Male HQ

Changi Business Park (Cbp)

cadlad

To the chinese man in skimpy short & topless, thanks for the action we had. i really enjoy pounding your cute ass eventhough it"s a bit loose. thanks to the popper. if you read this message, do pm me. would love to have a 2nd round with you. do keep it shaved ya.

wow....darkevil when your guys have fun again? would like to join

To the chinese man in skimpy short & topless, thanks for the action we had. i really enjoy pounding your cute ass eventhough it"s a bit loose. thanks to the popper. if you read this message, do pm me. would love to have a 2nd round with you. do keep it shaved ya.

hmm....i think i got a feeling i know who that guy is...lol

wow....darkevil when your guys have fun again? would like to join

i wouldn't mind 3some, anyway, i like 3 some. but i wouldn't know the chinese guy till he message me. benni? i have no idea who he is. anyway, i saw him once couple of weeks back. he's in skimpy shorts too & topless. he reach cbp after i finish my session with my regular. anyway, i like to see guys in skimpy shorts. never fail to makes me extra horny. ahahhahhahahahah.........

Guest whatswhat

how did u guys manage to get hooked up? although I know all men who go there are up to no good... heeheee

most of the time, the guys there are shy.. u know, they won't intro themselves each other even when another man is there.

how did u guys manage to get hooked up? although I know all men who go there are up to no good... heeheee

most of the time, the guys there are shy.. u know, they won't intro themselves each other even when another man is there.

it all depends on your luck. if both party wants each other, things will happen. probably both of us are into skimpy shorts. i was in short shorts as well & topless too. i like his body, no tummy, whereas i have a slight tummy.

sad to say that nothing much really happens yesterday. just me & my regular bottom buddy had fun. however, a top mature chinese join in & help to ease my regular's crave for more cocks. we were hoping to have banglas or the indians. ahhahahhah.....

What time u left?I came very late yesterday at 1am. Was there until 2:30. But, no happening

Guest Mlybig31

sad to say that nothing much really happens yesterday. just me & my regular bottom buddy had fun. however, a top mature chinese join in & help to ease my regular's crave for more cocks. we were hoping to have banglas or the indians. ahhahahhah.....

Do let me know next time I can join your guys , I like orgy..

I saw there just now, no one was there.. except that I saw a car drive past. I may go on friday for the stroll, but I won't be doing anything other than strolling and jo afterwards..

F**c u....

R u still there?

I saw there just now, no one was there.. except that I saw a car drive past. I may go on friday for the stroll, but I won't be doing anything other than strolling and jo afterwards..

Hi outdoors, think we met at Bedok reservoir before when u had a flu that time. Remember who am I? Care to go together this Friday?

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic