Male HQ

To/to Be Suck Or Not To?

MassageFreak

Hi guys,

I have this nagging issue with sucking.

Whenever someone wants to suck me or wants me to suck them I would always refuse, this is for fear of catching anything. However, I constantly read and hear from people that they like to suck or to be sucked, don't people have an fear?Sometimes I wish I could do it especially with someone I like but never dare to no matter how clean they may look.

I understand fully that if you have cuts or ulcers in your mouth you should never suck but how would you know if the other person's mouth does not have any.

I have read and been told by a medical practitioner that sometimes, a person may have an STD in their throat without them knowing, so when they suck another person they may infect the dick that they are sucking. That said, they may also spread the infection through deep/french kissing.

I know I may be blasted for being so paranoid. People has told me, if you are so scared then why want to play. I would rather choose to play in the safe way. It's really going to be very messy and F***ing troublesome if you ever catch anything. Whatever your choice, I hope everybody do play safe yah.

Cheers.

Guest MagicASS
Hi guys,

I have this nagging issue with sucking.

Whenever someone wants to suck me or wants me to suck them I would always refuse, this is for fear of catching anything. However, I constantly read and hear from people that they like to suck or to be sucked, don't people have an fear?Sometimes I wish I could do it especially with someone I like but never dare to no matter how clean they may look.

I understand fully that if you have cuts or ulcers in your mouth you should never suck but how would you know if the other person's mouth does not have any.

I have read and been told by a medical practitioner that sometimes, a person may have an STD in their throat without them knowing, so when they suck another person they may infect the dick that they are sucking. That said, they may also spread the infection through deep/french kissing.

I know I may be blasted for being so paranoid. People has told me, if you are so scared then why want to play. I would rather choose to play in the safe way. It's really going to be very messy and F***ing troublesome if you ever catch anything. Whatever your choice, I hope everybody do play safe yah.

Cheers.

You don't fxxk, suck and kiss...so what the F*** do u do? :blink::unsure::blink::unsure::unsure::unsure::o:o:o

MassageFreak,

I sympathise with you.

I was told by some people that massage can give you STDs too, if the masseurs had earlier massaged and gave a handjob to someone with STD. So, be careful when you go for massage ok?

And you shouldn't get a handjob from someone in the sauna too. If their hands had touched/dug something dirty earlier, it can be transmitted to you. Don't believe, smell their fingers before you let them touch you. UUUURRRRGGGHHH.

Also I had read that seats of wc in public or office toilets are full of germs and viruses so, you better not use them or else you might kenna STD from using them.

Sex with men are so dangerous nowadays so what is the alternative? Women? Oh but they too are a cesspool of germs and viruses.

So it boils down to doing it yourself. Best way for germs control. :D

Guest Guest_Keith
MassageFreak,

I sympathise with you.

I was told by some people that massage can give you STDs too, if the masseurs had earlier massaged and gave a handjob to someone with STD. So, be careful when you go for massage ok?

And you shouldn't get a handjob from someone in the sauna too. If their hands had touched/dug something dirty earlier, it can be transmitted to you. Don't believe, smell their fingers before you let them touch you. UUUURRRRGGGHHH.

Also I had read that seats of wc in public or office toilets are full of germs and viruses so, you better not use them or else you might kenna STD from using them.

Sex with men are so dangerous nowadays so what is the alternative? Women? Oh but they too are a cesspool of germs and viruses.

So it boils down to doing it yourself. Best way for germs control. :D

Hi LL,

If u worried, then don't do lor..

Just DIY yourself...

Is it better? :D

Ok... can someone confirm this understanding?

Getting diseases (STD, AIDS etc) from:

- dry kiss/massage/having your nipples licked: almost no risk, slightly increased risk if you have cuts/sores on your body, your lips or nipples.

- wet kiss: minimal, increased risk if you have cuts/sores in your mouth

- having your cock sucked: minimal. Increased risk if there are cuts/sores on your cock or you are uncut.

- sucking cock: some. Increased risk if you have cuts/sores in your mouth, brushed teeth 2 hours before sex.

- swallowing cum: same as sucking. Increased risk if you gaggle the cum around your mouth like Listerine. Less if you swallow it at the back of your throat right away.

- someone gives you handjob: minimal. Increased risk if you have cuts/sores on your cock.

- fxxking a bottom: high. Increased risk if you are uncut or have cuts/sores in your mouth.

- getting fxxked unprotected: very high. Increased risk if rough sex, insufficent lube, bleeding.

- fingering/fisting a bottom: some. Increased risk if you have cuts/sores on your hand or insufficent lube and bleeding.

- getting fingered/fisted: moderate. Increased risk if insufficent lube and bleeding.

- using public toliets/sharing seats/utensils: highly minimal.

Did I cover everything? :D

not really kidding here, but the safest way is to jerk off with condom.

coz you never know what germs your hand carried.

now is that fun?

safety and fun can be mutually exclusive, to be extreme at both end isnt advisable as well. the key word is moderation.

any form of phyiscal contact increases the changes of infection, so if that bothers you, dont do it. period.

you have the freedom to exercise what you wanted to do while your partners also have to freedom whether to accept that.

that's life

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

not really kidding here, but the safest way is to jerk off with condom.

coz you never know what germs your hand carried.

now is that fun?

safety and fun can be mutually exclusive, to be extreme at both end isnt advisable as well. the key word is moderation.

any form of phyiscal contact increases the changes of infection, so if that bothers you, dont do it. period.

you have the freedom to exercise what you wanted to do while your partners also have to freedom whether to accept that.

that's life

actually i do find jerking off with okamoto condoms to be quite... a satisfying experience...

with ample lub...

somehow it just feels real kinky...

and no mess...

:D

actually i do find jerking off with okamoto condoms to be quite... a satisfying experience...

with ample lub...

Hmmm, maybe because Okamoto is the thinnest condom among all condoms in my humble opinion ... :blink:

not just that... i guess since its not latex... it adds to the kink factor as well.

i prefer okamoto to durex anytime.

Why not get a blow job with a condom on? Or give a blow job with a condom his dick?

Its almost no risk. The sensation is definitely not as good as without one, but hey, its a small trade off for minimal risk.

Contrary to popular believe, its quite widely practised. Almost all professional sex workers use it and I've met quite a few that will suck only with a condom. If it is uncommon, you won't find flavoured condoms around. These manufacturers have done their homework!

with ample lub...

Hmmm, maybe because Okamoto is the thinnest condom among all condoms in my humble opinion ... :blink:

not just that... i guess since its not latex... it adds to the kink factor as well.

i prefer okamoto to durex anytime.

My bf preferred Condom in the initial state.

Why not get a blow job with a condom on? Or give a blow job with a condom his dick?

Its almost no risk. The sensation is definitely not as good as without one, but hey, its a small trade off for minimal risk.

Contrary to popular believe, its quite widely practised. Almost all professional sex workers use it and I've met quite a few that will suck only with a condom. If it is uncommon, you won't find flavoured condoms around. These manufacturers have done their homework!

Well, condom made from latex, it tasted like sucking rubber lah ….. :yuk:

That’s the reason the new generation condoms created with flavoured strawberry, etc … maybe the latest with durian, mango quini flavour also …….. :blink:

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

That is why I suggested if one is afraid of disease, suck with a condom. The flavoured condoms are all products that are devised to meet a demand. That is there are a large amount of people sucking a condom covered dick nowadays.

The sensation is a little reduced, but its safe for both parties.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Best Advice

I would advise the following...To avoid contracting AIDS/STDs from :

Being sucked : Use a vacuum cleaner.

Sucking : Connect a tube to your partners dick and suck through the tube. Make sure its long enough so that when he cums, the cum will not reach your mouth.

Fxxking : Use a steel condom. The feeling won't be there, but your btm might enjoy it.

Being Fxxked : Stuff a steel barrel up your ass. After he cums, remove the barrel, empty cum, and wash to re-use.

All these are fail-proof methods.

I would advise the following...To avoid contracting AIDS/STDs from :

Being sucked : Use a vacuum cleaner.

Sucking : Connect a tube to your partners dick and suck through the tube. Make sure its long enough so that when he cums, the cum will not reach your mouth.

Fxxking : Use a steel condom. The feeling won't be there, but your btm might enjoy it.

Being Fxxked : Stuff a steel barrel up your ass. After he cums, remove the barrel, empty cum, and wash to re-use.

All these are fail-proof methods.

Tha's a good one...... :D :thumb:

• Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.