Male HQ

Long Term Relationship (Compiled)

weis88

To anyone interested:

22+, Chn, 176, 80. Meaty/Stocky

Comes with specs, btm tendencies, clear skin, normal hairy legs,

and a -working towards to- desire to be toned and muscular.

Appreciates music, photography, good/interesting food,

travelling, adventure, style, dance, cycling, gym, swimming.

Tanned, tall guys with specs are his dreams.

Muscles are his fantasies.

Edited by melf
Guest love23

Gonna try my luck on finding the right guy for me~

But looking forward to making really good friends and thereafter, if things click. We shall see how far it goes.

19yo, 72kg, 170+cm

Currently a student and I have not been in love before. I was thinking to get a guy as to try things differently.

You can PM me if you are interested to:

loveguys23@gmail.com

Guest wayn_jb

Hi, i'm 26yo chn sporty tanned guy of lean toned build seeking a sincere LTR partner. I love the sun and a good workout and also computer games. Am new to the scene and still dunno much about a man to man relationship. hope to know more sincere frens and hopefully develop a LTR with someone special. I have no preference in terms of age, race or physical appearance because i feel that the chemistry is most important and we have to connect first. Thanks!

Guest Well Said

Haha.. you have high expectations. You want a btm to have a condo and a car. If I am a btm and have both criteria, I would want my top to stay in bungalow or better condo and drive a big car. Because btm is precious mah...so the top should provide better quality of life. For you, maybe, it is better to become a bottom lah!!

:thumb: :rolleyes: :clap: :yuk: :P :whistle: :lol::D

A new and late bloomer to this circle, can't really see other alternatives to know more of my kind except through the internet.

20 chn 170 73. Currently serving dreadful ns but still living life haha! Hope to find friends and maybe develop into something more if luck permits. The inner qualities outweighs the outside though at least decent looking wouldn't hurt.

http://www.trevvy.com/?RenSrg contact me through there!

Cheers,

Darren

Can I know u? Any way o contact u?

Sorry I realized I posted in a wrong forum so I will post here.

I am 19/chn/168/52, looking for a steady and lasting relationship with a guy, preferably from Singapore/Korea/Japan/China. I am interested in guys who are quiet and intellectual and also understanding. Looking for age group 18-25, <65kg and any height. I am not that keen on anal but I am perfectly fine with kissing/bj/fondling/etc

Add me on MSN or e-mail me at therepsaj@live.com if you are interested to meet up and know me better :)

P.S. I do not have a picture on this forum because I want to be discreet. Will send interested parties my picture.

I am looking for ltr wif guy around 30 - 40 ... hope to find sincerely 1 ... i dont mind whether is t/b/f ... you can already drop me a email ....

Hi, Im staying alone at hg, hopefully to find some1 mature in thinking n understanding to b my guy, my stat is 41, 173, 66, leanfit chn btm, jog every alternate nite n join most marathon events, care for a chat for the start, this is my msn happylucky13@hotmail.com, cheers n hv a nice week end

Hi there.

I been luckless in the relationship and ain't able to find one. Reason been: I am not slim, not tall or well endowned.

Met a couple of guys who saw me and they just U turn.

So hurtful.

Is true that most are just seeking for sex. Me too. But I prefer with the one who is having a relationship with me and not just buddy buddy.

So, the final attempts before, I give up..

Tell me what to do!

Too horny to cruise, because is dangerous.

Too lonely for 10 years.

Hi, Im staying alone at hg, hopefully to find some1 mature in thinking n understanding to b my guy, my stat is 41, 173, 66, leanfit chn btm, jog every alternate nite n join most marathon events, care for a chat for the start, this is my msn happylucky13@hotmail.com, cheers n hv a nice week end

• 2 weeks later...
Guest shydiscreetchub

Hi there.

I'm a 18 year old male, looking for LTR (if it works out)

18/1.83/90

add me in qwertyzxc10@hotmail.com to get to know each other better if you're interested :)

L> Slim/ Fit/ Average guys

Not into guys over 26 :) Thanks!

Hi all....recently wanna find a partner to accompany my bored life...all my friend are attached already...so is hard for them to accompany me hang out, watch movie or else....I'm a btm...would like to try to start a relationship if it is possible lo...

I'm 24

174cm

70kg...abit fat lo...

normal looking

wouls like to seek friend who are age between 24 - 30, dont too fat...like jogging or swimming...hehe...

if interested...please leave me your msn...

I'm not looking for sex or fun...no display picture will not entertain...

Thank you...cheers~~~~

Hi all....recently wanna find a partner to accompany my bored life...all my friend are attached already...so is hard for them to accompany me hang out, watch movie or else....I'm a btm...would like to try to start a relationship if it is possible lo...

I'm 24

174cm

70kg...abit fat lo...

normal looking

wouls like to seek friend who are age between 24 - 30, dont too fat...like jogging or swimming...hehe...

if interested...please leave me your msn...

I'm not looking for sex or fun...no display picture will not entertain...

Thank you...cheers~~~~

seem like hard to get know ppl...T_T....

I don know if i post this very stupit. i want a boy friend.

i ve been living in singapore for many years, a busy life here.

