Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

5 hours ago, John Turner said:

chakran? where is this ? and how is the crowd? im into mature daddies 

Chakran is in Brickfields.  The majority of its patrons are those of Indian descend, and quite a few are more on the mature side.

11 hours ago, shadanasahasam said:

Since nothing was happening @ CW this afternoon, left early to 52F.

Mixed crowd of Malays, Chinese and Indians. Cute also.

Seems that @ 52F patrons have no problem carrying on activity in the showers. 5 guys were naked in the 1st level shower: Indian guy was bj a Malay guy, whilst 3 other Malay guys were teasing and  licking that Malay guy's nipples and kissing him too.

In the big darkroom, a daddy fuck 2 guys: Chinese guy who rode his cock, and Indian guy standing up 2 times. Another 2 Chinese guys fuck standing up too. Lots of bj and hj in this darkroom also. The smile on that Indian guy's face when he left indicated he had a great time.

Those cubicles with  doors were fully utilised today.

I feel 52Forest is rather underrated.

I think it is good value for money, if you don't mind the demographics of its patrons.   

Guest Guest
On 5/22/2024 at 12:44 PM, yhtang said:

I think your melanin density and body shape etc. may attract more admirers in Chakran than in Sweaters.

Sweaters on weekday what time will be crowded?

Guest Karl
On 5/22/2024 at 10:03 PM, shadanasahasam said:

Since nothing was happening @ CW this afternoon, left early to 52F.

Mixed crowd of Malays, Chinese and Indians. Cute also.

Seems that @ 52F patrons have no problem carrying on activity in the showers. 5 guys were naked in the 1st level shower: Indian guy was bj a Malay guy, whilst 3 other Malay guys were teasing and  licking that Malay guy's nipples and kissing him too.

In the big darkroom, a daddy fuck 2 guys: Chinese guy who rode his cock, and Indian guy standing up 2 times. Another 2 Chinese guys fuck standing up too. Lots of bj and hj in this darkroom also. The smile on that Indian guy's face when he left indicated he had a great time.

Those cubicles with  doors were fully utilised today.

The dark room in 52F is pitched black like otot2 or dimmed like kakiku?

Guest Guest

Any recommendations for KL affordable and good happy ending massages with handsome masseur?

2 hours ago, Guest Karl said:

The dark room in 52F is pitched black like otot2 or dimmed like kakiku?

Enough light, I would say. Though the weather was dull outside I could see the action. I was at 52F between 4.30 p.m. and 6.00 p.m.

Edited by shadanasahasam

Hello everyone, it will be my first time visiting KL for work,  may i know if otot2 or 52F is activ during weekdays? and if so what time? would like to ask personal question as well if someone wanted to DM me

2 hours ago, olderisgood75 said:

Paid a visit to PB sauna for the first time last Sunday. 

I wanted to book the founder Mr Lee for a massage but he wasn't available, so he recommended Taisan. 

Massage is at 3 plus but I arrived at 2pm , so I had some time explore the sauna first. 

It was quite packed, and many regulars chit-chatting with each other., I have a couple of them giving me the smile when we had eye contact not sure if it's the "I want you" smile or just a polite smile. Got a feeling they wanted to approach me but felt awkward with their friends around? 

Ppl there are mainly 75% above 55yo, mainly Chinese, did saw 1 Malay, 1 Indian, 1 middle eastern?.

I didn't hardly see any action in steam room,sauna nor dark room. Is there another room that I am not aware of and ppl are having fun in there? 

Heard my name being called so I went to the massage room , which is beside the dark room. 4 beds in here, 1 next to door, and there are three in a row away from the door. 

I took a corner bed , with the bed next to mine was quickly taken up by a blind masseur and a stocky middle aged man. (I saw these two ppl while near the gym section)

The massage - Nothing to shout abt 

• Curtains are not drawn.

• strength are way too light 

• not sensual at all in any way.

• some snoring and then moaning (from the bed next to mine.)

Somewhere halfway through my 90mins massage, I was asked to turn around. 

I vaguely saw the stocky middle aged man being massage on the groin and I can hear him moaning softly. I also noticed that his arm was way out from his bed, his palm was probably closer to my bed than his. 

After some time, I can hear the next-bed massage has moved on the "sit-on-bed" which is the last part of most massage. 

At this time, I felt someone pulling my fingers and massaging them, then they got pulled over and rested one someone's thigh. 

Must be that stocky man from next bed. His massage then completed and he moved over to my bed and started massaging me.

So technically, my masseur was working on the right thighs and right arms. And this stocky guy was working on my left side and as quickly as it came, the left massage stopped. He went on to lick my nipples with my masseur on the right side. And then gave me a BJ, while touching my left nipples. It's so nice and so kinky. 

