Male HQ

Long Term Relationship (Compiled)

weis88

Dear MarriedTop,

Sorry to say this but I have to agree with meinanzi, you are already married to begin with and by seeking another partner here your action clearly show that you're unfaithful.

And you talk about giving up an entire forest how about you start by giving up on your marriage.

Regards

I am open to everything including LTR.

Once i committed to LTR, I will give up the whole forest becoz of my TREE. :D

It about your choice.

I have freedom to speak, you have freedom to accept or reject.

Just like politican,he/she is free to make promise, but is up to voters to believe it.

Wow, so you are tearing off your commitment to marriage to try your luck on another?

What is [Courage]?
Its the power to overcome [Fear].

Hi Teddy,

I am interested to know more about you and your social activities group.

I am 33 working chinese, 175cm 75 kg seeking friends that leads into LTR too.

My email is yt14254@gmail.com, hear from you soon :)

Cheers

K

Hi,

I am 29 yrs old professional, decent career seeking friends leading to a LTR.

I am 179cm tall and 105kg (Chinese)

I enjoy, tennis, golf, walking, movies, drinks and reading.

I am seeking someone who is simply, seeking LTR, light gymmer or stocky fit build prefer.

If you are keen do drop me a message to get to know me more.

Cheers

Teddy

Guest AhLim

Well, i am 18, average looking and looking for a date. Anyone who are capable of sharing love and If I Horny can help me Bj and fxxk me

Pls Pm me this is my Email Jeremy1992@live.co.uk Pls Write you are from Bw if u adding me at msn

Well, i am 18, average looking and looking for a date. Anyone who are capable of sharing love and If I Horny can help me Bj and fxxk me

Pls Pm me this is my Email Jeremy1992@live.co.uk Pls Write you are from Bw if u adding me at msn

hello . ive added you in msn . (: hope to chat there yea

Hi there.

I been luckless in the relationship and ain't able to find one. Reason been: I am not slim, not tall or well endowned.

Met a couple of guys who saw me and they just U turn.

So hurtful.

Is true that most are just seeking for sex. Me too. But I prefer with the one who is having a relationship with me and not just buddy buddy.

So, the final attempts before, I give up..

Tell me what to do!

Too horny to cruise, because is dangerous.

Too lonely for 10 years.

well, figured i could give a shot

seeking ltr, no sex stuff atm......yet

18 chn 179 63

being honest, not really good looking in spectacles, hairstyle isnt rly good now,

i look better without spects, hair will grow back

studying a levels

consider my build to be slender

looking for guy <22yo, chn and no chubbs(no offence)

anyone interested can pm me =)

prob sumone from the west

Edited by clickclock

58c8af435f3b0_bwbanner.jpg.add74f89662a08c064062b974efe1ce7.jpg

I draw sexy men, visit http://www.toastwire.tumblr.com click on 'My Artworks'. Willing to take on comissions

I duno i can find anyone here....but here goes

im 23 178 109 Chinese chub here...looking for LTR...really wish to have someone at my side...preferably someone near to my age or younger, Can start off as friends first, and we go from there if possible...Please PM me, and hope to hear from all soon :D

Upon reviewing some threats, i found that many of the BW are/were looking for either ONS/LTR.

However ONS and LTR is contradictory.

I received tones of comments abt me married vs LTR. Why can't I see any posts attack those who looking both LTR and ONS at the same time? :swear:

Upon reviewing some threats, i found that many of the BW are/were looking for either ONS/LTR.

However ONS and LTR is contradictory.

I received tones of comments abt me married vs LTR. Why can't I see any posts attack those who looking both LTR and ONS at the same time? :swear:

Nothing seems fair in the world. People usually judge others superficially and accompanied with their own biasedness based on their beliefs and principles.

So MarriedTop, if you have decided to get into another relationship its totally u to you. Do not bother with other's comments. There is no true definition or ruling that being married does not allow you to have another relationship. Just be true to yourself and treat your partrner/s equally.

I am also looking for an LTR too; 31 168 60 mly. But with many disappointments, I still won't give up looking for him. Believe in destiny or believe in fate. If you believe in something, it will come true.

Cheers and have a nice evening.

