Male HQ

Peter Fever Videos / Blog (Compiled)

mature chn

• 2 years later...
Guest zAcOn

Admire to his hot muslce body and thick delicious dick when watching his videos,

but then easy to get boring as he just one-man-show and not much beside make his cock hard, not even cum :(

Guest zAcOn

Eric east.... Wonder where can we dl it

looking at eric east as well..... boyish cute face with a good bod

Eric east??? Got pix or videos???

Admire to his hot muslce body and thick delicious dick when watching his videos,

but then easy to get boring as he just one-man-show and not much beside make his cock hard, not even cum :(

recently he did cum... i think he came a long way... he used to only do soft.. den slowly hard den now he cums.. now he gets hot madels for his website and they do fxxks... although he doesn't do the fxxks himself..

Eric east??? Got pix or videos???

visit his website.. has sample videos and photos of eric... woah...

Guest zAcOn

recently he did cum... i think he came a long way... he used to only do soft.. den slowly hard den now he cums.. now he gets hot madels for his website and they do fxxks... although he doesn't do the fxxks himself..

Oh!Really? Long time didn't check out his videos and like so much change, gonna find out his new videos :thumb:

visit his website.. has sample videos and photos of eric... woah...

Just found out he's from Peter blog as well, looks very cute hunks and kinda like him ^_^

Edited by zAcOn

Guest zAcOn

ed2k://|file|[Peter%20Fever]%20100%20-%20The%20Bellboy.mp4|569289899|F3D4423CFD6E86FE21638F0CE11873D6|/

ed2k://|file|[PeterFever.com]%20Eric%20East%20Cumming%204U.mp4|410681848|C4D83765FB68141166A061DBB339B0D0|h=RIE274WLLQEB5D4T64TZLGZTXWB6IAMF|/

Here found 2 emule links of Eric East's videos. The first titled 'The Bellboy' and the second is 'EricEast Cumming 4U'.

I download these using xunlei downloader.

• 10 months later...
  • Guest locked this topic