Soon, Taisan was done with my right side, and he walked over to my left and started massaging. The stocky man went over to my right and went straight to my right nipple. And then BJ me, 

Soon it was "sit-on-bed" part of the massage, Taisan quickly went through the motion, as the man was ferociously licking my nipples at this point.  

With the massage ended and nobody else was in the massage room. The stocky man offered me to anal him, and he claimed there are safety supplies available in this room. I politely declined his offer as I was so closed to cumming. I laid on the bed and we did a 69, while someone and a masseur walked in and took the bed beside us!

Soon I shot , up to my neck. We hugged and left without exchanging numbers nor name. Should have exchanged numbers. Saw him talking to quite a few ppl there, must be a regular there. 

What a day 

Wow, what an experience!  I am hard after reading your encounter. 

I wanted to book the founder Mr Lee for a massage but he wasn't available, so he recommended Taisan. 

Massage is at 3 plus but I arrived at 2pm , so I had some time explore the sauna first. 

It was quite packed, and many regulars chit-chatting with each other., I have a couple of them giving me the smile when we had eye contact not sure if it's the "I want you" smile or just a polite smile. Got a feeling they wanted to approach me but felt awkward with their friends around? 

Ppl there are mainly 75% above 55yo, mainly Chinese, did saw 1 Malay, 1 Indian, 1 middle eastern?.

I didn't hardly see any action in steam room,sauna nor dark room. Is there another room that I am not aware of and ppl are having fun in there? 

Heard my name being called so I went to the massage room , which is beside the dark room. 4 beds in here, 1 next to door, and there are three in a row away from the door. 

I took a corner bed , with the bed next to mine was quickly taken up by a blind masseur and a stocky middle aged man. (I saw these two ppl while near the gym section)

I vaguely saw the stocky middle aged man being massage on the groin and I can hear him moaning softly. I also noticed that his arm was way out from his bed, his palm was probably closer to my bed than his. 

After some time, I can hear the next-bed massage has moved on the "sit-on-bed" which is the last part of most massage. 

At this time, I felt someone pulling my fingers and massaging them, then they got pulled over and rested one someone's thigh. 

Must be that stocky man from next bed. His massage then completed and he moved over to my bed and started massaging me.

So technically, my masseur was working on the right thighs and right arms. And this stocky guy was working on my left side and as quickly as it came, the left massage stopped. He went on to lick my nipples with my masseur on the right side. And then gave me a BJ, while touching my left nipples. It's so nice and so kinky. 

Soon, Taisan was done with my right side, and he walked over to my left and started massaging. The stocky man went over to my right and went straight to my right nipple. And then BJ me, 

Soon it was "sit-on-bed" part of the massage, Taisan quickly went through the motion, as the man was ferociously licking my nipples at this point.  

With the massage ended and nobody else was in the massage room. The stocky man offered me to anal him, and he claimed there are safety supplies available in this room. I politely declined his offer as I was so closed to cumming. I laid on the bed and we did a 69, while someone and a masseur walked in and took the bed beside us!

Soon I shot , up to my neck. We hugged and left without exchanging numbers nor name. Should have exchanged numbers. Saw him talking to quite a few ppl there, must be a regular there. 

What a day 

I am suddenly reminded of a similar experience I had in a blind massage joint.

I was the instigator, being young, horny and foolish then.  I think some of the blind masseurs are not totally blind, but they are legally blind.  I think they know what is happening, and in my case, I was fortunate not to have been thrown out. 

But I suppose those masseurs who work at PB massage knows exactly what place PB is, and what happens there.  I think the masseurs do not care about whatever that happens between the patrons, but they are likely to be resistant to being fondled.  This is a generalisation, of course.

What a day 

Thanks for review

Guest Guest

Anyone got some Recommended freelance masseur that can recommend?

Or anyone from sempurna. Thanks

6 hours ago, Baredom said:

I stood next to you on the bench in the steam room. You reached out to feel the fuzz on my torso. I think you were attracted to that. I was attracted to your attraction to that. I started playing with your nipple and you emitted a slow moan, encouraging me to reach to the other. Things happened quickly and next thing I know we were urgently looking for a room. You led me to the naturally lit one, making me think you enjoyed watching our activities. Sadly it was taken so we made our way to the darker ones. Once inside, the urgency translated into hungry mouths, tongues, busy hands and lots of gutteral moans and groans of delight, pleasure and lust. You have a beautiful cock. You tasted glorious. But you wanted more and clearly offered your hole as well. I must confess I was tempted especially after lubricating it with my tongue. With much restraint I fought temptation. You shot hot sticky cum into my open mouth, spilling out onto your crotch and my hand stroking that wonderful cock. I wiped this into your mouth and kissed it out of you, much to both our satisfaction. You were so wicked with your mouth on my cock, it was breathtaking. I asked you where you wanted my cum and you said anywhere. I shot on your chest and licked it up after, panting with ecstasy. Such a memorable session. Thereafter I hit the shower and changed. As I was leaving you, went back in for seconds, or thirds, and flashed me such a naughty smile. I will remember you. 

