Male HQ

Changi Business Park (Cbp)

cadlad

Last night was quiet but saw a red sports car funny tall chinese attention seeker with dragon tatoo and skateboard ,at first he pretend to play with his skateboard and then suddenly he changed himself into sports attired play with his football and cruised around the park ,after a while he squeezes himself into woman bikini with his wig and make up and stand beside my car masturbate until he saw another guy came .. 

Edited by maturedude
54 minutes ago, maturedude said:

Last night was quiet but saw a red sports car funny tall chinese attention seeker with dragon tatoo and skateboard ,at first he pretend to play with his skateboard and then suddenly he changed himself into sports attired play with his football and cruised around the park ,after a while he squeezes himself into woman bikini with his wig and make up and stand beside my car masturbate until he saw another guy came .. 

Think u met a cross dresser

Saw u earlier on at abt 4 or 4plus am.... u followed me to the shed. I was sitting there and u moved off when u were abt to step into the shed. Them came a 'intruder' ! Not sure u it's because of the intruder or whether u are not interested.... Would like to see u again though...

On 05/12/2016 at 8:17 PM, maturedude said:

he is about 1.8m tall right? quite a nice build with a very straight looking looks.

On 10/12/2016 at 11:34 PM, maturedude said:

Yes quite a nice build but not good looking , look like ah beng type and he pretend to walk like ah beng when he walked pass people , I think he really over acting!

Haha to each his own, one man's meat, another man's poison. Oh well it's quiet tonight. 

Wow... No wonder I can do some exercise naked there without anyone disturbing. Cos, crowd came in later. 

During my time there, I saw 2 Indian workers on 2 separate bench... When I was leaving the place, I saw 2 cars parked at the roadside next to the grass field. Saw no one yet. Maybe, u r right, still early.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic