylicous dick..suck him deep n keep chocking lol.. fuck job a bit mechanical but since can feel his big dick in my ass its ok hahah..

Is his dick very big?:P

Guest Sebastian

Just finish massaged by SensualMassage, quite a strong and firm Balinese massage, the painful area is due to daily stength workout but after the “pop” moment then feels quite relax.

Thanks Derek. 

4 hours ago, Matthew Ang said:

Had also Balinese massage with @SensualMassage_T.  Overall, massage was good and relaxing.  Also, the manhood massage was bit pain at first but after many hours, I can feel the effectiveness of it like more precum than normal which lasted for few days....  

You able to control? I accidentally cum like a fountain. the sensation and stimulation is too strong & sensual. 

Hi guys. Arriving in KL on Thursday for a few nights. Staying in Brickfields area. Wondering which is the best Sauna to go to in that area? Tried Senses on a previous visit..which was ok. Reviews on Google maps suggest Chakran has improved its facilities but Sentral not so good. What would you regular visitors suggest and also when's a good time to go? Any point trying early afternoon or should I just wait until evening? 

Thanks in advance :thumb:

1 hour ago, Jerudong said:

Hi guys. Arriving in KL on Thursday for a few nights. Staying in Brickfields area. Wondering which is the best Sauna to go to in that area? Tried Senses on a previous visit..which was ok. Reviews on Google maps suggest Chakran has improved its facilities but Sentral not so good. What would you regular visitors suggest and also when's a good time to go? Any point trying early afternoon or should I just wait until evening? 

I would suggest Otot2
very near to public transport
Definitely evening crowd is always better but you might find some surprises at early afternoon.

9 hours ago, Jerudong said:

If you like older men and chubs, would suggest Senses and Sentral. However Sentral Massage is very small after renovation so I only go to Senses now 

You can try going weekend afternoon. Weekdays I heard not many people. 

13 hours ago, Jerudong said:

Sense, Chakran and Sentral are at least within the area of Brickfields which makes it easier. :D

Personally I haven't' been to any of them (perhaps Senses around 8 years ago) - but a friend of mine frequents those facilities and seems to prefer Senses as he feels Sentral is pretty cramped if it even starts to get a little full. I can't speak for Otot-Otot but I've heard its worth a try but its age is showing. Mandi-Mandi can have a good mix of young/old/slim and fit guys. I've heard early afternoons can bring in the after lunch crowd of whom stay for cursory hours - while weekday evenings can have slow building crowds that ebb and flow through the hours. Weekends are of course most popular

Do note - this is mostly what I've heard from friends. last sauna I've been to was 4 years ago and it was Mandi-Manda. :D 

ps: hypothetical question - if i wanted to start massaging men, with the intent of finishing with a HJ for both parties, would it be free since its mutual; i there is not money exchanged? Or because a service was rendered, even if i enjoyed it immensely, it would be best to charge anyways?
I know its a little silly to ask - but Im curious. 

Edited by Aikuchi
spelling

4 hours ago, Aikuchi said:

Sense, Chakran and Sentral are at least within the area of Brickfields which makes it easier. :D

Personally I haven't' been to any of them (perhaps Senses around 8 years ago) - but a friend of mine frequents those facilities and seems to prefer Senses as he feels Sentral is pretty cramped if it even starts to get a little full. I can't speak for Otot-Otot but I've heard its worth a try but its age is showing. Mandi-Mandi can have a good mix of young/old/slim and fit guys. I've heard early afternoons can bring in the after lunch crowd of whom stay for cursory hours - while weekday evenings can have slow building crowds that ebb and flow through the hours. Weekends are of course most popular

Do note - this is mostly what I've heard from friends. last sauna I've been to was 4 years ago and it was Mandi-Manda. :D 

ps: hypothetical question - if i wanted to start massaging men, with the intent of finishing with a HJ for both parties, would it be free since its mutual; i there is not money exchanged? Or because a service was rendered, even if i enjoyed it immensely, it would be best to charge anyways?

Definitely the latter. Rarely people get free HE sessions when you pay for the basic packages to various massage centers. At most, if they like you, they will charge you minimum amount (I guess some will take min. RM50 assuming just HJ/BJ). 

However if you do meet a favorite-usual-go-to masseur who doesn't charge for extras (I've gone fond of one at a center, score), you're a lucky man. 

Guest Massage
7 hours ago, Aikuchi said:

I would charge for the massage but not the HE since you both enjoyed it?

Massages on the other hand, provided it’s a decent one need considerable effort.

Just tried Adam +60 11 1002 1664 home spa as recommended by someone on previous blog. His urut batin was exceptionally sensual. The balls massaged kept my manhood in checked.

When my penis stick was massaged it was upright all the time. At one time when I felt I was about to cum n ask him to stop he did not do so, because he wanted to broaden my stick. I couldn’t stand n I cummed all over.

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.