Male HQ

Changi Business Park (Cbp)

cadlad

On 6/19/2018 at 9:20 AM, Nconda King said:

I'm, 39 Married, Bicurious, S'porean North Indian, Hairy, 185Cm tall, 95KG(but losing weight) 14cm Hard Cock.

Will be available every night from 19-22Jun and will randomly pop by the park to see if I get lucky these few days.

Hi, did u get anyone

Last night I decided to visit a few former cruising grounds. I visited kubor at VICTORIa street. From the looks of it nobody cruise there anymore. There were no beaten paths in the bushes. Must have been deserted since the murder case quite a few years ago. I then made my way to fort road and katong park. Quite difficult to access the area due to construction works. The park is deserted and the toilets have no lights. Should be able to have fun there if they was someone. I went to the space under the flyover. They trim the trees and bushes. Cars passing by in the day time can see under the fly over. At night some fun can still be had but it was also deserted. So I am grateful that cbp is still alive and cruisy while many places are gone. I love the outdoors. Able to do nude walks. And the joys of the hunt. 

On 6/30/2018 at 1:39 PM, Spaceboy72 said:

some fucking hot white dude with a big dick whose precum taste like syrup was standing naked on the bench last night. such a show off hahaha!

Wow. No one service him meh :whistle:

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic