Male HQ

BDSM Sex - Bondage, Disciple, Sadism & Masochism - Role Playing / Sex Games (compiled)

BDSM Covers a lot of things, I would say yes they are BDSM acts no matter how depraved you think of it.

BDSM is a huge umbrella term. There are different levels of BDSM from vanilla to extreme and they're all categorised as BDSM.

As long as you follow the 3 rules of BSDM. Safe Sane Consensual then it'll be fine.

Always make sure you know what you're doing and what the submissive likes. I had an ex-girlfriend who could handle tonnnes of pain and I gladly obliged. I could slap her until she cried and bruised. She'd have massive bruises and markings on her ass and thighs afterwards. We'd both be marked heavily. We were both into play fighting where I would forcibly make her submit through struggles,pain, choking, and humiliation. With such scenarios you MUST be certain of what you're doing. Especially when it comes to choking and blood play. I don't do blood play so don't ask me about it I don't know and I don't want to know. Before continuing with such acts you MUST be sure of your partners' limits and set a safe word for when it gets too much. However I look fondly at one memory where she scratched me so hard she drew blood and we laughed afterwards once we saw what we did to each other. (remember I am a submissive masochist so I enjoy pain myself[And I might add, I'm still scarred from that incident. Looks like I'll have a piece of her to remember her by for life eh.)

I was covered in bite marks and scratches she had swells and bruises all over. It looked like I just came out of world war 2 with a purple fxxking heart.

With that in mind, if you look at the dynamics of a BDSM scene, the submissive is the one with more control and he/she is the one that dictates when it stops and what can and cannot be done.

Pissing,blood,<<Don't Feed The Troll>>,disfigurement, and piercing can all be categorised in extreme BDSM, where they're more likely out of the norm, and more of a niche thing in the context of BDSM itself.

Haha you are really funny ! One of the funniest sensible post in BW I have read so far.

Thanks for the clarification !!!

for those who reply this topic ,think they have a urge to be a slave or else they won t be bother to reply this topic.Shawnlim522 wanna try some thing with our few master and u as a slave? we can blind fold u and can chain u up .we can try golden shower too.all pee on u.

BDSM is still weak in SG but it has long history in UK and Aussie.

You can read a lot of examples like this Matt slave's blog is quite good http://lifeofaslave....nal/history.php

The only problem in SG is most so call dom has no idea how is slave should be treated, train and develop a proper r/s with the slave.

Thus it's good if u want to be a sub to equip yourself with knowledge in this area b4 jumping into the culture.

Good luck.

u seem knowledgeable in this area

BDSM is an amazing experience if being dominated or dominating someone is your thing.

Imagine being tied up, exposed, helpless and vulnerable, submitting yourself to another person. It's a huge leap for some but if you do take the leap, it can be a really worthwhile experience. Of course, you have got to find someone you trust and have chemistry with. I would say that 90% of my sessions are quite rewarding and the remaining 10% are hit and miss. It's not really about the pain or the equipment when it comes to SM. I think the creativity and the kinkiness can get you hard and dripping just thinking about it.

• 2 weeks later...

To those that post that they know bdsm community, any of them into tied and tickle?

I want to be with 2 or more master.

I'm looking for being really tied up (not fake) and tied very tight with no chance of escape.Then tickle me. The reason for more masters is because i'll definitely struggle as if my life depends on me escaping so need more people to hold me down and to tickle me on various parts of my body like. Ear, neck, nipple,ribcage. waist(most common and one of the most ticklish spot) , thigh, inner thigh and lastly my feet. I don't expect to have any safeword for tickling but perhaps a duration 30 mins to see how far I can go.

There is a bdsm scene here , and well established.

Several names pop into mind, but they are surely well sought after.

Totally unlike the nonsense statements posted by one above.

To add to the three words S.S.C. list by a member earlier, for slaves and subs or even wannabes, trust is another element in the game too.

To those that post that they know bdsm community, any of them into tied and tickle?

I'm looking for being really tied up (not fake) and tied very tight with no chance of escape.Then tickle me. The reason for more masters is because i'll definitely struggle as if my life depends on me escaping so need more people to hold me down and to tickle me on various parts of my body like. Ear, neck, nipple,ribcage. waist(most common and one of the most ticklish spot) , thigh, inner thigh and lastly my feet. I don't expect to have any safeword for tickling but perhaps a duration 30 mins to see how far I can go.

to see a person helpess ans struggled is fun and hot

especially with hemp ropes and shibari... having certain spots exposed

• 4 months later...

Any one has kinky role playing sex games experience before?

I have one to share. It was unlike anything I've experienced before but definitely most memorable.

This guy stripped me naked and made me kneel infront of him while he sat on the sofa. He unzipped his pants, flicked out his dick and made me suck him.

After he got hard and satisfied, he made me lie tummy down on his lap and started to spank me, all the time telling me that he's gonna get my ass ready for some action. 

He played with my rock hard and wet with precum dick and also teased my asshole, before sticking a finger in me and started fingering my ass. Then two fingers. Then he tried three. And then he took out a dildo and fucked me with it. Just for a really short while and then the 'game' began.

He took out this collar with a tag and clipped it onto my neck. I only realized it was a dog collar after that. I didn't resist cos it felt really kinky at that moment and moreover I'm super horny and slutty by that time. He then threw the dildo onto the ground a little distance away from us and told me to 'fetch it'. There wasn't any other explanation given, but i listened to him anyway and went toward the dildo. When I reached, he told me I had to fetch it back in my ass. So I inserted it into my hole and went back to him. 

He took it out and fucked me a few more times with it, before throwing it on the ground again now a further distance away. He didn't ask me to, but I crawled on all fours to the dildo. Unknowingly I had gotten into the game. This time, before fetching the dildo back to him, he wanted me to fuck myself with the dildo on that spot. So I placed the toy upright, sat and rode it till he was satisfied and asked me to come back. All this while he was just observing, giving me orders, and touching and jerking himself. I have never done this before but it felt kinky and slutty and I enjoyed it alot after seeing how the guy exhibited his dominance. 

This went on for a few times until he told me that my pussy is ready for him to fxxx. The session after that only became sexier and more enjoyable.

It's a mind game with lots of trust and planning.

No one is born a sub/slave to let you command around... You have to built that trust for the sub/slave to submit to you completely.

Always set the perimeter, safe word or action , and emergency plan (for "higher risk" game)... At the end of the day, it's a mental game.

Beware of those who fuck (read as "rape") when you are helpless and against what was set out !!!

Guest Theprince

I love BDSM (I am a Dom) had several fab experiences (quite a few from recon) when I was back home (London). However, haven't been able to find any BDSM scene here in Singapore, especially with Asians. Never had an Asian slave/sub, would be great to have one.

Please be mindful of who you're meeting up for BDSM activities. You're effectively submitting your body to be at the mercy of another person to be toyed with. You would want to make sure that person is trust worthy and won't hurt or damage you in anyway possible. They are indeed people out there who just seek to tie up innocent boys and rape them or take identifiable pictures of the sub boy. Please be mindful and extra cautious.

And once you find the correct Dom to play sub. It's another world altogether. Vanilla sex just pales in comparison.

What's yr handle? Can you PM me? For some strange reason bw won't allow me to PM you.

My inbox is burst...

I cannot list my contact details in this folder, GM will slap me !

There was supposedly a planned session this weekend...

Edited by passby

Please be mindful of who you're meeting up for BDSM activities. You're effectively submitting your body to be at the mercy of another person to be toyed with. You would want to make sure that person is trust worthy and won't hurt or damage you in anyway possible. They are indeed people out there who just seek to tie up innocent boys and rape them or take identifiable pictures of the sub boy. Please be mindful and extra cautious.

And once you find the correct Dom to play sub. It's another world altogether. Vanilla sex just pales in comparison.

So have you found your playmate ? ;-)

Guest Guest

That why shld always meet up in a public place get to know each othet first. Dont rush in just to play. Good doms spend time guiding and knowing their subs. I been with mine for a year alr.

What's yr handle? Can you PM me? For some strange reason bw won't allow me to PM you.

The Main forum is for discussion.  If you are unable to PM him. please use the Chat function located at the bottom right to leave him a chat message and not take use the topic as your chat room. 

I will not hesitate to suspend anyone who does that again.

Now get back to the topic or start your own chat in the Personal folder.

ThePrince, 1 warning point will be awarded to you for the ad you posted.

Passby, you of all people will know I meant what I said.

Guest stiffneck

well, i signed up Recon, to look for someone to tie me up, molest, u know, that kind of stuff.

I said that I had only 1 experience, where i piss on a willing guy, and he blew me after that. I was turned on. 

This guy replied "hey there, thanks for writing. so u wanna be tied up? u know what, u pee on someone and u were having a hard on instantly, that's more like a dom role. is your hard on coming from peeing onto someone or imagining yourself the receiving end? :)"

Interesting.. Yeah, i got hard on peeing on someone, and love to be sucked on.

actually it's true, i imagine sometimes tying my cute straight friends up and suck them, tease them. 

What am i ? Dom or Sub? mix? haha

well, i signed up Recon, to look for someone to tie me up, molest, u know, that kind of stuff.

I said that I had only 1 experience, where i piss on a willing guy, and he blew me after that. I was turned on.

This guy replied "hey there, thanks for writing. so u wanna be tied up? u know what, u pee on someone and u were having a hard on instantly, that's more like a dom role. is your hard on coming from peeing onto someone or imagining yourself the receiving end? :)"

Interesting.. Yeah, i got hard on peeing on someone, and love to be sucked on.

actually it's true, i imagine sometimes tying my cute straight friends up and suck them, tease them.

What am i ? Dom or Sub? mix? haha

Try both side of the coin and you know...

Guest stiffneck

Try both side of the coin and you know...

YA! i have been trying to get in touch with you to do stuff but your mailbox full.

Can do delete some messagessssss?

• 2 years later...

I think it's not that there's no one here. It's more that those who are interested will PM each other.

Just a word of caution from an experienced old BDSM Dom here to everyone on being safe.

If you are a bottom, especially, before you allow a top guy to tie you up, how much do you trust the guy? If you can't trust him enough to PM him with your picture - or he doesn't trust you enough to PM you his picture, why would you think it is safe for you to allow him to tie you up and perform sexual acts on your body? Are you sure he won't take pictures of you and blackmail you later? Are you sure that he won't do things to you that were not agreed upon beforehand?

There are a lot of things to consider before starting bdsm with anyone and safety should always come first! For example, if you don't know that tying up your bottom's private parts tightly for more than 45 minutes could result in permanent damage to the tissues in those parts, do you think you are a qualified top? The damage might be minute but it is permanent and builds up over time. That is I have encountered many older bottom BDSM men who are unable to achieve erections (not just because of ED or any other non-related medical reasons).

Sorry I forgot to add that one or two of the forum members here have done BDSM with me in the past and they can tell you that I know what I'm talking about. Maybe I should write a good BDSM post for beginners (both top and bottom) in my blog for all the newbies at all the different forums where I am a member. Heheh.

Edited by xiandarkthorne

Old and experienced but always ready for naughty fun! 

• 2 months later...

Hi anyone chinese here 175 75 find top

Please do not post any ad in the main forum meant for discussion.

This is friendly warning by the mod.

The next ad posted in the main forum will get you a warning point.

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=67&p=814014

GM

I recently met a top guy from another gay dating site, who had never tried bdsm before but wanted to try BDSM as a sex slave but wouldn't do any slave things. I was a bit confused about what he meant because how can you be a slave but don't want to do slave role play, right? So after a bit of discussion, I finally found out what he meant.

Sometimes it's like that. People only have a vague idea of what they want and don't have the relevant vocabulary to describe it succinctly. A little bit of discussion usually helps them to have a better and clearer idea.

So what he meant was that he would like to try bondage and a bit of SM but in a way where he could still remain as a top. After a bit more discussion, we agreed on a bit of role play to help him visualise his mental scenario better.

We would do a sort of mistaken identity/kidnapped hero/sexual torture kind of story when we met. After agreeing about what he had to bring, as he was not from Penang, I agreed to book a cheap hotel room in the city for us.

Our role play started with him coming into the room as a jobseeker. After a few questions, I grabbed him from behind, pressed a sharp object to his neck under his chin (it was the corner of my cigarette box but he couldn't see it and it felt like the tip of a knife).