I'm 36 168 58 sweet and friendly guy looking for oral fun, hangout buddies, badminton buddies, and bf/partner if possible

hmmmmmm never thought i will be here again lol ....

37 chn mature top 176 76 seeking someone from 20-35 for for a relationship, travel partner etc. I prefer someone Chinese.

Thought I now have a tummy , lol, I would prefer someone lean toned or at least not chubby. that is my preference people.

Get in touch leetuankit@yahoo.com if you like to connect.

Cheers

I just want to help my didi. Shall remain silent

Hi ! Turning 19 this year & serving army now .

My stats is 178 58 Chinese here .

Stay east , seeking for LTR .

Basically i do smoke and drink , if don't mind or you smoke & drink also add me on msn (:

I Hardly online msn so can either contact me on phone ?

Nine6six4 3four40zero4 .

No pranks ok (:

Thanks thanks ^^

You're the best thing i ever had.

Guest YIS-Rand

Hi ! Turning 19 this year & serving army now .

My stats is 178 58 Chinese here .

Stay east , seeking for LTR .

Basically i do smoke and drink , if don't mind or you smoke & drink also add me on msn (:

I Hardly online msn so can either contact me on phone ?

Nine6six4 3four40zero4 .

No pranks ok (:

Thanks thanks ^^

hihi i cant really read your phone number.. >.< seem to have 1more number.

its true finding a ltr is so hard =/ everyone has their own expectation . though i see a few that interest me but i don't dare to actually make the first move . since most of the time i tried its always futile =.=~ .

i'm still looking for a decent ltr . feel free to pm (: or text me on eight1five0two1one0 . this number is my spare phone number (: if i feel comfortable with u ill personally direct u to my main phone number haha. hope to noe someone that is keen in knowing me though i doubt so >.> .

Love me for who i am . and not what i am . as i would do the same to you . that is what i look in a relationship.

i do not seek one night stand or watever.. so leave me alone . interested you can pm me to noe me further ^^

Guest seekingfrens

well, figured i could give a shot

seeking ltr, no sex stuff atm......yet

18 chn 179 63

being honest, not really good looking in spectacles, hairstyle isnt rly good now,

i look better without spects, hair will grow back

studying a levels

consider my build to be slender

looking for guy <22yo, chn and no chubbs(no offence)

anyone interested can pm me =)

prob sumone from the west

hi,

interested to be frens?

Hi, I wish to explore LTR am 40s 175 69kg Chn Gym Fit (gym 2-3 x a week) Top..looks like late 30s..prefer my partner to be

a. str8 act fit btm - 35 yo and above

b. financially independent so we can travel as and when we want

c. good to have a nice condo so we can spend quality time together on weekends

d. own a car so it is easier to move around

e. no body odour

f. full commitment to LTR, closed relationship

PM me if you keen to know me better

Hi, I wish to explore LTR am 40s 175 69kg Chn Gym Fit (gym 2-3 x a week) Top..looks like late 30s..prefer my partner to be

e. no body odour

wow .... so u are a top .... yet u prefer ur other partner (btm) to have a condo and car :) lol so u can't provide as the "husband" ?

I just want to help my didi. Shall remain silent

Guest 18 guy

I'm 18 here, a newbie.

Searching for friends to hang out with, movies, shopping or have fun at a club on weekends.

May consider a possible relationship when it comes along, but I've never been in a relationship before. Really new at this.

So yup, I didn't post a photo coz I'm really discreet but we can do a pic exchange on msn if you're curious. :)

So send me a message with your msn add, and I'll try to add you asap.

Looking forward to cool friendships or a possible mutual love relationship.

Thanks! bye.

Im 18chn tis year.

Ht 177

Wt 59

hope to find a bf here...

well criteria for my bf will be:

Faithful, caring, loving, romantic, funny, outgoing, non chub, must be a chinese <25yo

=)

add me at walkway_shuttler@hotmail.com if u fits that=)

Edited by iamBMH
Guest guest

e. no body odour

Haha.. you have high expectations. You want a btm to have a condo and a car. If I am a btm and have both criteria, I would want my top to stay in bungalow or better condo and drive a big car. Because btm is precious mah...so the top should provide better quality of life. For you, maybe, it is better to become a bottom lah!!

• Bern featured this topic
  • G_M pinned this topic