Male HQ

Out Of The World Bj

Guest blower

Guest blower

Wow just blown away.was introduced to a nice looking guy thats look 40 but actual fact early 50.went to his plc n we chat first n his talks makes me horny.he blow slowly n then its was the best deep throat ever n he knows how to slow my cumming licking my balls n slowly nipping up my shart then slowerly go down n deep throat suck me so gd n finally i cums n its was a surprise when he told me he removes his full set of dentures n sucked me toothless. i tell u guys it was damn good man.am keeping his contact n be my bj buddies.have you experience what i just did.hahahaha

Guest watcher

The best blowjobs are from guys who can deep throat. Most people can't deep throat as it takes training, I know I can't. But if you can get a guy to deep throat you, wow! It feels damn nice, different from an asshole but just as shiok!

omg. he took out his dentures? wow. what a turn off for me.

Maybe if I was really high or drunk..... but yeah, Junior over here would probably shrivel up in a toothless mouth...

Guest Guest

Wow just blown away.was introduced to a nice looking guy thats look 40 but actual fact early 50.went to his plc n we chat first n his talks makes me horny.he blow slowly n then its was the best deep throat ever n he knows how to slow my cumming licking my balls n slowly nipping up my shart then slowerly go down n deep throat suck me so gd n finally i cums n its was a surprise when he told me he removes his full set of dentures n sucked me toothless. i tell u guys it was damn good man.am keeping his contact n be my bj buddies.have you experience what i just did.hahahaha

Nice.

My best bj was when the top cum too fast and I was left high and dry to look for another one. So when this uncle started bj me, I just let him. Then suddenly his fingers just slipped into my wet hole. Wow shiok man, I moaned. Imagine his nose buried in my pubic hair and his fingers buried in my hole and....the best of fxxking unbelievableness....his throat muscles can move and massage my cock. Heaven man I tell you.

And when I cum, his throat can milk me dry and his fingers can make me shiver from the shiokness.Only problem was he wanted the light on bright to see my reactions to please me better. Unfortunately he was skinny, dark and botak totally not my type. I never give him my tel no when he asked.

But met him again next time cannot resist his bj but this time he said my hole not loosen yet not easy to finger. He even said he'll wait outside the room while I kena fxxked and told me to fake orgasm so as not to cum with the top. I got no such patience lah so told him he can fxxk me lah no need so troublesome. Then he told me he cannot hard.

Then I said no need finger me also can bj. He said if not he not steamed if he don't feel my hole kena fxxked before. No wonder his bj so tokong one. Very pian tai uncle :blink: :oops:

• Guest locked this topic