Male HQ

Help , Penis Getting Numb

Guest Cyril Lim

Guest Cyril Lim

Hi guys I am a mid 40's guy and i noticed that my penis is getting less sensitive, seems like my nerve endings are being damaged some how.

I don't have diabetes or high blood pressure and i do like rough sex, anyone have any advice on restoring my orgasms.

My orgasm are not so intense now??

Am i a candidate for devices like electro stimulation.

Anyone wanna share their beginning of the slide down to a slow sex life with all of us.

MIddle age will catch up with aynone eventually

Anyone ever has gone to check their male hormone testosterone levels and are doing hormone replacement for Teststerone ??

Care to share.

Well, a few things are happening here.

Firstly, being in your mid 40s means that although you are not over the hills yet but definately had past your prime.

Your sexual function, libido etc are also correspondingly begin to head south.

If you are experiencing low sex drive, it could simply means that your body is not producing adequate hormone.

A simple blood test will be able to determine and if so, the doctor will recommend neccessary treatment and you should be up and jumping (no puns intended) in no time.

So, the first thing you should do is to go for a medical checkup.

Because of your kinky electro stimulation and the excessive stimulation had eventually numbed the nerves.

To explain in a simple way, all our other senses - hearing, tasting, seeing, smelling, touching, once exposed to severe stimulation, they will lose its functional sensitivity.

Hearing for example, listening constantly to very loud music for long hours will impair your hearing.

Such damages can be temporary, it can also be permanent.

Same goes to your sex organs.

Perhaps what you should do now is to totally stop your kinky thingy and try to abstain from sex and even masturbation for a while to let your organ recover.

And a while means at least six months or more.

It can be done, just like drugs withdrawal, it can be done will some willpower.

Then go back to natural sexual stimulation, no more electro whatever, you'll kill your cock.

Don't forget, you still've got a long way to go and I'm sure you don't want to have a handicapped dick along the way.

• Guest locked this topic