Male HQ

Where To Go, For Kind Of Crowds, You Want

v1hypersg

can we start an update of sightings of the local places in singapore ?

for example.

Monday

which sauna or club have what kind of crowd and so on and so forth

so that the people here know where to go ?

example,

if i like muscular guys, where can i go on friday night and sat night to look for such people ?

Ok.. let me start off with what I know:

Wed

TC - under 24 night. Lots of young men... students, NSmen.

Thurs

TC - gym night. Buffed cali queens.

Fri

OneSeven - naked night. Good mix of wild gym-fit guys and asian/GWM uncles. The guys are more wild and adventurous.

Sun

TC - Speedos afternoon. More yandaos again...

can we start an update of sightings of the local places in singapore ?

for example.

Monday

which sauna or club have what kind of crowd and so on and so forth

so that the people here know where to go ?

example,

if i like muscular guys, where can i go on friday night and sat night to look for such people ?

You might the details in their web on promotion, entrance fee, theme nights, etc:

Towel Club:

http://www.towelclub.com/specials.htm

One Seven:

http://www.oneseven.com.sg/

The Sphere:

http://www.spherespa.com/

Shogun:

http://www.shogun.com.sg/home.cfm

Y-Club:

http://www.yclub.com.sg/

Blue Heaven:

http://www.blueheaven.com.sg/

Diamond:

No Web

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

can anyone tell what is the crowd like on sat afternoon and night time, for the following places

1 ) RAW

2 ) Sphere

3 ) Y club

4 ) Diamond

5 ) TC

6 ) 17

thanks

Don't mean to be bitch, but I thought the above posting actually listed all the website? Just don't understand why people don't really like to read. Usually website of those saunas will tell you what kind of theme will they have on each night.

As for Daimond since there's no website for it, mainly it's all gonna be middle age man for almost everynight except Wednesday night which there is this special event arranges for chub and chaser.

can anyone tell what is the crowd like on sat afternoon and night time, for the following places

1 ) RAW

2 ) Sphere

3 ) Y club

4 ) Diamond

5 ) TC

6 ) 17

thanks

Don't mean to be bitch, but I thought the above posting actually listed all the website? Just don't understand why people don't really like to read. Usually website of those saunas will tell you what kind of theme will they have on each night.

As for Daimond since there's no website for it, mainly it's all gonna be middle age man for almost everynight except Wednesday night which there is this special event arranges for chub and chaser.

first, you are not registered and just a guest, so i guess your comments are irrelevant because we cannot find you to clarify if there are any discrepancies in your comments or reply,

secondly, yes, you are trying to bitch,

if what is posted on the website of the respective clubs, as to which nights they are holding what event, is so true, i guess people will not post questions here to ask about it,

i used to be a regular club goer,

i was there at those events, but not everyone is sucessful at their events,

i guess out of so many events that i been to, only like 10% of the time, is the event real successful, other than that, it is like flop.

Guest Hungry4V1hypersg

I have learnt never to reply to V1's queries because IT IS ENDLESS!!!

Don't believe me? Up till now, he has made 36 posts here and nearly all of them are queries. Better still, in the HongLim Park orum, he had made 58 posts and almost ALL of them are queries.

Nothing wrong with queries, bur as a long time member of both forums, if he had taken a bit of time to scroll the previous posts, he would have found the answers he wanted.

The problem is that he is quite cute and I had a couple of sessions with him at Diamond. He is chunky, very fair complexion, manly looking but rather unresponsive. Oh the things we will do just to get sex. :oops:

Guest Questionable habit
I have learnt never to reply to V1's queries because IT IS ENDLESS!!!

Don't believe me? Up till now, he has made 36 posts here and nearly all of them are queries. Better still, in the HongLim Park orum, he had made 58 posts and almost ALL of them are queries.

Nothing wrong with queries, bur as a long time member of both forums, if he had taken a bit of time to scroll the previous posts, he would have found the answers he wanted.

