Male HQ

Double Entry Aka Fucked By 2 Cock + Tips On Receiving Double Penetration (Compiled)

beef4beef

Guest marco fajar

anyone can share experiences on it?

how to maintain ur stiff dick when the 2nd enters? sometimes it just turned soft after 2nd entering the hole, thus excitement is lost ...

also i noticed when 2nd enters, 2nd will be the active one ... 1st will remain stagnant ...

Usually the guy with the longer dick will come in in doggie position while the guy with the not so long dick with be in lying position when the bottom will sit on him. Perhaps other guys do it differently and it works. 

False. From my personal experience, the guy with the shorter dick should be the only one entering from doggy position. The one with the longer dick should be lying down and the bottom sitting on him. If it's the other way round then the top with the shorter dick will slip out very easily when then top with longer dick is pounding. 

False. From my personal experience, the guy with the shorter dick should be the only one entering from doggy position. The one with the longer dick should be lying down and the bottom sitting on him. If it's the other way round then the top with the shorter dick will slip out very easily when then top with longer dick is pounding. 

It works for me all the time with the way I described it. Maybe it works better for you the way you described it  :thumb:

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Did that with some of my buddies, all of them need to be at least 7 inch long. The bottom sat on my cock first facing me because my cock is not very long. Then my buddy will enter from doggy. DP sounds and looks hot, but it's overrated. The pleasure is far from normal anal sex because you can't pump too vigorously. But for the bottom, being stretched to max might be very enjoyable.

• 3 months later...

It is fucking hot and wild if both are good top and the btm able to take it for long, those who tried will know what i mean. No words able to express the " shiokness "

Yes, the sensation is on a different level...like when you wake up every morning and do some stretching, it does gives some spark before we start our day...ermmmmm...does my analogy is acceptable?

Edited by Muscleanstr8btm

Tried it out a few times. Luckily in all times the tops were patient with lots of fingering and rimming. They can't just ram it in. The second cock, when the head is at the entrance is nerve wrecking. Then you feel the fist cock being pushed downwards ( not deeper) and you feel this "pop".

I have to admit it hurts initially, you feel like a virgin hahaha... and like a virgin, once you get over the initial pain, the feeling is out of this world.

the first cock was stationery and the scond cock did slow long strokes. Couldn't quite hit my g-spot but it was still good. Had a cock in my mouth at the same time to keep my mind off things.

One couple took a vid of my hole. It was massively gaped and when squeezed shut, still had a little gap (ie couldnt close completely). Damn sensual to me hehe

Edited by btmslut

A bit of warning to those who want to try it though. Please please please use excessive lube. One time the condom broke (from the 2 cocks friction i suppose). The top didnt realise it and came in me. That was 20 years ago so i guess im safe!

Guest Guest

It is fucking hot and wild if both are good top and the btm able to take it for long, those who tried will know what i mean. No words able to express the " shiokness "

looks like you've been double penetrated before. 死鬼

• Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • 2 years later...
3 hours ago, FattChoy said:

I wonder how many btms got their ass ripped.  

It is not that easy to rip.. not with human cocks anyway.  heh.... Doubles are not as hard as you think. GETTING TWO competently long enough cocks to do it is your biggest challenge, :P Short dicks are out of the question.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

11 hours ago, upshot said:

It is not that easy to rip.. not with human cocks anyway.  heh.... Doubles are not as hard as you think. GETTING TWO competently long enough cocks to do it is your biggest challenge, :P Short dicks are out of the question.

You ever got double-penetrated? 

Double fuck the bottom must be very sesason bottom than they can do it with the help of poppers. Partly the top must at least 6.5 inches and above to be able to do double fuck. Actually double fuck does't do much for the top but is gonna stretch the bottom asshole  as this where the pleasure come from as the top feel like they fuck a virgin asshole is is very tight.

7 minutes ago, Copper2b said:

Cool man the feeling is great for dp. Can really feel my hole stretch open wide to getting bigger and bigger.

Oooooh, so kinky...

For a start I did fuck this cute hot fit nsf guy at hotel not hotel 81 type. Master Fit Top like me always need fitness n pool to maintain and play haha all you need is to come be hard horny hungry for me....haha 

So first fuck him then I ask him if wanna double but with sex toy. He wanna try So I fuck him with my hard dick and anal beads together...he seem like it...something different. Haha

Will update if any guy I meet wants to get double penis fuck. 

I love to fuck tights hole till your hole bigger then can fist you haha but don't like to fuck loose hole no fun not shiok. Haha 

59 minutes ago, BudakFit said:

For a start I did fuck this cute hot fit nsf guy at hotel not hotel 81 type. Master Fit Top like me always need fitness n pool to maintain and play haha all you need is to come be hard horny hungry for me....haha 

So first fuck him then I ask him if wanna double but with sex toy. He wanna try So I fuck him with my hard dick and anal beads together...he seem like it...something different. Haha

Will update if any guy I meet wants to get double penis fuck. 

I love to fuck tights hole till your hole bigger then can fist you haha but don't like to fuck loose hole no fun not shiok. Haha 

Love that

11 hours ago, Zealouslogue said:

You ever got double-penetrated? 

More then few times and attempts yes.. when you get more than one top in the room (or park even as I have at CBP twice) ... you can be sure some smart ass will think to try it heheh. And that's where you get to know if it will work or not with certain dick lengths or why it will not. Some people can not keep a hard-on for long and if one has to wait while another try to get it in alongside another and have problem doing it quick enough, the dick start to soften and then have to re-energise it with his hand before attempting and the other guy if he does not start pump, he too start to soften.. tada.. you know what will happen lah :P :P :P

It sounds a lot more exciting than it is to attempt it. But give it a try if you have the numbers.. when it is done right, it can be fun for a while to know you did it but beyond that, it's not like it is really stretching you out. It's more a mental mind thing. Use lots of lube now... makes going in easier and quicker with less dilly dally to keep the cock hard.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

On 6/2/2021 at 10:19 PM, doncoin said:

Why should what the tops think affect the bottom? It's passing a moral judgement. Just because the guys are tops, and the bottom has the skill/talent to have 2 dicks in simultaneously just say that the bottom guy is better at multi-tasking and probably has more sex. 

There is this toxic masculinity mentality that just because you are a "top" you think you are more masculine and hence better than the guy who is the bottom. You think that the bottom guy is promiscuous just because he can handle 2 cocks at the same time, and that you are superior to him because you the top. 

Keep the moral judgement to yourself. If those things are such an issue, then those tops should probably not have sex with the bottom. 

Who says it should affect the bottom?  There is a difference between thinking and saying what one thinks.  Don't know why you should extrapolate to the latter as it's not what I asked.

Thinking is a basic human right.  If you think your tops don't think while fucking you, I've got news for you.

Edited by FattChoy

A bit off topic, but I haven't seen any videos on sucking two dicks at once.  Not those lame one-left one-right ones , but two dicks aligned/bunched together and being taken by the mouth.  

Update: Just Googled and saw some.  Pretty hot stuff.

Edited by FattChoy

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.