Male HQ

How To Tell If Your Wife Is Lesbian

Guest How to tell if your wife is lesb

Guest How to tell if your wife is lesb

I am a married men, no children. I suspect my wife is gay as after marriage she is not interested in having sex with me, I don't remeber when was the last time we have sex. She spends a lot of time with some of her girlfriend, claimed to be best friends. Late night out, drinking, smoking, most of the phone call are from girls. She also recently joined a gym and want to look more muscular.

Any tips ? If I confirm she is lesbian I will find a boyfriend, just to get even with her. Woman cannot enter each other, how do they have sex.

Thanks

err... tempted to say wrong channel again.

anyway, sorry to be blunt, maybe she is having an affair with another guy?

also tic for tac revenge tactic will eventually hurt the both of you.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Guest And I Tell You'Re Gay
I am a married men, no children. I suspect my wife is gay as after marriage she is not interested in having sex with me, I don't remeber when was the last time we have sex. She spends a lot of time with some of her girlfriend, claimed to be best friends. Late night out, drinking, smoking, most of the phone call are from girls. She also recently joined a gym and want to look more muscular.

Any tips ? If I confirm she is lesbian I will find a boyfriend, just to get even with her. Woman cannot enter each other, how do they have sex.

Thanks

*pat pat*

but nevermind, you've landed in this forum where it is primarily 'For Men' and your star shining bright hereon.

maybe she suspected you are bi/gay, and took the initiative to "just get even with" you. guess, you missed the boat :D

i think hor, if you are a good, loving and responsible hubby, have a good talk with her ah .. venting out your frustration here wont help one. give u hint hor, when you decided to talk to her, tell her that you come here often - like that, win-win situation liow ler.

Guest If i am your wife

If i am your wife, i will tell you do not look for other women, or else i will use a pair sissors. Kacha!!! Well, you can always look for other men. Even?!!!

If I confirm she is lesbian I will find a boyfriend, just to get even with her. Woman cannot enter each other, how do they have sex.

Are you sure you are married? You sounded like an immature guy. I think your wife is right to ignore you. I can't imagine what she must be going through married to someone like you. You only think about yourself and how to get even. What an arse you are. :angry:

Yah,

What a stupid question to ask how girls have sex with each other! <_<

Guest Best suggestion

i know how to get EVEN with your wife. go have sex with a very very effeminate (sissy) gay...and you be the btm. do all this in front of her - suck the guy, let him enter you etc.

at the end of it all, man...i tell you...you were born to be GAY!

• Guest locked this topic