Male HQ

Discussion & Stories Of Massage / Money Boys (Compiled)

Guest china

If you don't know or havent heard of it , people of a older generation like those about twenty years ago was saying that the Thais who are doing the flesh trade women or men will pray to some local thai with doctor to obtain love charms so that their customers will fall for their charms like kena hooked . we say it is thai kong tau.

Many straight men who went to thai land in the seventies and eighties for sex R and R always come back a changed man and they can't wait to fly back to Bangkok to meet with their ONs an maybe 3 night stands or three blows in one night stand.

Of course some , got to the the point of losing half of their fortune to this thai encounters , despite knowing that these sex workers entertain many thousands of men before them.

I am not looking down on these poor thais , but please have some awareness of powerful thai kong tau.

if not you will caus e some suffering to those who love you in Singapoore like your parents and your bf if you have one if you decide to proceed with cock forward and eyes shut

thanks for the advice, but i m not the stupid kind who just blindly love anyone, also he is so young, and i see so much potential in him, why can't i help him in his studies financially? if he does not want to pay me back or dun want to b with me anymore, fine, at least i have helped him to complete this education. i feel quite sad seeing him do such a trade, so handsome, so young...his future will be bright if only there is help....

and i hate our selfish society, especially the gay circle, just becoz a young guy really needs money because of unfortunate circumstances, he is labelled MONEY BOY, then u guys please stop donating to all the charitable orgns, at least i know where my money is going to...

i wish i had met you when you were 17. go ahead, if you think you'd want to sponsor the guy and do not expect anything (including emotional ones) in return. but be very sure how much and for how long you can afford and exactly how much he'd need. school fees may not appear much but when adding other costs like uniform, transportation (buy moto sai?), accomodation, food, books, computer, etc, it may come up to a hefty sum. and once you start, be prepared to also help with papa or mama, brother or sister, other relatives's and friends, occassional financial problems. while your intention in noble just be prepared to fork out much more. good luck and may you be blessed for your charitable act.

until i met my current bf (he is an old man)

Somehow I feel it is about awakening, after reading your quote specifically 'current bf'. Perhaps, you are no longer enveloped with Daddy Issue since you are in relationship - experiencing and healing yourself while with this 'old man'. But, it is just perhaps.

Maybe you should take your time and ask yourself 'What is that I am looking for in life now?' Question here, are you in love all over again?

I do find that you are so much into this guy and losing your own identity. While emotions are often subjective, it seems that you are willing to sacrifice just to provide for this young man. Is this who you really are?

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

Guest Ironrod
and i hate our selfish society, especially the gay circle, just becoz a young guy really needs money because of unfortunate circumstances, he is labelled MONEY BOY, then u guys please stop donating to all the charitable orgns, at least i know where my money is going to...

I am sure the manager's friend in this story told him the same thing.

http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=27218

Unlike pxxn star or pole dancers, money boy is not just a "label"

Even if it's true love, how many guys can tahan their bf strip nude on stage and can be booked back to hotel room?

So it will go back to square one where he says he loves u but he needs to feed himself and u say "it's ok I feed u" and one day he says " Ok thanks for the time, I have to move on" then you say "u fxxking cheat me!"

Hope u see my point - unless u have great wisdom don't get into shitz u can't handle.

i am the one who started this thread, can the moderator change the "Money boy" , i can smell a money boy from anywhere, and definitely this one is not, so please change the subject

-------------------------------------

Re-worded 'Money' to 'Bar' in Heading

IkuTube

I was the one who renamed the title. Personally, I would think the word "money" boy is more appropriate. Why so? Because, having worked in Bangkok and I've seen and know some of these guys and know how they go about their affairs. I was one who almost fell for their "sweetness/charm", I even at one time, have the same thought like you, wanting to take care of them. They are what you call, "fishing" for the "right" guy to eventually take them away from their current predicament. I am not saying that they do not have some liking for you, but I can also say that they are also not as "innocent" as they appear to be. I do know Sg friends who have keep Bkk boys, some are open and some are not.

Hey, I am not saying all the boys there are out to get your money, but in my story, I did meet a sweet guy in Bkk disco. I was so smitten by him then. I went to see him at his work place regularly until even his friends were teasing him. One day, we went out and he was telling me that he was thinking of getting something, eventually, I bought that thing for him. But then I felt somehow that he knowing that I liked him, use that and got what he wanted. Anyway, I eventually went back to Sg, but I met him some years later with his bf; a big burly Ang Mo, we did not chat, but just nodded at each other. Back then, I only just started going Bkk, but after many years and a few Thai friends later, I know of Thai guys who have many bfs all over the world who would give them "pocket money". Eventually, they will find one that will bring that will take them away from Bkk to their bf's native country, or will live with them in Bkk.

Anyway, I still feel that they are out to get your "money" somewhat. Of course, your story may be unique but we shall see. Let us know in the future how your story goes. Does it have a happy ending or did it become a soap opera. But like some posters here had said, don't say we didn't "tell you so".

Whatever it is - enjoy the experience. Make it a non-monetary enjoyment all the way if you can help it... never commit to things you have to pay for - for a long time like credit card bills you can't clear in buying him a gift..

Take it as a gift, nothing more - and you won't feel the hurt as much when it ends... never give 'love token' because it's very painful when you separate ways...

Remember - you go in with both eyes wide open, wool over them or not it's really up to you to see or not to see... whatever, if it happens, enjoy the ride!

TS......I just wanna say I have "sorts" of experience too and it took me 2 weeks to settle my thoughts back down. (made my bf damn worried)

I am not saying Thai boys are bad etc but it's more from a realistic point of view.

If u really want to understand yourself more, u can start be dating other local younger boys?

I agree with chelseasian , it could be our age thing.

Don't be bewildered by "money boys" becos unlike in the movies, u actually can get hurt.

I'm intrigued by how Ironrod looks like. I like his body type.

Poverty and lack of proper education drove them to work in the gay entertainment circle.

Of course, the boys are aware of the tricks of the trade.

Just like sugarcane in the hawker centre, squeeze till dry is the motto.

Been overseas many times - seen too much of such financial arrangement between rich and poor.

You will forget him in no time - you were just emotional.

天下没有免费的午餐。。。 出一分钱,得一分关怀。。。

thanks for all the advice, anyway i have an older bf whom i really love, i may pay the young guy a visit in bkk and make friends with him, and i dun think i am ready to make love with him, i dun know, if i love him, then i will, but at the moment my older bf is my centre of my life now, if u r reading this, i want to say i love u, there is no one for me other than u, as for this young guy, i will be his friend and mentor.

• 1 month later...

Hi, I have finally made up my mind fo find a PRC money boi for fun. Problem is I dunno where to get one. Can anyone let me know how to hook up with one ? Thanks in advance...

• 2 months later...
Guest Guest

2 fit guys wearing white tank tops in Chinatown approached me and asked if i wanted a massage. This happened yesterday.. Has this happened to you before? Are they safe to deal with?

Double penetration, can you handle it? :o

ohh, never knew that they wanted such things. haha I got scared when I went to the toilet and both of the guys followed.. while inside the toilet, they still asked me "want some massage?".. I just replied "no thanks" with a smile because both of them looked charming and decent. :whistle:

wow!how much is this?

at where?

Here's my experience with a China masseur working at a massage center at Chinatown Point.

It was not cheap and the agreement was for a one-hour session. He started with me lying prone but noticed he concentrated mainly on my butt and upper leg. His fingers invariably would caress my ass-hole. Then when I turned over, he immediately climbed on top of me and started sucking on my tits and rubbing his body against mine - stilled in his underwear. Soon, he pulled his underwear down and moved to sit astride me chest placing his erect cock (good size I must admit) over my mouth. I couldn't resist and started sucking his cock which was already dripping lots of precum.

Then he moved down between my legs, pulled them up to rest on his shoulders and started rimming me before finger fxxking me. At he finger-fxxked me, his other hand masturbated me until I shot my sperm. Then it was all over. He didn't cum as he still needed to service other clients.

I didn't get a good massage as arranged and didn't really enjoy the sex either as it was all so mechanical.

2 fit guys wearing white tank tops in Chinatown approached me and asked if i wanted a massage. This happened yesterday.. Has this happened to you before? Are they safe to deal with?

Where in Chinatown did this happen?

sori it is lucky chinatown at the basement.... ocean something. this was like 2 years ago.

wow!how much is this?

at where?

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

• 2 months later...

Just these few months, I started to go to chinatown, lucky plaza/ pearl's centre after reading the posts here...not much luck. I usually go on Sat 11 - 1pm+

Many posts of China guys at Chinatown or elsewehere, seldom find them (PLU) in Chinatown? Or i am too ugly to be approached.

• 5 months later...

many china money boys in jack'd now. as usual some are using 'enhanced' pics, a few are real pics. if u are in chinatown almost all profiles on your first page are money boys.

saw one that i particularly like. hes using real pics, 27yo, tanned lean fit, looked like a cute cub and even better than most gays!

Guest Similar Experience

Happened to me too. Was near Chinatown MRT station waiting for a friend. This nice looking guy (call him "A") gave me a long "glance" when he walked pass me. Fit and probably about 178cm. After that he didn't walk far, but stand around 2m away. Even when my friend came and we were deciding where to have lunch, he stayed v close to us and I can hear him whistling a song towards me. I must stay he was very aggressive (would still hang on when my friend was here).

Not long after, an chubby uncle walked pass. When he saw "A", he said very loudly: “这么早你就出来站了?“ I think "A" was a bit awkward and he said:"噢,没有啦,我出来走走,买东西。“

Then my friend and I went off. That was about 4pm weekday.

I also noticed that some guys (both locals and some Chinese $ looking boys) go down an escalator towards the basement, is there a toilet or what?

• 1 month later...
Guest Is it love or lust?

Your question is only "one sided". If out of the two of you, you are the only one falling in love then it won't work and it doesn't matter what job he is.

How old are you? Have you been in love before? Are you able to separate difference between loneliness, lust and love?

How does the other person feel about you? If they have feelings then mutual love may be possible but they may have a lot of personal baggage that will need to be dealt with. The amount of time and energy needed to deal with this person's issues may not be worth the return on investment.

When you say "money boy", what do you mean? What is your assessment of this person's ability to love and nurture another human being?

There are a lot of dysfunctional, emotionally stunted "gay" people who are not suited to be in meaningful relationships.

If this person is a "money boy" that has some very negative behaviours that I think would be difficult to integrate into a healthy relationship. As some examples: exploitative, opportunistic, emotionally stunted psychologically damaged.

What role do you see yourself playing with this person? Are you the "rescuer"? If so, is this a common repeating pattern and do you need to address this issue before being able to attract a more suitable partner?

There is also the fact that a "money boy" will do anything and everything for money. This includes "high risk" sexual acts. Your life would most likely be in danger if you were in a relationship. Are you willing to gamble your life on this one relationship?

Just some thoughts. This is sent with love. Do take care of yourself first.

I think there would be more suitable mates out in the world and would encourage you to keep searching.

Guest snowball

认识他时就知他是做什么的, 若没钱时方知被耍了, 也只能自叹糊涂。

你贪图美色, 他垂涎你花花绿绿的钞票, 你如果要跟他说爱, 他就陪你应酬,

没有对错, 各得其所, 皆大欢喜。你情我愿, 这一开始就是一场交易,

要怪, 就怪自己傻傻分不清楚界限吧。

ask urself why u fall in love with that person (a money boy). im sure, to a certain extent, if feeling is involved, u have looked beyond just purely lust. and just like others, get to know the person well first before you decide.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Market Rate

Starting @ 120 not including room.

Can bargain and see how things go, they may say nice things to u and lower their price but don't be fooled as they wanted that price all along.

Guest singapo人

咱大多数都回国过春节呗。新国的春节氛围有别与国内呀! 思乡难免。。。毕竟居于人下, 总有感慨低落的时候。。。无论在他乡受了多少委屈,回家总可疗伤。。。 瞧我。。。感性起来, 情见谅。

Guest 你外婆

Where did all the Chinatown prc boys go? They don't seem to be around anymore...

If you noticed, our streets and trains are a little emptier... for now.

• G_M changed the title to Discussion & Stories Of Massage / Money Boys (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic