Male HQ

Macs

Kopi Gao

Hi, may I ask if anyone here has applied for the MACS (Malaysia Automated Clearance System) sticker?

Information on the internet says: "Submission of application forms (and relevant supporting documents) shall be made to the respective MACS One Stop Center". Anyone knows where exactly is the MACS One Stop Center? The processing fee is RM30.00 per year (cash in RM only). Thanks.

Hi, may I ask if anyone here has applied for the MACS (Malaysia Automated Clearance System) sticker?

Information on the internet says: "Submission of application forms (and relevant supporting documents) shall be made to the respective MACS One Stop Center". Anyone knows where exactly is the MACS One Stop Center? The processing fee is RM30.00 per year (cash in RM only). Thanks.

i fill up the form...will be submiting on this saturday...u wana cum along with me to do it together.

i dun know where is the ONE stop but i will ask them.

• 1 year later...

Hi Firday, thanks for the response. Will be submitting applications for my mum and dad also. If you have your MACS application processed this Saturday, appreciate if you can let me know the exact location of the MACS centre. Thanks in advance! :rolleyes:

sorry for the late response due to long holiday.

upon reaching the malaysian custom escalator, on your right side.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.