Male HQ

Changi Business Park (Cbp)

cadlad

Walked around there last night from 8 to about 9.30pm. No one there except this guy who was also looking to get fxxked. Too bad me btm too so we end up doing nothing. I thought 8 to 9.30pm is "peak" period?? Left and went fort road.. ah.. at least I got myself fulfilled there! Can choose somemore ;)

Guest topwater

Walked around there last night from 8 to about 9.30pm. No one there except this guy who was also looking to get fxxked. Too bad me btm too so we end up doing nothing. I thought 8 to 9.30pm is "peak" period?? Left and went fort road.. ah.. at least I got myself fulfilled there! Can choose somemore ;)

which part of fort road you went? under the bridge or carpark?

Forget it. I have left. If u were in the car just now circling Ard, enjoy fxxking ur car. Usually, those who drives, won't step out of their car.

aiyoh why so frustrated?! Was hoping I can meet u so that u r not dissapointed for the 4th time....yet u wish me enjoy fxxking my car?!

Those who go there will get out of their cars... Those who stay in their cars r usually straight couples lor... Probably it's just yr luck... Was there n had this guy there shortly after n Jo for each other! :)

People maybe out elsewhere? Where exactly is this place about in CBP?

Don't bother to find out. It's a big scam. Later u will see someone wrote in this thread they were here having a good time, as usual.

Guest ExhibIonist

Hi staryne, sori as I'm at the "dark" roundabout stark naked

the other day waiting f u n got one guy bj me in the open until a car drove n stop beside to watch. Thk str couple n has to go fast.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic