Male HQ

You May Just Help Make A Difference In Someone'S Life

Guest bekind

Hi Guys,

Read these:

• Every 3.7 seconds a child dies from hunger

• Over 8 million children a year, die before the age of five from treatable or preventable causes

• 884 million people do not have access to clean water

• 2 billion people live on less then $2 a day

If any of you guys want to involve in this project : Saving a kid without making donations and earning a income, pls write to me for more information.

Serious inquiry only, write to : pubpub@hotmail.com

Dear bekind,

If you are really seriously looking at do some good. May I suggest that you registered officially as a BW Member and put up your pic and be counted for your actions.

What have you got to hide if you are doing a good deed. It would look dubious if you only post as a guest.

If you are the real deal, I believe BW members would love to do their part to help you.

Anyway, it is your choice.

Hi Guys,

So far, I hv 150+ viewers but only one responded to my call. Less then 1%. :(

Yup, I hv registered as suggested and hope it helps.

I am married with 2 kids and will get a suitable pix later.

Member of the BW wish to know more about me, can post your questions and I would be glad to anwser. I really hope to get more people interested in this, anyone has good ideas?

Again, only serious inquiry.

Thks!

good to see you have registered and given more info, though the part on married with kids wasnt really necessary.

How about starting by letting us know your proposal, how are you helping kids? What's your activities and what do you need from us?

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

Kindly take a few minute to view the video clip.

If you wish to know info, do let me know.

http://www.viewtrivani.com

Trivani™ opportunity is about turning consumption of quality products into sponsorship of children at the same time helping you to achieve your financial goals.

Trivani™ is the world’s first Purpose Marketing™ company, using the power and profit of network marketing to provide ongoing humanitarian aid around the world.

Trivani’s unique business model consists of two distinct but closely intertwined entities: Trivani International and the Trivani Foundation.

This business model helps Trivani fulfill its humanitarian goals through three main missions: Purpose, Health, and Prosperity.

• Guest locked this topic