Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

34 minutes ago, G_M said:

Now let me piss on you with 1 warning point for posting unrelated ad.

What about those ignorant people posting about hook ups in this time of pandemic? Shouldn’t you piss on them too? 

1 hour ago, veneziaflyer said:

Anyone can suggest which guy is good at borneo? And how to make booking? 

Calvin (slim), Sam (“small” as in younger, becos there is another older Sam), Andy’s massage skill not too bad, properly massage and different sensual feeling

WA msg the owner: +6013-3503083
if u know mandarin, it’s better to use mandarin coz his England not so powerful 

6 hours ago, OlmetecBoy said:

Calvin (slim), Sam (“small” as in younger, becos there is another older Sam), Andy’s massage skill not too bad, properly massage and different sensual feeling

Hahaha.. England not so powerful.

By the way, whose is good looking and massage is sensual. I know they dun provide sex.

Guest guest rational
On 12/9/2020 at 1:25 PM, kmars said:

Anyone going to cruise at Shangrila hotel health club - rm 60 can enjoy gym, swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna there...

There will be one day when hotels in Malaysia stop operations because of plus

Guest Guest SSP
57 minutes ago, Guest BBBS said:

Hi. Anyone tried Star from Fresh 1? Any reviews is much appreciated. Thanks

Good strong massage. Pure top and a big one. Only go if you are pure bottom.

23 hours ago, Guest guest said:

so far, i tried KC. His massage is okay. 

21 hours ago, OlmetecBoy said:

14 hours ago, hornychub said:

For massage I liked older Sam and Paul

But I always enjoy Alex, a little too much sometimes 

Thanks for all the replies 🙏

Guest Guest SSP
39 minutes ago, veneziaflyer said:

Where is he from? Pakistan? 

And sorry to ask this, what is different between the one with special and normal one? 

Morocco. Special is more money, 120 for b2b and 250 for full.

4 hours ago, Guest Horny bottom_92 said:

Has anyone tried NY from Fresh 1? Massage and fun wise. He claimed packing an 8”. Lol 

NY massage not great, cannot get full erect and hard. 

Guest Guest SSP
4 hours ago, adam69 said:

Yeah. Appreciate if anyone can share review of sky Morocco of fresh 2 or Jay from fresh 1. Hehe

I had booked Jay. But he didn't show up. He stays in bukit bintang and not inside fresh.  I had to choose another one. He came when I was leaving after having the session with another one.

1 hour ago, Jamestaylor said:

If you insist but thats what the PIC at tmn desa quoted me when i inquired about him. Maybe you look rich, hence higher price for you. 

U both could be right, sometimes special guy have diff pricing especially those not asian. Only way to confirm is to ask boss yourself hehe

Guest Guest SSP
1 hour ago, Jamestaylor said:

If you insist but thats what the PIC at tmn desa quoted me when i inquired about him. Maybe you look rich, hence higher price for you. 

Now I know where is the confusion. I was talking about Moroccan guy by name of Star in fresh cheras and you are talking guy named morocco in fresh Taman desa

Guest Guest SSP
13 minutes ago, Guest Ryu said:

Is Star gay or straight? 

He claims he f*** the guys very hard and many leave the place crying. He has 8 inch plus. I was looking for a bottom masseur , so it was only b2b.

1 hour ago, Guest Guest SSP said:

He claims he f*** the guys very hard and many leave the place crying. He has 8 inch plus. I was looking for a bottom masseur , so it was only b2b.

Did his tool get hard when body2body with u? 

On 12/11/2020 at 8:28 AM, adam69 said:

Any review of Morocco? 

Or wahyu? 

Or strong? 

Heeee. Thanks

Many review earlier for Strong. Body wise he was good before MCO, but attitude wise he was always unprofessional.

Guest Guest SSP
3 hours ago, Guest Ryu said:

Did his tool get hard when body2body with u? 

Haha. Took some effort. He would bite neck, nipples and ears. However not ready to give a BJ. But would prompt to suck his tool and balls. He does give a real good massage as he used to do sports massage earlier. If you are bottom and can take in 8" than go for full service, else stick to B2B and enjoy the massage and suck his tool.

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.