Male HQ

Changi Business Park (Cbp)

cadlad

I baited you and caressed myself in my Y back thongs. You didn’t respond.

Then I stripped naked and faced you with my raging stiff hardon. You walked up to me.

I started to caress your familiar body and pulled up your tee and licked your nipple.

You pushed down on my shoulders, I knelt down on my knees in front of you, and took your cock into my mouth.

I sucked and massaged your cock with my throat. You gave a deep long sigh as I contracted my throat against your unremarkable cockhead and shaft again and again.

Then you pulled off your tee and pulled out your cock and stripped off your bottoms. You cupped my head and pulled me back to your cock. I sucked and sucked till your cock was coated with my gagged spit.

Then, you pulled me up roughly, pushed my shoulder on a spin rudely, bent my torso down with force, grabbed and hoisted my hips, positioned your cock at my manhole, and pushed your raw unremarkable cock fully into my man-cunt. 

You pounded and fucked me without stopping. You got faster and faster. I kept you going, squeezing my anal walls around your hard cock. We got hornier and hornier. My moans filled the quiet dark night.

Then, your panting and pounding became faster, you kept repeating you were going to cum.

And then, for the very first time, I felt a very strange sensation of a warm wetness spreading inside my man-cunt and up inside my chute.

It was a most warming and beautiful sensation. My anal tunnel and guts filled with your hot cum. 

I squeezed my anal muscles again, squeezing tight against your leaking cock, draining it.

You pulled out, wiped down, dressed up, and scooted off, as you did.

I hung around, fully naked, afterglow filling my whole body, savouring the warm wet sticky comfort emitting from inside my anus.

Then, I squatted and bent one knee and squirted your cum out of my body. It was loud, long, dripping, and so satisfying.

For a dude with an unremarkable cock, he had quite a big load. 💦💦