Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

Guest Guest
2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

You sure? I do think his very big for his own size. I seen he got full erection and so speechless.

Mean you got small cock la so everyone look bigger than your one.

On 6/20/2020 at 8:56 PM, Guest Guest Guest guest 55 said:

Thanks for the information and responses!.

have sent a whatsapp message to sweaters last friday.

They are open and informed to message them first prior to coming due to limited people are only allowed inside.

Unfortunately, they have advised me not to come as I am not a local and they advised that they sometimes get checked by the authorities.

Sooo, while im sad that I was not able to go - at least they have showed care for me and themselves by saying the possible "bad scenario" of having the authorities there and questioning me / them

luckily - i have found a nice local guy to have fun with at his place..hahaha

so if you guys can suggest a sauna that is indeed open and can accept foreign visitors as of now - i would appreciate it. - im staying at Ampang area - somwehere near would be nice..hehe.

I think I still have about 2 more weeks here in KL before i return back to our country (somewhere in Asia also)

keep the thread interesting and practice high safety standards and caution.

side note - I LOOOVVEEE Malaysia and will definitely come back here once everything is back to normal so as to enjoy the sights, food, culture..and of course, the guys!.❤️

P.S - just posting as a guest and have not created an account here

Hi there. I live in taman dagang, ampang. Would be nice if i can meet you.

Guest Jayden

Really miss M902, Fresh, Sport and Rock. They always deliver, but haven't seen them for half a year. Anybody knows how to contact any one of them?

Guest Guest

Not sure if this is the forum to ask. Do you know why straight guys so easily accept a massage from you? I had couple of experiences whereby some fit and handsome straight guys easily say yes when I ask them if they would like a massage. They were also not shy to strip to underwear and also allow you to massage near their dick and groin area. Of course, do not dare to go to restricted zone. haha. These are also my regular tea time buddies and have beautiful girlfriends. Do you all also have similar experience?

Guest Guest M902
4 hours ago, Guest Jayden said:

Really miss M902, Fresh, Sport and Rock. They always deliver, but haven't seen them for half a year. Anybody knows how to contact any one of them?

Yeah M902 is hot and he is good in bed. I heard he has gone back to vietnam. 

Guest Tantara
4 hours ago, adam69 said:

Tantra men spa in novohotel good? Any extra? 

Depends on the masseur that you took. Previously I had the Nepalese masseur, he started the massage professionally. Then during the session he became more playful and massaged my butt crack sensually. He then proceed to strip down and lie on me but I didn’t want the FJ. He ended the session with a nice HJ and I tipped him handsomely.

Not sure whether he still worked there or no as on my recent visit prior to MCO, they only have local masseur.

39 minutes ago, Guest Tantara said:

Depends on the masseur that you took. Previously I had the Nepalese masseur, he started the massage professionally. Then during the session he became more playful and massaged my butt crack sensually. He then proceed to strip down and lie on me but I didn’t want the FJ. He ended the session with a nice HJ and I tipped him handsomely.

Not sure whether he still worked there or no as on my recent visit prior to MCO, they only have local masseur.

Thank you. You happened to remember his name? 

Place is clean? 

Guest guest
6 hours ago, Guest Jayden said:

Also Ibiza and Green. Miss them too much. Will they ever come back?

2 hours ago, ChiPrinceAlbert said:

Boys, Sweaters is open! Just gotta call ahead to make sure it's not over the limit of 12 people.

Day Thermos is also open.  Steam room and sauna are closed for the time being due to the MCO.  For the time being, due to the limited facilities, the entrance fee is RM25.

On 6/22/2020 at 9:43 PM, Guest Malay Bottom said:

I tried him before when he worked at 52 Forest. Very good massage and he has quite a big hard dick. You will feel his hard dick hitting your asshole when he massages your back. Quite like it. 

I see...how his FJ?

is he good too?

Guest Tantara
9 hours ago, adam69 said:

Thank you. You happened to remember his name? 

Place is clean? 

I don’t usually ask for name. I always checked with the counter for the masseur background (where from, how massage skill etc). Last time they got Nepalese, Indonesian and Pilipinas. Recently got local Malay masseur as well.

During massage you can wear the diaposable underwear, but I just go full commando. 🤭

They just renovated their place last year, now it is clean and cozy.

3 hours ago, Guest Tantara said:

I don’t usually ask for name. I always checked with the counter for the masseur background (where from, how massage skill etc). Last time they got Nepalese, Indonesian and Pilipinas. Recently got local Malay masseur as well.

During massage you can wear the diaposable underwear, but I just go full commando. 🤭

They just renovated their place last year, now it is clean and cozy.

Thank you

On 6/20/2020 at 4:29 PM, yhtang said:

Oops is open, I went there on Thursday.  In accordance with the present SOP for gyms during the Recovery Movement Control Order, the gym is open, but the resting rooms, steam room and sauna cannot be open.  

The entrance fees had been reduced.

Any fun there since only gym was open

Guest Need Masseur
16 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Also Ibiza and Green. Miss them too much. Will they ever come back?

Yeah Ibiza and Green were my favourites. Hope they will be back!

Also any good outcall massage that anyone can recommend? Thanks!

Guest Kevin
19 hours ago, yhtang said:

Day Thermos is also open.  Steam room and sauna are closed for the time being due to the MCO.  For the time being, due to the limited facilities, the entrance fee is RM25.

Is massage available? 
How was your experience? Wondering what else to do if the steamroom and sauna were to be closed🤔

On 6/20/2020 at 4:29 PM, yhtang said:

Oops is open, I went there on Thursday.  In accordance with the present SOP for gyms during the Recovery Movement Control Order, the gym is open, but the resting rooms, steam room and sauna cannot be open.  

The entrance fees had been reduced.

if those rooms r close...... how to have fun ? in the gym room ?

Guest Kevin
32 minutes ago, silvertongue said:

https://m.malaysiakini.com/news/531595

New cluster detected in Bukit Bintang. Take care esp those who frequent Day Thermos

For the Bukit Bintang cluster. Index case is construction worker diagnosed at the compulsory covid19 test before restarting work. Then, Almost 300 contact were traced, Total 10 are positive.  9 bangladeshi and a woman from selangor.

Guest Guest Sham
13 hours ago, Guest Blowingmind said:

What is FJ? 😂

13 hours ago, Guest Blowingmind said:

What is FJ? 😂

I reckon it's fucking job 🙈

2 hours ago, Guest Kevin said:

Is massage available? 
How was your experience? Wondering what else to do if the steamroom and sauna were to be closed🤔

When I was there, massage was not available.

I had my fun with some of the patrons there.

On the day I was there, the steamroom and sauna were not in operation, but the doors were not locked/lockable. 

As to what there is to do, that would be left to the patron's imagination and creativity. 

On 6/23/2020 at 9:24 PM, Guest Tantara said:

Tori? 

Guest Guest
9 minutes ago, coolmanz said:

Just normal massage, there are much better massage out there

He is matured, normal body shape

Exactly. I had him before MCO. Local Chinese guy about 50 yrs old. Basically, his massage is normal, sensual and rubbing here and there. If you're expecting hard core massage or apply more strength to your body, this might not be your choice. He does it at his master bedroom in single storey room.

2 hours ago, coolmanz said:

Just normal massage, there are much better massage out there

He is matured, normal body shape

Pls recomend some good one  , skill  fit body shape and better good on romance . Thank you mr coolmanz

On 6/20/2020 at 1:54 PM, Guest Sempurna said:

Sempurna is now open but only via booking and fewer masseur too.

I miss Sunny and Bai - their massage style is heavenly. Very sensual and erotic with strong hand stroke.

hi.. Bai is Malay ? Bai ,sunny , Ricky still working at sempurna?

1 hour ago, Guest Malay Bottoom said:

ive tried Jack before. He is staying at Miharja (not sure if he is still renting the same place). Massage was good. As good as his sex performance. Worth to try because i love his body so much and and smell good too. 

Thank you. I think he is still staying there. He is from Thai? Did he do body to body? Bj /hj? Some massuer just keep checking the time try to finish fast. His dick big thick long? He says top.. 

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.