Male HQ

Looking For Friends

lovelorn

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi, would you be keen to do some activities i.e. nature walk, swimming or jogging? My friends and I are looking at expanding our social circle of friends. Hope you could join us. If you are keen just drop me an email swimlife2702@live.com.sg. Thanks.

Hi, I juz joined. I am 36 years old. Looking for friends around my age to hang out with.

Hi, I juz joined. I am 36 years old. Looking for friends around my age to hang out with.

i have replied to a few almost similar tread, but it just ends there..once again, i like to all of the above.

msg me tasauf88@yahoo.com.sg i'm a minority..bear wif it

Hi, would you be keen to do some activities i.e. nature walk, swimming or jogging? My friends and I are looking at expanding our social circle of friends. Hope you could join us. If you are keen just drop me an email swimlife2702@live.com.sg. Thanks.

I'm 27/57/173 chn. Looking for friends to swim,jog,walk & chat together.

25 chn 179 89. I am on the stocky meaty side in terms of physical appearance.

Seeking chats, friends, and maybe more (dating and LTR) if the context is right.

Hope to catch up with guys around my age (approximately 18 to 30 years old).

Feel free to drop me a message! :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'll hop on the bandwagon, too. I'd like more friends, too. :)

I m 39 ... I guess guys like my at this age sometimes finds it a bit difficult to make friends. It would be good if some of us here can have a gathering together with some key players to coordinate and we can all have plenty of activities like sports, games, movies, simple meals or just all of us lazing around the beach to chit chat. A wholesome activity, except we are all PLUs! :)

Trust is more important than monogamy. - Savage Garden, Affirmation

• 3 weeks later...

Judging from the replies my age seems a bit out of the league ... but nevertheless, if we all like to make friends, why not organise a simple outing with no personal agenda where we can all have a meal, chit-chat and do an activity. The only problem is that if the group is a little large, then attention to be given to everyone is a little tough. But no harm trying ... however, might need a few people to spearhead this ...

• 2 weeks later...

There is a blading topic and starting to move further then chat which can be a good place to make friends. :) Unless age is one of the criteria, otherwise it would not be too tough to know new people. :)

• 1 month later...

Hi lovelorn, I'm 39 years old, just joined this forum for the same objective, ie. to know more friendly guys around our age. So if you are keen, or those out there who are keen as well, pls drop me a message. Thanks!