Damn, I got all horny ready this.  You are one lucky guy! 

Guest teethbraces93

visited BK recently and to my surprise saw groups of young boys sucking and wanking in the open!!! that was about 10pm-11am. daring and hot...

Guest teethbraces93
6 hours ago, KevK said:

BK is where?

a park in bukit jalil. dunno if can mention here cos am scared will have police

7 hours ago, KevK said:

BK is where?

16 minutes ago, imm_georgie said:

Yes, I am interested to know too. What is BK? 

am going to guess its Bandar Kinrara 🤣 

"KNOWLEDGE will be your passport to WHEREVER you want to go in the world." - Marco Pierre White

"Taste. Savor. Relish." - Chef Slowik (The Menu, 2022)

Guest teethbraces93
7 minutes ago, imm_georgie said:

Bandar Kinrara where? Mind to share more details…

bukit kom_____ la bro

Guest ruewshin
On 5/9/2024 at 1:56 AM, Guest bishex0 said:

Since so many asking..  😅

Here is the link to the bw Sauna Massage Telegram PRIVATE Group

👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

Strictly for malaysian or sg gays that come to KL ONLY.  Pls Follow all the group rules or u will be ban forever! 

Dunno how long this link will be valid - Good luck! 😈

Tq so much finally manage to join this private group for FREE! So much info too 😃

Guest Guest
11 hours ago, Cecil said:

Hi everyone, I've just created a telegram group specifically for cruisers in KL, for massage, sauna and hookups. Mainly for live broadcast for live cruising and hookups. Kindly join and make the group merrier!

https://t.me/+DBBB-PVMbXUyYmNl

Link expired

Frequented Tantara before so wanted to try Danish/Denish but he is no longer there. Anyone knows he is still doing massage or where he is working? Thanks.

I had a negative experience today with a massage therapist in PV5, KL. We had confirmed my arrival at his place in 35 minutes through chat, but upon reaching his condominium, I discovered that he had deleted my Telegram message. When I called him, he mentioned that he thought I was no longer interested and had already taken on another client who was currently having a bath. Despite this, I expressed my willingness to wait for 1.5 hours until the session was over, as I had driven 35 minutes to reach his location. However, after waiting for the specified time, I attempted to contact him via WhatsApp, phone call, and Telegram, but received no response. The guard on duty informed me that he had already left the premises and was not at home.

Guest jun2

went san onsen KSL earlier... so quiet. got two other fellas, one youngish, one old...young one soaking with towel covering his privates, the old one wore the paper shorts.. i went totally nude... so unhappening...LOL

Guest jun2
On 5/28/2024 at 4:40 PM, Guest teethbraces93 said:

visited BK recently and to my surprise saw groups of young boys sucking and wanking in the open!!! that was about 10pm-11am. daring and hot...

malay boys?

4 hours ago, Guest jun2 said:

went san onsen KSL earlier... so quiet. got two other fellas, one youngish, one old...young one soaking with towel covering his privates, the old one wore the paper shorts.. i went totally nude... so unhappening...LOL

Just a side note, in Japan and Taiwan, towels of any sort is not brought into the onsen.  The towel is used to scrub and dry the body, so it is deemed not clean.  To dip the towel in the onsen water is seen as dirtying the onsen water, hence it is frowned upon. 

I know it happens in KSL, but that is primarily due to us not used the Japanese and Taiwan practices.  I grant Malaysia is not Japan or Taiwan, but I bring this up so that visitors to Japan or Taiwan will not make the same mistake I made of bringing in the small towel into the onsen.  I was fortunate the other people in the onsen understood I was ignorant and explained the custom to me very nicely.  

But back to your account of your visit, I hope you found it liberating to be naked in the onsen.  I presume the other two people in there did not stare at you.  I am sure you were setting a good example for them.  😁

6 hours ago, yhtang said:

Just a side note, in Japan and Taiwan, towels of any sort is not brought into the onsen.  The towel is used to scrub and dry the body, so it is deemed not clean.  To dip the towel in the onsen water is seen as dirtying the onsen water, hence it is frowned upon. 

I know it happens in KSL, but that is primarily due to us not used the Japanese and Taiwan practices.  I grant Malaysia is not Japan or Taiwan, but I bring this up so that visitors to Japan or Taiwan will not make the same mistake I made of bringing in the small towel into the onsen.  I was fortunate the other people in the onsen understood I was ignorant and explained the custom to me very nicely.  