"I'll cut your throat if you struggle," I growled in his ear,and then forced him to lower his pants slowly before tying his hands together. With his pants around his knees, he couldn't run or kick me so as soon as he was helpless, I pressed him down into a chair and pulled up his arms behind his head before tying his wrists to the top of the chair's backrest.

I tied his ankles to the chair legs before pulling off his pants. Then I slowly ripped off his T-shirt and underwear one piece at a time while asking him spy-type questions like, "Which country do you work for?" and "Who sent you to see me? Was it the Black Dragon?"

Every time he answered, I would get angry and tell him to stop lying or he would be tortured until he told me the truth.

After a few questions, I said, "You think you are very smart, don't you, Agent Cyberwolf? Well you can't fool me. Let's see how long you can pretend to be innocent when start torturing your tits and cock!"

I started by tying up his cock and balls tightly. That was easy because he was already hard and leaking a bit of precum. I swear his cock got much harder after I had tied it up...

That was the start of a three hour session where he tried various kinds of mild nipple torture stuff while having his cock edged until he came. It was actually two separate episodes because I let him rest after he came the first time.

I actually asked him, "So you think you're a tough boy, don't you? Let's see how much more pain your tits and cock can stand!"

We had pre-agreed that he would say, "No more, please" if he wanted to end the session and "You can kill me but you'll never get anything out of me" if he didn't want to stop.

Since he indicated that he wanted to continue, I left him tied up in the chair for a short while before I started the second session.

So, for all you newbies who want to learn a bit more about how to conduct a bdsm session, in this session with the Kedah guy, we -

a. had a bdsm scene where he was basically a passive top

b. used a scenario with not one but two pre-arranged safe/release key phrases

c. allowed a top guy to experience what is usually a bottom's role and experiment with mild nipple torture and cock-and-ball bondage as well as edging.

d. employed a role play scenario that both of us could enjoy to fulfill the guy's wish to try BDSM.

I think he likes it because he says next time he wants to try something a little more daring. I'm not sure when he's coming to Penang again so I don't know if there's really going to be a next time. And I'm not sure what he is thinking of but I have told him that we should discuss his newly defined sexual limits first.

PS

We had also agreed that he would turn up in old clothes so that I could rip them off his body. He had a fresh change of clothing with him for the next day, in case anyone is wondering.

Edited by xiandarkthorne

Old and experienced but always ready for naughty fun! 

• 3 months later...

Know not much about BDSM. I used to be tied up my hands to the bed post while having sex. The top guy fingered and tongued me all over and fucked me. He unloaded on my body and then jerked me off until I cum on my chest. I love it so much. Love the feeling that this guy can have fun with my body the way he wants and I cannot escape or refuse. But don't know if this is also called BDSM. It sounds like role play with pain to me. :huh:

I CAN'T BE YOUR BOYFRIEND. BUT YOU CAN FUCK ME UNTIL YOU FIND ONE.

56b0623e2e1bf_CoverIMG_2101.jpg.8c8b5cae

4 hours ago, Arm Show said:

Know not much about BDSM. I used to be tied up my hands to the bed post while having sex. The top guy fingered and tongued me all over and fucked me. He unloaded on my body and then jerked me off until I cum on my chest. I love it so much. Love the feeling that this guy can have fun with my body the way he wants and I cannot escape or refuse. But don't know if this is also called BDSM. It sounds like role play with pain to me. :huh:

You are hot baby^^

6 hours ago, Arm Show said:

it roleplaying is part of bdsm actually. 

5 hours ago, Pgcruiser99 said:

You are hot baby^^

Hehehe, tie me up and you'll have that chance too. :P

3 hours ago, 4evaboring said:

it roleplaying is part of bdsm actually. 

Oh I see. So mine is not. Hahaha :lol:

So maybe I only like the tied up part of this.

I CAN'T BE YOUR BOYFRIEND. BUT YOU CAN FUCK ME UNTIL YOU FIND ONE.

56b0623e2e1bf_CoverIMG_2101.jpg.8c8b5cae

• 3 months later...

I m not greedy

but I find it very kinky when a top tried to come in between my legs, trying to spread my legs so that they can stay in between me.......damned special feeling although I m a top of course, they cannot anal me

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.