Male HQ

BDSM Sex - Bondage, Disciple, Sadism & Masochism - Role Playing / Sex Games (compiled)

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, melvinix said:

What do you think? The Korean guy in the recent Korean air scuffle should be an ideal sub that needs to be disciplined and tied up and tamed until he obeys the masters? It should be us tying him up instead of the female flight attendants haha. 

A bit mad, but yeah, really cute, wanna strip him bare and make him moan in agony/ecstay till he begs for mercy! :whistle:

Guest Guest_fet

BDSM is not uncommon and there is a community in Singapore on fetlife and they highlight safety of BDSM...remember the key idea is to enjoy which ever your kink is but consensual safety is important.

Do discuss what's your limit and boundaries before play! Agree on a safe word to say when things goes wrong! 

Safe play is still important in BDSM

• 6 months later...
On 20/06/2016 at 8:57 AM, -Ignored- said:

I m not greedy

but I find it very kinky when a top tried to come in between my legs, trying to spread my legs so that they can stay in between me.......damned special feeling although I m a top of course, they cannot anal me

Want it

2 hours ago, Jasons said:

Want it

u want a top to come in between your legs?? kekekekeke

for me it is a fantasy, cos I m a top

for u go sauna , plenty ....I think the "spreading of legs" appeared very kinky to me and esp the top tried to bite off the packaging of condom (with his mouth), I m trying to learn not to use hands but sometimes it is so tough to open the packaging without using hands

ladies who love BL comics like such scenes too

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On Tuesday, March 26, 2013 at 6:52 PM, sanxian1990 said:

Please be mindful of who you're meeting up for BDSM activities. You're effectively submitting your body to be at the mercy of another person to be toyed with. You would want to make sure that person is trust worthy and won't hurt or damage you in anyway possible. They are indeed people out there who just seek to tie up innocent boys and rape them or take identifiable pictures of the sub boy. Please be mindful and extra cautious.

And once you find the correct Dom to play sub. It's another world altogether. Vanilla sex just pales in comparison.

Ya, I agree. What if it goes wrong n gets too real?

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...

To other masochist or brat subs here,  where you draw the line between pleasure and pain?

As a masochist, I draw the line where I would get physically hurt - including wounds in which my skin barrier has been intruded. If It burns days after and I need to use plasters, it's a no go. Little burn teases are fine, I can't consent to more than a few instances of first degree burns. More natural forms of 'manipulation' to the body without use of external tools, such as punches, slaps, tramples and strangles, are more appropriate. These movements help me gauge on the skillset of my dom. A dom who can balance being caring and aggressive via their body exclusively earns bonus points from me.

On a side note, as a brat, I am fascinated by being a naughty submissive. This feeds to my naturally hard headed behaviour. Also, does a dom actually want a fully compliant sub? Got to make things more interesting, right? I noticed, by being double faceted, it will spark curiosity more in your dom.

Edited by anxiousfriedtofu
Edit grammar.

BDSM is good as long as the limits are clear and clearly set.

While I personally am not a fan of BDSM, I heard too many bad situations where others took advantage of another (mostly the sub). This can cause trauma and might even be rape in the end.

Therefore, always talk about the limits, borders and no go's, set up signs similar to the situations when diving and having a clear signal when there is trouble.

2 hours ago, anxiousfriedtofu said:

To other masochist or brat subs here,  where you draw the line between pleasure and pain?

As a masochist, I draw the line where I would get physically hurt - including wounds in which my skin barrier has been intruded. If It burns days after and I need to use plasters, it's a no go. Little burn teases are fine, I can't consent to more than a few instances of first degree burns. More natural forms of 'manipulation' to the body without use of external tools, such as punches, slaps, tramples and strangles, are more appropriate. These movements help me gauge on the skillset of my dom. A dom who can balance being caring and aggressive via their body exclusively earns bonus points from me.

On a side note, as a brat, I am fascinated by being a naughty submissive. This feeds to my naturally hard headed behaviour. Also, does a dom actually want a fully compliant sub? Got to make things more interesting, right? I noticed, by being double faceted, it will spark curiosity more in your dom.

That is the risk of playing with random doms or strangers.

I always urge subs to at least "get to know" your dom play style b4 agreeing to play. Most importantly, being a sub doesn't meant u must submit to any person calling themselves dom. Don't be stupid ok? Learn to protect yourself first because a real dom knows how to break you down without needing you to be concern.

If u feel unsafe, don't play.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.