But back to your account of your visit, I hope you found it liberating to be naked in the onsen.  I presume the other two people in there did not stare at you.  I am sure you were setting a good example for them.  😁

Very true.

I've been a couple time at a Japanese Onsen in Bangkok... hard for me to tell how many of the customers were actually Japanese, but I can say that this rule was carefully followed. I was already aware of it too, perhaps after having seen YouTube videos about Onsen tradition!

38 minutes ago, imm_georgie said:

Kakiku Sauna Experience

Yesterday, I took some time to go to Kakiku Sauna and it was my first time at this sauna after reading so many reviews. Usually, when I go to Kuala Lumpur, I basically go to Oopsss or Otot2. This time, I want to try to visit Kakiku and to compare the experience of bath house in Kuala Lumpur.

Kakiku Sauna is located at Jalan Cerapu. Upon arrival, parking will be a challenge and sometimes you need to find a parking space as the area is so small. The stairs leading to Kakiku are right next to the 9888 restaurant. The stairs are covered with bamboo plants, if you see the bamboo plants then you are in the right place. As soon as you enter the stairs, you see the big characters "Kakiku".

As usual, I walked up to the counter and paid RM40. I did receive a towel and a locker key. The owners explained their facilities to me as they knew I was a new visitor.

They have 3 locker areas, a movie room, a large living room, smoking area, drinks area, sauna, steam room, jacuzzi, whirlpool, Japanese bath area, darkroom and underground basement. 

The underground basement is only open on weekends from 7pm, and no clothing or towels are allowed in this underground area. is a completely naked area. 

I arrived at Kakiku a little early at 4.30pm and there weren't many people around. The peak period is after 6 pm, and there are many people. The crowd is mainly Chinese and the place is clean.

Since I arrived so early, it was good for me as a first-timer to wander around and get acclimated to the surroundings and facilities.

While exploring the area, I met a cute guy in a dark room (which looked like an office pantry) with a leaning body and a meaty dick. 

So, we started on the couch in the darkroom pantry. We touched each other, kissed, and he smelled so good. I did enjoy sniffing him as he stroked my cock and enjoyed sucking on my nipples. 

An uncle was sitting on the couch with us and he was a really good blower. He blew us both and we really enjoyed the technique and we moaned loudly. It sounds like the entire pantry, just like ours, attracts a lot of visitors to watch our excitement.

As the blows got harder and hotter, I couldn't take my load anymore and it came into his mouth with all my juices. Uncle enjoyed swallowing my juices while the other cute guy moaned loudly and sucked my nipples vigorously. 

When I was done, the uncle continued sucking the cute guy and he moaned and it was my turn to suck on his nipples. I loved sniffing him while he was getting blown by the uncle and he couldn't handle his load. He squirted and moaned sensually. The uncle swallowed the second mouthful of warm juice with great enjoyment.

Around 7pm, when I was getting ready to leave, the cute guy told me not to walk too fast and follow him to the cinema to rest. He said since it's your first time here and it's Saturday, you might as well wait until the underground basement opens. It will open soon, so don’t waste your opportunity to experience it. So, I waited with the cute guys, while I’m still enjoyed sniffing him in the cinema. He smelled so good! Loved it!

Then the underground basement finally opened and the lovely guys took me in and put our towels on the sofa area. Now we are fully naked and exploring the underground.

Wow, the basement is awesome! Anyway, doesn’t looks too dark and you can feel free to see, touch, feel, blowjob and fuck as many penises as you want.

But I'm still interested in this cute guy, and the same thing about him. So, we moved to another corner for round two. We enjoyed each other so much, we ejaculated and moaned for the second time, we were completely naked and everyone was watching our actions.

Afterwards, we went to take a shower together and the cute guys were waiting for me. He escorted me to my locker and bid farewell. I was like, wow!

We wanted to exchange numbers, but unfortunately I was in a hurry. We made a game because he was a regular visitor to Kakiku. I told him in September that I would come to Kuala Lumpur again to see if we have fate and luck to meet again in Kakiku. If so, then we officially exchange numbers. We agreed and played the games.

I had a good experience with Kakiku and I prefer Oops and Otot2 in terms of space. For the crowd, and it's mainly Chinese, then Kakiku is the best.

I will be visiting Kakiku again! Hope to see you again, Adrian! If you read this post, yes… it’s me! 

wow, great encounter!! hope you meet him in September haha

Guest Daddyhunter41
On 5/23/2024 at 10:00 AM, yhtang said:

I feel 52Forest is rather underrated.

I think it is good value for money, if you don't mind the demographics of its patrons.   

Lol what's  the demographics like there? More older men? 😂 if so then I would love to visit and see see... 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.