Male HQ

Changi Business Park (Cbp)

cadlad

Fun start opposite the bus terminal. The entrance to paradise is a chin up fitness station. Just follow the 'yellow' brick road to find your hard tin man. From the chin up station you can walk about 250m to another road. This road is where people usually park/fuck. Cross it and you will come to an open field, a pond, bridges and etc. You can choose to cross one more road which some guys do. Where to find your fun? Go explore. 

If in urgent need for toilets at the park- you can go to the hotels in the area or SUTD toilets near the stadium. If you want more privacy for xxx, you can go to the canal behind the bus terminal though it can be quite eerie but that is why nobody will bother you. Transportation to the place? There are a few bus services that terminate at the bus terminal- 118, 47 and 117. service 20 from Tampines  goes to CBP but not to the terminal. You can take the downtown line (Upper Changi Station) or service number 24 or 2 to upper changi road. From there you follow the canal (Sungei Somapah) along Changi Court Condo. About 400m and you will come to the park.  If you leave after the public transport runs end then you will have to take taxi or grab. Lots of taxis ply the area as there are hotels nearby. 

Last night was a good night. I saw another kindred spirit. A nudewalker. Sorry if I did not talk to you. I was busy. And then later you had company. Anyway, I will be going for another nude walk seeing today is drier. Last night was terrible at the gazebo; lots of insects biting there. Will be there to feed the fishes and the mozzies and the ...... 

You can only do so from 11pm onwards. But the buses will still be running. Best after 12.30am when the last bus has departed the terminal. You can walk from the first loop to the last loop under the cover of darkness. Just have to be careful when you cross the roads. Can be very bright. But from 2am onwards, I don't really care as there is less vehicular traffic

I'm, 39 Married, Bicurious, S'porean North Indian, Hairy, 185Cm tall, 95KG(but losing weight) 14cm Hard Cock.

Will be available every night from 19-22Jun and will randomly pop by the park to see if I get lucky these few days.

Paul King

Bi-Curious Daddy looking for Safe Fun.

WhatsApp: +65 84358727
or Line: paulking
or Telegram: @paulking78

Ask me stuff :  curiouscat.me/PaulKing

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic