Male HQ

Spgg

Frank

SPGG Membership $888 Huat Deals!

Membership HUAT Entrance Fees at only $888 (U.P. $2,000) and Receive a Lucky Angpow of $200 F&B Vouchers!

Members are entitled 15% F&B discount. 

Note: You DO NOT need to be a Singapore Poly alumnus but you need to be a graduate from local or overseas tertiary institutions for application.

I'm a member. I can refer you and we can go together next time.

FAQs

1)    What is SPGG’s current Membership promotion?

SPGG Membership HUAT Deal offers the Entry Fee at only $888 (U.P. $2,000) for any new Ordinary, Associate or Corporate (Fixed Nominee) Membership. New Members will receive $200 F&B Vouchers. Terms and Conditions apply.

2)    Who is eligible for this promotion?

a)    Ordinary Membership – Singapore Polytechnic Graduate
b)    Associate Membership – Diploma Graduate of Recognized Academic Institution
c)    Corporate(Fixed Nominee) Membership – Any Corporation Registered in Singapore

3)    What is the Initial Fee Payable by A New Member?

a)    Entrance Fee $888 (Promotional – Nett Price)
b)    Monthly subscription fee $45 (Before GST)
c)    Refundable deposit $200.00

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/15/2023 at 11:46 PM, minkle said:

Was he filming? Or just using?

I guess he intended to film in the sauna. If it is urgent, that few minutes can do it at the locker and put it back. Why bring I  sauna a few minutes and go out put back???

So guys beware of such ppl. 

Best is to report to the counter when you spotted one. Anyway, there is a no camera sign at the glass door of the spa.

Heard the staff call the student by the name of Malcolm. 

Edited by AllanKay
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Heading to SPGG later since it is now open to SUSS students for free. I Had fun there on a weekday afternoon this week. Bring in an NYP student to use the sauna and steam bath. Both of us came out of the sauna erected as he bj me in it but the few chap in the jacuzzi doesn't care about it. Proceed to have him sucked me off at the last cubicle and another guy bump into us but also left nonchantly. Looks like this place is conducive for couples fun. 

On 12/21/2023 at 9:22 AM, Straightswallow said:

On 12/23/2023 at 11:14 AM, wdlslion said:

Heading to SPGG later since it is now open to SUSS students for free. I Had fun there on a weekday afternoon this week. Bring in an NYP student to use the sauna and steam bath. Both of us came out of the sauna erected as he bj me in it but the few chap in the jacuzzi doesn't care about it. Proceed to have him sucked me off at the last cubicle and another guy bump into us but also left nonchantly. Looks like this place is conducive for couples fun. 

Other guys inside are straight or gays?

Edited by jason
  • 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, wdlslion said:

Can sense probably half r gays and the rest are straight. But again the crowd size is probably like 10-20 people most of the time with elderly forming the most. 

Mostly daddies w children. But it's definitely a quiet place

On 12/23/2023 at 11:14 AM, wdlslion said:

Just don't turn this to a gay sauna . . After yunomori

• 2 months later...