I like jogging; swimming; watching movie, but i always do these myself.

just wonder if i can change this life. not so lonely.

i was born in china, 23 years old, 1.76m, 67kg. independent, mature guy, studying and working here.

i am also seeking a independent and mature guy as friend or "soulmate". Better more than 25.hehe

for more information, contact lin2mei@hotmail.com

I don know if i post this very stupit. i want a boy friend.

i ve been living in singapore for many years, a busy life here.

I like jogging; swimming; watching movie, but i always do these myself.

just wonder if i can change this life. not so lonely.

i was born in china, 23 years old, 1.76m, 67kg. independent, mature guy, studying and working here.

i am also seeking a independent and mature guy as friend or "soulmate". Better more than 25.hehe

for more information, contact lin2mei@hotmail.com

hi all,

I had tried many times trying to look for someone for LTR...but in the end its always the same ending, lots of lies,crap and MIA blah blah....but i am not going to stop trying to look for someone...

anyway i am 23/180/109 chn here...looking for someone that is sincere and maybe able to look after me ?...well that secondary, all i am asking that is a sincere guy can can understand me and stuff...as for age and body wise he is not older than 30 years of age, prefer chaser guys from slim/average to cub...in short hope he can come into my life soon. :)

Hi, Kenny here. Any guys out there seek for a serious and long-lasting relationship? 18 169 60chn here. I am outgoing and friendly. I do not smoke and I am still a student. I like to cycle, jog, and like to cook and eat. Currently I am single and I do wish to get a boyfriend that are good in natured and caring. While if you have them, and you are having ready into a relationship. You can PM me for more. :) Whether is it friends or Ltr, it really depend if we click. :)

Hi ya is thre any form of contact to know u more?

I'm 18 here, a newbie.

Searching for friends to hang out with, movies, shopping or have fun at a club on weekends.

May consider a possible relationship when it comes along, but I've never been in a relationship before. Really new at this.

So yup, I didn't post a photo coz I'm really discreet but we can do a pic exchange on msn if you're curious. :)

So send me a message with your msn add, and I'll try to add you asap.

Looking forward to cool friendships or a possible mutual love relationship.

Thanks! bye.

Is there any form of contact to know u more?

• 4 weeks later...

hi!

i am 23 170 60 chi here currently studying in a local uni. Am searching for a freind/soulmate who can evevntually become my BF. I am slimfit and i do run swim gym and blade ... occasionally i do scuba diving too. Am looking for someone who is not too quiet or serious . Prfereable below 25yo.... Hope to here from any guys ready to make friends and see how it progress :> Pm me to get to know me better :>

Hey everyone!

I'm 18 178 100 Chinese here... I'm reli searching for a boyfriend who would let me love him & love me in return... I'm all in for a LTR, and that's what I'm looking for. I preferably am looking for someone from 18-30 Chinese and skinny/lean muscular.

My hobbies are shopping, watching movies, Japan, Korea, ... and J-Pop & K-Pop!

Anyone looking for me for "fun" and what not can f-off & die because I'll reject all such offers.

PM me for my MSN ^^

Edited by waterballoon

"The two of us are living in the same era, believing in the same future

Yesterday’s tears and today’s smiles will stay true

We’ve experienced the same pain, we’ve gathered the same kindness

And we’ll turn them into the strength to live on tomorrow"

progress - ayumi hamasaki

Hi I'm a local Chinese ; 44yo, 180cm and 85kg , mid built. I am looking for a possible LTR , prefer guys who are top or flex top.

I am attracted to guys who are mid-built , have some chest hair and are manly in their mannerism. I hope that he is financially stable too so that we can travel together . I owe my own HDB apartment and hope that someone special could live a fulfilling life with me. Thanks.

Hi, i'm 26yo chn sporty tanned guy of lean toned build seeking a sincere LTR partner. I love the sun and a good workout and also computer games. Am new to the scene and still dunno much about a man to man relationship. hope to know more sincere frens and hopefully develop a LTR with someone special. I have no preference in terms of age, race or physical appearance because i feel that the chemistry is most important and we have to connect first. Thanks!

Hi,

I would like to know u too. Hope to hear from u soon. Thanks!

Hey everyone!

I'm 18 178 100 Chinese here... I'm reli searching for a boyfriend who would let me love him & love me in return... I'm all in for a LTR, and that's what I'm looking for. I preferably am looking for someone from 18-30 Chinese and skinny/lean muscular.

My hobbies are shopping, watching movies, Japan, Korea, ... and J-Pop & K-Pop!

Anyone looking for me for "fun" and what not can f-off & die because I'll reject all such offers.

PM me for my MSN ^^

i'm awaiting for ur reply

hi all,

I had tried many times trying to look for someone for LTR...but in the end its always the same ending, lots of lies,crap and MIA blah blah....but i am not going to stop trying to look for someone...

anyway i am 23/180/109 chn here...looking for someone that is sincere and maybe able to look after me ?...well that secondary, all i am asking that is a sincere guy can can understand me and stuff...as for age and body wise he is not older than 30 years of age, prefer chaser guys from slim/average to cub...in short hope he can come into my life soon. :)

do i have a chance? hehe

• Bern featured this topic
  • G_M pinned this topic