Male HQ

Tell Sex By Face

maledae

I masturbate everyday and have oral sex on me 2-3 times a week. I found my face very haggard and tires all the times. Some friends told me I look very dry and like a drug addicts. My body look normal and ok.

Can anyone prove that having too many sexs make a man face look tired and dull all the time. Once I visited a chinese doctor, he told me that too many masturbation or oral sex can make a man lose weight, as the saying, you get suck out all your manhood juice, that why you feel weak and tired. However I checked with another western doctor, he told me sex does not make a man thin or tired, it will be, if you are addicted to it,like you masturbate 2-3 times a day.

I don't know what to believe now. I do believe that too many sex can make a man look unhealthly, like a drug addict on their face, not their body. I can tell whether a man over-mastrubate by looking at their face, dun have to ask them.

For so many years I can't cut down on my sex appetite lei, I need sex at least 2 times a week but I don't want to look so haggard.

Anyone have any ideas like health product or medication to boost up my face brightness and freshness. I know of some cosmetic surgey like laser,filler....I have done that, it does not help. My tired face is also not due to my age, I believe.

I just want to be 100% sure if sex casued a man to lose weight on their face.

Regards

If men can lose weight through sex, there won't be so many slimming centres around.

I felt that it could be your lifestyle that you have which may caused you to look haggard.

I think there are few things which I think you might have done which causes you to have haggard looks:-

1. You do not drink enough water. Water is essential to help maintain supple skin and replenished your blood-plasma level.

2. You stayed up too late (e.g. surfing net to look for sex, Chat online, etc.)

3. You do not have enough rest/sleep. You need at least 8 or more hours of un-interrupted sleep. (maybe from spending too much time online)

4. You are constantly inside an aircon environment. (get a humidifier, it helps prevent dry skin and dry eyes)

5. You do not exercise. (Exercise help your body handle stress and you to stay healthy)

6. You smoke. Smoking will also age you if you are a regular smoker.

The above are just some of the causes, how many of the above did you say yes to?

Anyway, anything that are done in excess will surely be harmful to yourself and I think I don't need to say what. After all it is your life. Changes have to come from the inside and not from external influences. If you want to see changes, you need to want it for yourself and it is only you that could make that change.

Guest Any proofs !

Swallow can meet a men healthly and younger, any study to proof. What if the other party swallow yours.

I heard a lot of people said many sexs can make a men look younger. Is that really true. Any study to proof this.

Sex also can make a men loose weight, then have lots of sex, why waste time going to gym. Any study to proof this.

I think gay men look younger at their age than heterosexual men. Married men then to put on weight fast after few years of marriage, what did the women did to him,not sure. Any study to proof this.

I have some men friends, they are totally so sexless. They not interest in sex, whether straight or gay sex. Men freak me out if they tell me they are not interested in sex, especially gay men. What happen to these men, erecticle dyfunctions.

A china men I met recently told me he visted sauna to meet friends and not interested in sex, Oops, wrong place lei.....

Regards

maledae,

As discussed in another topic, our cultural back ground and ahem... country's social enviroment make sex a taboo subject. Anything related to sex must bring bad things and even haggered looks. Or anything bad is related to Sex.

Sex (intercourse or mastubation) helps to reduce stress. Less stress is suppose to be a positive thing. Studies show that healthy sex activities is actually beneficial, equalent to some hectic exercise. Women actually glow the next day after sex.

Gachi is right. You should take note.

If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.

• Guest locked this topic