Male HQ

Spgg

Frank

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/19/2019 at 4:18 PM, MCC16 said:

There's always this uncle who always rub some oilment and stink up the entire steamroom. Pissed off!

Yeah, he will shower naked just outside the steam room and use the tap next to the steam room to wash his feet before entering the steam room. Unfortunately, he does not go commando in the steam room.😉

19 hours ago, coolman said:

Yeah, he will shower naked just outside the steam room and use the tap next to the steam room to wash his feet before entering the steam room. Unfortunately, he does not go commando in the steam room.😉

hahaha, yeah. Don't need him to be commando in the steam room luh.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/28/2019 at 12:05 PM, kidster said:

All spgg members, please inform the management not to use too much chemical for the jacuzzi. Needs collective effort to bring to their immediate attention.

I have red eyes and running nose after visiting sometimes.

Management is only interested in money so tell him by using less chemical, they can cut cost. 

So its not just me! sometimes u want to go in n relax, maybe try ur luck seeing naked guys in their environment, but then the eyes burn and the mucus start flowing cos of the chemicals...

1 hour ago, jamesjay said:

was there last evening, one middle age guy brought his phone into the sauna and all the young dudes immediately leave the sauna, including me. Told him no phone allowed in spa and he just stared at me.

You should call the security in. There is a phone at the smaller locker section, just pick up the phone and it will automatically connect your to the security. Within minutes the security will come by to inspect.

Sometimes when a group of students playing in the jacuzzi and making a lot of noise you can do that too.

Edited by coolman
On 11/22/2019 at 5:12 PM, IvanHorny said:

Anyone going in the evening today? 

There is 1 short plump uncle always go there in most of the evening. He will lie down naked on the sauna seat and when someone comes in he pretend to be taken aback and sit up cover his short dick. (That's his signal). He got very hairy armpit. 

There is another who will comes in between 7 to 8pm. He got a shaven long dick and he is not shy to show it. He walks around naked between sauna, steam and jaccuzi looking for action. At times, he is not shy to wank in front of you. But his dick is soft even when full erect. He seems like working for Singtel.

• 4 weeks later...