Male HQ

Spgg

Frank

On 8/9/2021 at 6:48 PM, medbuilt said:

Anyone is member ? 

thinking of signing up and using you as referral if the promotion still available

please contact me at telegram 

@yllibe0e0l

There's a guy here, his username is: YG

I'll PM u his Telegram when i find it

I want to sign up too, he is a member. 

For those who have been asking for a member to sign you in, there is a time limited special promo now to join with the entrance fee of $2000 waived.

This is the first time they do this, probably due to the impact of Covid.

Note: You DO NOT need to be a Singapore Poly alumnus but you need to be a graduate from local or overseas tertiary institutions for application.

I'm a member. I can refer you and we can go together next time.

https://www.spgg.org.sg/membership/membership-promotions/item/752-spgg-50th-anniversary-promo

This promo might be ending soon as it started on 1st May btw,

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 8/10/2021 at 10:33 AM, youngdad said:

For those who have been asking for a member to sign you in, there is a time limited special promo now to join with the entrance fee of $2000 waived.

Note: You DO NOT need to be a Singapore Poly alumnus but you need to be a graduate from local or overseas tertiary institutions for application.

https://www.spgg.org.sg/membership/membership-promotions/item/752-spgg-50th-anniversary-promo

anyone still goes spgg frequently?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/10/2021 at 10:33 AM, youngdad said:

Last checked last week, the promo is still ongoing. 

• 2 weeks later...

Missed connections in SPGG spa room:

date: Saturday 12 feb 2021

time: 7pm

i was inside when you came in. You kept smiling at me. We both were nude. You went into the steam room, then when you came out you were also smiling at me. Shortly after, I had to leave (I’m actually from the previous slot so I had to leave cos my slot was up). You came out as well to shower and we met again at the locker area, still smiling and not wearing the towel. 

sorry I didn’t seem friendly enough as I was preoccupied with something in my mind. Later I tried to see your name on the key registry paper but couldn’t read your handwriting. 

if you’re here, pls say hi! You’re cute when you smile!

Edited by chaserslavewanted
On 2/12/2022 at 7:40 PM, chaserslavewanted said:

Missed connections in SPGG spa room:

date: Saturday 12 feb 2021

time: 7pm

i was inside when you came in. You kept smiling at me. We both were nude. You went into the steam room, then when you came out you were also smiling at me. Shortly after, I had to leave (I’m actually from the previous slot so I had to leave cos my slot was up). You came out as well to shower and we met again at the locker area, still smiling and not wearing the towel. 

sorry I didn’t seem friendly enough as I was preoccupied with something in my mind. Later I tried to see your name on the key registry paper but couldn’t read your handwriting. 

if you’re here, pls say hi! You’re cute when you smile!

Any of you got a hard on while going into the spa area? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...