Male HQ

The Best Ramen

12 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

o wow! they expanded! I hope they keep to standard

tks for sharing , dude!

Recently tried the Tsukemen at Ramen Champion, Central@ Clarke Quay. Not bad, just a wee drop below Japan's!

• 1 month later...

I had my best bowl of ramen in my recent trip to Japan.  It is called Kobe Beef Ramen in Dotombori, Osaka.  Real Kobe beef cubes (albeit not Grade A), braised to perfection,  are served in your bowl of ramen.  The ramen is cooked al dente - just the way I like it.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

• 11 months later...
On 3/27/2020 at 9:51 AM, Since u r here said:

Sanpoutei

+

ikkousha 

https://sgmagazine.com/restaurants/news/best-ramen-restaurants-singapore

doubt they will put in keisuke- it is just “affordable” to some

I've recently went to Sanpoutei to try their shoyu ramen. (Before CB of course.)
"Sanpoutei’s signature shoyu ramen is big on flavour, thanks to a rich broth made with chicken, vegetables and sardines."

Perhaps it is just me, but it is more of a subtle umami broth with generous amount of ingredients. 

The rich spicy miso is kinda confusing to my taste buds, it taste like thick oily broth with very subtle taste of miso. 

Will definitely try ikkousha after CB period. 

Under your influence, you're the magic in my veins.

• 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...

Hey All. I am not sure if this topic is still being read but does anyone have any recommendations for good Tonkatsu Ramen places near the North, preferably near Woodlands?

I recently tried the Tonkatsu Ramen with all the toppings at Ramen Hitoyoshi and enjoyed it. The portion was bigger than I expected too.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

When it comes to Keisuke, you can never go wrong. Every visited left me with cravings after I left. I especially enjoyed the free flow of hard boiled eggs - the egg shells were clean with no signs of chicken faeces. The free flow of "Tau Ghey" (bean sprouts) was also something I loved. The ramen is authentic and fabulous, with many customization options including the viscosity of the soup and the thickness and texture of the noodles. Another standout dish is the sashimi-grade salmon Tonkatsu, (available only at paya lebar I think) where the sashimi is breaded and deep-fried to a crisp finish, with a rare center. It's important to note that paya lebar outlet is located at a hidden corner, so good luck finding it! 😜

𝓜𝓪𝓷𝔂 𝓼𝓮𝓮𝓴 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓵𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓭𝓪𝔂𝓼.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.