The problem is that he is quite cute and I had a couple of sessions with him at Diamond. He is chunky, very fair complexion, manly looking but rather unresponsive. Oh the things we will do just to get sex. :oops:

Yeah, he did ask alot !!!!!

I think V1 is not very sensible about these things.

How to predict crowd so accurately? You think like weather forecast is it?

"The crowd this Friday evening is expected to be about 20-24 men with possibilities of hot Taiwanese daddies and horny IMF delegates in the slingrooms? Temperatures should be hot to VERY hot" :D

All we can do is share our experiences, voluntarily. Past results are not indicative of future performances and should not in any way be taken to be so.

Ok.. let me start off with what I know:

Wed

TC - under 24 night. Lots of young men... students, NSmen.

Thurs

TC - gym night. Buffed cali queens.

Fri

OneSeven - naked night. Good mix of wild gym-fit guys and asian/GWM uncles. The guys are more wild and adventurous.

Sun

TC - Speedos afternoon. More yandaos again...

This is making me gian to go TC again... But usually I no business when I am there and thus had not been there for years...

But seeing this reminds me of how long I never touch the bodies of young men... *Sigh*... :blink:

Buaya,

If you go by this "timetable" regularly, you are bound to meet the same guys again in your next visit. If they rejected you, most probably they will do that again. If they had been with you once, most probably they will look for someone new. (pls don't misunderstand, not because u are no good, but because people always go for new partners in such places)

Try different time and day. Then there will be more possibilites to encounter those people who know how to appreciate you.

If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.

Hahaha... Thanks. I seldom have chance to go spas, anyway... :P

Thus, if I do go, I will want to make sure I dun sit around and watch the guys go by... :P

Thus, I think I will still give TC a miss... unless someone is waiting for me there lah... hahaha... :D

You dont to feel like that. Its all depends on your expectation. Generally, the quality of crowd at TC has dropped and people are less picky now. Perhaps you can try their FMP nite where more variety for you to choose from. :ph34r:

Thus, if I do go, I will want to make sure I dun sit around and watch the guys go by... :P

Thus, I think I will still give TC a miss... unless someone is waiting for me there lah... hahaha...  :D

You dont to feel like that. Its all depends on your expectation. Generally, the quality of crowd at TC has dropped and people are less picky now. Perhaps you can try their FMP nite where more variety for you to choose from. :ph34r:

Does it mean that you are less picky now?

:P

Thus, I think I will still give TC a miss... unless someone is waiting for me there lah... hahaha...  :D

One man's food, the other's poison. All of us have different taste and preferences. Sometimes i might pick a guy based on his build, sometimes on his sweet face....whoever i feel like and have an opportunity to be with. I try not to be too "rigid" lah. :D

One man's food, the other's poison. All of us have different taste and preferences. Sometimes i might pick a guy based on his build, sometimes on his sweet face....whoever i feel like and have an opportunity to be with. I try not to be too "rigid" lah. :D

That's good to hear.

At least must give more people chances mah.

:clap:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ma-Loo Lei

Dear topchinese,

At TC - Thur - you mentioned gym cali qeen. Are you saying that gay men who work out at california gym go there. I work out at California, dun want to meet them at TC, very ma loo.

Can you confirm.

If you work out and have a good body, why u ma loo to meet good looking guys in TC?

TC have gym night on Thurs.. lots of gym fit guys and admirers. All gyms get discount eg SAFRA, FF, PF, Cali. Not sure about ClubFITT tho.. :D

Ma-Loo Lei, sorry if i sound rude but i no intention, if you afraid to meet someone in cali, best is you don't go 17 or TC, TC Thursday is Beefcake nite, produce any valid gym membership card and pay only $15, in Singapore most AJ that workout are from Cali, so definately you will meet some of them. However if you dare to go sauna why should you feel Ma Loo? Unless this your first time coming out :P

• Guest locked this topic