Male HQ

Changi Business Park (Cbp)

cadlad

so all the activity only happen early night nothing in the late night... was there for a few night but seem quiet, went into only one guy, told me 2nd times there... he give me a hand job...

I'm going down late tonight.. U want to meet?

looks like recent rainy weather is affecting the crowd there! i actually find the rain rather cooling. and it is very nice to be able to just lie (nude or otherwise) on the bench in the pergola and enjoy the cool breeze when it rains... no one disturbs!

:-)

Guest Immortal97

I was there, I think I interrupted a session of 3 guys

Coz when I sat there, all three continue talking, I felt bad

I'm sorry guys.. Im the one who jog there, white singlet and Blk shorts and blue runningshoe

May drop by around 2.30. Don't know if there will be anyone, but doesn't matter, I'll still enjoy myself! hehe

I m here for a jog now. Not sure if I will still b here at 2:30. U can come by earlier?

was there on Sunday night... and you were there alone at 1st then someone came, we had good time and i like to kiss you... wonder you going down, i dont really enjoy with more ppls... im one on one guy...if you are here jus let me know when can meet you again..

was there on Sunday night... and you were there alone at 1st then someone came, we had good time and i like to kiss you... wonder you going down, i dont really enjoy with more ppls... im one on one guy...if you are here jus let me know when can meet you again..

hey. yeah nice to meet you too. can i have your email address?

hey. yeah nice to meet you too. can i have your email address?

why dont we meet there again... i stay very near, if you are free tonight or tomorrow night let me know... its not advisable to leave mobile or email here...

:) looking forward to see you again man...

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic