Male HQ

Changi Business Park (Cbp)

cadlad

Feeling Horny what happens if I get naked and just lie on the bench at the pergola at night?

U sure get suck...

But u will b suck by mosquitoes... Lolzzz...

Anyway anyone going later?

Hihi

Care to b frens, chat, fun buddy, long term relationship n mit up?

I'm sincere guy here, I'm not here to fool around...

Hope u r sincere too...

Life Time Relationship / Partner is still the main priority among wat I'm seeking...

yar.. theres so many mosquitoes there! i could not stand it. argh..

Can't stand den lie down... Rofl... Jus joking...

Hihi

Hope u r sincere too...

Life Time Relationship / Partner is still the main priority among wat I'm seeking...

nobody so far heee. Quiet night with all the wrong people. cycling about now pass the time

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

A str8 couple as the pergola going at it with China national. A ga some digging but still wear everNJything...in white no less.saw then wall in earlier from expo side. A plu just passed me walking all in black sport gear. The main,a.opy at the pond another str8 action there

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Mozzies are really big this time.not been here for fire at a month. They sure grow big now hdheh..not sure if I should do my nude ride tonight.

Couple disappear really fast.hehe maybe guy in black scare them off as he walk by them. Then he came to my bench sour there and rank off like getting to seduce me.hebeh..just came only not in themood yet genre. Couple at pond canopy has left.

Guy in black sport is gone.looks like its us all quiet again....for now. ...heh

3 some?? Better be in a car as I don't see any action here at the whole park but a white car circling and a can just go off from the darken first loop

Edited by upshot

Three guys in black walking is not 3 some....yet heheh.another guy trying to hide his face in light colored sport gear ealking close behind then as they walk toward the large canopy park of the par k

The guy in black sport attire is me. The couple ran fast after the guy with bag walk pass them and stop at the trees near the pergola. If I were them, I would have done the same thing too.........

Cheers

Ah...did not know it was you. heh.

Light sport great'doing'without at one of the work out station hehehe...think I surprise the 3 guys in black clothing walking about

Plot thickens..afew more man in black and a cyclist on road bike t just came int.o play

3 guys in black has left...guess not their cup of tea

Haar..a chub has join the hunt with a smart phone in hand no doubt to keep getting the up dates to find his chub chaser other half.

About of a hand job action that ended too quickly between a guy that drive a dark color hatch back and the cyclist.almost thought it was my str8 cyclist green but it was not.thought he went gay for a moment heheh.got some guys here hanging about being hopeful. Good luck guys. I have not find anything nice to take into me so far heheh

Police carj

ust camein And left fast

You will not find any from inside your car.you have to walk into the park area. Not much action. a lot of shy ppl tonight heheh. Sort of a mix bag here so no many connection between those that came.. just a few. As I prepare to leave, cloub were gathering so left at 3.30am. Just left a few folks... the guy in the BMW picked up one to go home I guess as so many times like could not "close the deal" heeh or shy. As I left the park saw police car heading to the park area. Hope did not give problem to those who are still there.

To the cyclist.. nice chatting with you. Always refreshing when ppl willing to chat as much as find action or the lack of it.. but some companionship is great.

Okay I got home to RE-EDIT.... sorry for a lot of the typo.. was typing from my mobile phone ...hard to do that in the open and at times with my biking glove.

Edited by upshot

dude, you seems very negative about CBP. there are occasions where no pre arrangement was made & yet fun can still be available.

Went there quite a number of times... C no one... Tats u I said tis...

Hihi

Hope u r sincere too...

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic