Male HQ

Changi Business Park (Cbp)

cadlad

hmmm... not too sure where you are referring to as cbp is rather huge, but i just came from the pergola and there was not a single soul there. only 2 cars parked by the side of the road, but otherwise, all quiet.

Guest Eastvisitor

Lots of mosquitoes and not easy to walk about, puddles of water along footpath and even pergola floor abit flooded. Joggers better walk than Jog, else sure get dirty by the time u reach here.

Lots of mosquitoes and not easy to walk about, puddles of water along footpath and even pergola floor abit flooded. Joggers better walk than Jog, else sure get dirty by the time u reach here.

How many people there?

who going later? mayb ard 8plus or 10

it's drizzling there now. and you can expect puddles of water there, esp the pergola areas.... also, in the past few days, have experienced increased mozzies around there area. so, be prepared for them when you go k. otherwise, it is expected to be a nice cooling night and you never know who will be there... :-)

it's drizzling there now. and you can expect puddles of water there, esp the pergola areas.... also, in the past few days, have experienced increased mozzies around there area. so, be prepared for them when you go k. otherwise, it is expected to be a nice cooling night and you never know who will be there... :-)

Thx.. U going?

Whatever happened to upshot and his reports? He's not been around? Ha ha.. saw a few cyclist lately, but they don't seem to be nude!

LOL... did not make the cycle down this last Saturday. Already had a nice hard rain ride in the nudie last week before...this week too busy with work to be down. For those cycling like me.. not easy to know if there is action there or not given it is very fast to cover the "main" action path area. With my new phone I track remark and can zoom about easy to know if there really is action or just a lot of talk...

The Mozzie are biting hard and fast since the rainy season is here.. usually I hardly get bite but the last trip.. damn!. But good thing they left my ding dong and ass cheek alone :P

5some recently? really? gee.. I got to have missed a great show there if it happens and ya it can happen but rare... not a rainy season but it is possible. I got to make sure I don't miss this coming weekend.. if there is such hot action.. got to see if there is some for me too *grin*

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic