Male HQ

Spgg

Frank

On 5/13/2022 at 1:58 PM, AllanKay said:

Locker uncle seems to be a closet PLU. Always come in pretend to talk to members but I notice he will steal a quick few shot at their little brother.😆

Which locker uncle sia?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For those who have been asking for a member to sign you in to SPGG, there is a time limited special promo now to join with discounted entrance fee of $1,188 (UP: $2,000).

Comes with a Welcome Gift of F&B vouchers worth $500. Members are entitled 15% F&B discount. 

Note: You DO NOT need to be a Singapore Poly alumnus but you need to be a graduate from local or overseas tertiary institutions for application.

I'm a member. I can refer you and we can go together next time.

https://www.spgg.org.sg/membership/membership-promotions/item/811-spgg-welcomes-new-members-with-premium-gifts-from-apple-samsung-and-osim

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/24/2022 at 2:29 PM, celexter said:

Date: 24 Oct

You forgot your locker key and I ran out to pass it to you, just as you realised it and about to turn back.

You were wearing black singlet/sleeveless, and black berms which you seemed to have left out to dry on the seats.

So helpful of u @celexter!

I want to sign up for S.P.G.G. but its 6km away from my home, SAFRA MF is 3km, its nearer but less facilities & its easier to spend hours at a clubhouse then a Gym.

very tempted to sign up leh...

...maybe Members u can entice me by telling me what benefits for S.P.G.G. ,thanks!