Male HQ

Discussion & Stories Of Massage / Money Boys (Compiled)

Guest china

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.gaychinastar.com/index.php?c=msg&id=5029&

very tempted to try him… solid hot bod … anyone tried him before?

The last pix has a different body from the first two pix.

Even went to the extent to conceal the tatt in order not to appear different.

• 3 weeks later...

1. We can discuss and post photos of the massage boys. But we will NOT permit advertising and promotion of their business here.

2. Experienced members will tell you that many of these guy's photos are usually "photoshop" or photos taken when the guys were younger or fitter. Some even use photos of other people.

Most of them you engage are nowhere near what you will see in their photos.

3. Finally, Nice to see but EXPENSIVE to touch. Buyer beware.

PS: I just deleted posts promoting and advertising some particular guys.

Yesterday I was hanging around Chinatown and was approached by a very good-looking China guy who offered me massage service for $80 at his flat which he said was nearby.  I was feeling bored so I accepted his offer after some urging on his part.  His flat was near Sago Lane and when we entered, there were at least 5 other equally gorgeous guys lazing around in the living room.  He showed me to the bedroom which had a mattress on the floor.  He told me to strip which I did and invited me to lie on the mattress face down.  Then he started massaging my back and commented on my smooth and fair complexion.  Soon I felt him sitting on my bums with legs astride.  He was wearing only his underwear and I was quite sure I felt some hardness between his legs.  Each time he leaned forward to massage my shoulders, I could feel him pressing his half-hard cock onto my bums.  After a couple of minutes I knew for sure he was fully hard.

About 15 minutes or so into the massage, he told me to turn over.  As soon as I turned over, he laid his body on top of me and started kissing me on my neck and pressing his hard cock against my abdomen.  I was enjoying it but disappointed at the same time that he didn't give me a complete massage as agreed.  Soon his lip was on my tit and he was sucking on them one after the other.  Pretty soon, I forgot about wanting the massage and was responding to his sexual advances.  My hands caressed his back and soon I was pulling his jockey briefs down.  He lifted his body off me so that I could pull his underwear all the way down to his knees.  He buried his cock between my thighs and started moving as if he was fucking me.  I clenched my thighs tight and he continued to fuck in between my thighs.  Then he asked if I wanted to be fucked.  I lifted up my legs and he took the cue.  He reached out for a condom which he passed to me.  I put on the condom for him but not before taking his good size size cock into my mouth to give him a saliva bath. 

Soon he was lubing my hole and finger fucking me as I stroked his rubber-covered cock.  Then he lifted my legs high up in the air, moved his body close to mine and positioned his erect cock at my anal orifice.  Slowly and gently, he inserted his cock into my well-lubed hole.  There was some pain as his cock was thick even though it was not too long.  But soon the pain was forgotten as he started pumping me sending me over the edge.  He was a slow fucker making sure I was enjoying it.  Several times he asked me to beg him to fuck me or he would stop.  I played along and begged him to fuck me harder and faster which he did.  He fucked me expertly for over half an hour and then asked where I wanted him to cum.  Needless to say I wanted him to unload his spunk all over my face and he gladly obliged.

At the end of the session I paid him the reduced price of $50 for the massage plus an additional $150 for the fuck which was quite expensive but well worth every second of the action.

Edited by kimlo777

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

Guest Indecisive

Yesterday I was hanging around Chinatown and was approached by a very good-looking China guy who offered me massage service for $80 at his flat which he said was nearby.  I was feeling bored so I accepted his offer after some urging on his part.  His flat was near Sago Lane and when we entered, there were at least 5 other equally gorgeous guys lazing around in the living room.  He showed me to the bedroom which had a mattress on the floor.

Hey ,

Where are you being approached by him?

Hey ,

Where are you being approached by him?

I was walking past the McDonald's in the direction of Lim Chee Guan.

All in sex is fair.

The chinaboys no more found at chinatownpoint mcdonald.Where ?

The china boys used to be around lucky chinatown McDonald.not chinatownpoint lah.But hor now they also do not go McDonald.all go online lah.

So how to trace them besides online. Some even dun bother to response within several hours

Some actually have their phone nos on their profiles. So it's easier to get a response if you call/text them directly.

Also, it helps if you send your sexy pic. Mine always gets a reply :P

Of course, always look out for the fakes. Have met quite a few.

I thought these man are pro and a lot straight.They dont care how manly or sissy the cusromet but every ass for fuck is easy money to be made.Why you need pictures to seduce as if they give free and choose customers type.

I thought these man are pro and a lot straight.They dont care how manly or sissy the cusromet but every ass for fuck is easy money to be made.Why you need pictures to seduce as if they give free and choose customers type.

The good ones are not the same as your $50 Geylang old chicken who cannot choose customers.

If their business is good they prefer to choose customers either good looking ones or rich ones. Even if they are straight with wives at home( they even showed me pics) and after serving so many men, they start to prefer to fuck certain types of men and can perform while enjoying.

Some people think they straight men like sissy boys but actually when they pick up gay circle they also get influenced by what gays like also. They cannot be purely straight anymore. Like those main stream gay taste in China, they prefer cubby with some muscles. I myself is that type.

Even though I paid a few times for sex, the interest in fucking me was unmistakable that they really wanted to mate me like a woman. I don't know how they liked Gayslut but they liked me for being masculine and yet so fuckable. I can see that 色咪咪 in their eyes. Those other customers are like tasteless porridge to them but that doesn't mean they don't like fried rice when they can have it.

To them it was not a burdensome job but a hot sex because they said to compare me with those undesirable customers they thought they kill 2 birds with one stone...can enjoying fucking and still earn money.

That was the original idea why they want to be duck to start with.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Sorry but kimlo777's story looks .... Hmmm ... Not very believable ? Posted by the pimp?

which part of my story is unbelievable???  really like to hear your reasons for thinking so.  and why would a pimp bother to post such a story?  care to elaborate?

All in sex is fair.

which part of my story is unbelievable???  really like to hear your reasons for thinking so.  and why would a pimp bother to post such a story?  care to elaborate?

Some here like to act smart ass kaypoh calling other's stories unbelievable.

Of course those who posted would post only their more unusual and therefore memorable encounters.

There are 100's of gays here and each have 100's of encounters, surely there are plenty of unusual ones. 

But even those that seem boring to some may be exciting to the narrators. You hear lots of butt fucking at the saunas. Yet when someone write about their own butt fucking as personal experience,  these kaypohs insist it's fake. 

• G_M changed the title to Discussion & Stories Of Massage / Money Boys (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic