Male HQ

Shorts Discussion + Shorts Fetish (Compiled) [No Narcissistic Post Allowed!]

Guest FBT

Joe Synder shorts only have one size.. any of u own the mesh one?

Saw a guy's profile on Recon wearing the white and mesh JS shorts.. The mesh one even showed a jockstrap underneath..

Oh definitely yes :clap:

He was the shy cute type ... A night to remember :thumb:

No fxxking ... Just hugging ... Caressing ... Kissing ... And climaxing at the end :whistle:

Oh wow, this is also one of my fantasies - to sleep with the man I luv in just FBT shorts. It is the answer to "sensual male lingerie" - just feeling the soft silkiness of the second skin, stroking, engaging in intense foreplay, deep kissing, nippple play.

No need for sex, but just enjoying each other's company - lying on the bed and feeling each other's warm skin... To top it off, have each other cum in our own shorts in the morning when both hot rods are at their peaks... NICE:))))

==================================

Post edited by GM

P/s: Pls do not advertise here in the main. If you need to get your rocks off, go advertise in the Personal folder. If you do that again. I will delete whole post.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone working or have lunch at HarbourFront/Vivocity area ? Planning to go Vivocity Giant on Wed (2-Mar) lunch time (ard 12.30pm) to try out and buy the FBT shorts. It will be good if there is company or someone also wants to buy the sensual male lingerie :)

Let me know and we can meet to go together.

Oh wow, this is also one of my fantasies - to sleep with the man I luv in just FBT shorts. It is the answer to "sensual male lingerie" - just feeling the soft silkiness of the second skin, stroking, engaging in intense foreplay, deep kissing, nippple play.

No need for sex, but just enjoying each other's company - lying on the bed and feeling each other's warm skin... To top it off, have each other cum in our own shorts in the morning when both hot rods are at their peaks... NICE:))))

==================================

Post edited by GM

P/s: Pls do not advertise here in the main. If you need to get your rocks off, go advertise in the Personal folder. If you do that again. I will delete whole post.

Anyone working around Harbourfront or VivoCity area ? Planning to go down to VivoCity Giant to try out and buy FBT shorts during lunch time (ard 12.30) on 2-Mar (Wed). Anyone care to join me .... PM me .....:)

Anyone working around Harbourfront or VivoCity area ? Planning to go down to VivoCity Giant to try out and buy FBT shorts during lunch time (ard 12.30) on 2-Mar (Wed). Anyone care to join me .... PM me .....:)

Yes i am interested to meetup up ...... let me know more .... email me at sgpboyboy@gmail.com. I am 41 chn 170 84

Hi Sgpboyboy,

At 41yo, I believe you are old enough to understand simple English but you chose to ignore my warnings to others and purposely post my warning together with your Ad.

Good work for being Iron Teeth (鐵齒). Because of your action, you have been suspended for a week starting today.

This is the results of your defiance against my friendly warning in this thread, not to post in the Main forum which is meant for discussion.

Any further defiance from you, your account will be permanently deleted and all posting by you removed.

Take heed. There will be no more warning for you.

I mean what I said.

==========================

P/s : Anyone else trying to play punk, will get the same treatment

Guest Smokin' Hot

This is a only one-size and the side is very high cut, not for the shy. Sometimes I jog in it and cannot afford to let my thoughts wonder :whistle:

Guest Guest

Only Sportsmenasia has both the free and L size according to the salesman there. Their website also shows the new Joe Snyder collection with some interesting styles.

Guest yishunpark

Hi i was at the park just now... was cruising around with a guy but i was too nervous to advance...

I was wearing ftb shorts and white singlet... you were wearing black (ftb?) shorts and topless at first then afterwards you put on your black singlets.

we were cruising around the paths near the exercise pit opposite the pond there...

You are in your 20s, slim built, cute face - and me too haha.

If you're the one let me know...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest shorts lover

I wore my white FBT shorts with a jockstrap (liner removed) to gym today, a guy was staring up my ass when I was doing sit up.

Later when I moved on to do weights, he kept on staring at my ass when the light shine through the shorts near a window, guess my bulge was showing, and the shorts was more sheer than usual due to my sweat.

When I went to do the benchpress, he sat opposite me, obviously trying to catch a glance at my bulge peeking out of my shorts.

Is it too daring for me to wear white FBT to gym, since I get all this attention? Anyone else where white FBT to gym?

Almost each time I see a nice-looking guy in fbt or any other split shorts, I kinda have these fantasies of seeing them all tied up...Haha..yes, I wanna see a guy in fbt shorts all nicely tied up in ropes and struggling to get out...haha.. :D:lol:

this was posted by a fellow member in an earlier post...

thought of stopping by Toa Payoh, does anyone knows if the shop is still there?

called but the phone number is not in use anymore

Was at toa payoh the other week : the shop is closed n there's a sign saying it's for rent :( .... Anyway carrefour at suntec has a wide selection .... N although not as good giant has this new brand Gino,s which is similar n kinda nice tho the material is not the silky smooth sort that fbts invariably are ! Keep those fetishes going ...guys but play it safe !

You have got ONE life to live - work hard play hard and love life! :)

Hi guys just wondering why when I went to vivo giant there cant find any curve super short fbt in navy blue. I only saw other colours nia. Besides giant Nex sports section will have alot people in ntuc? Dunno why when theres maby ppl i will get shy to get it.

Hi guys just wondering why when I went to vivo giant there cant find any curve super short fbt in navy blue. I only saw other colours nia. Besides giant Nex sports section will have alot people in ntuc? Dunno why when theres maby ppl i will get shy to get it.

y shy? r u man or not? grow some balls lah... just buy... wonder whats so difficult...geeez

• 2 weeks later...

5610100050_6a22452c0c.jpg

IMAG0046 by ravenomous, on Flickr

Hi, a newbie here who likes to see guys in split shorts...

I thought I would like to share about these shorts called 'Discovery' I saw at Giant Pioneer Mall. Comes in many colours except black. I didn't see black, and I think its free size coz

it stated as S-XXL. Material quality seems lower than FBT but it looks more sexier. And the price is......$4.90!!!! That's super cheap!!

However, I don't know how long it's gonna be there.

The place is relatively quiet on weekday mornings (a good time to go go there and buy if you are shy).

I could buy them for you but can give me $2 tip? Hee hee. I live in the Western side but I can meet up to Bugis.

Just PM or email me at ravenomousatgmaildotcom

Hi there :) Those shorts look sexy dam nice. I wanna ask you something I went to tampines giant but dint buy cause always the sexy and shortest 1 they put it at girls clothes together and then I want take also got staff there. I went to vivo got No 1 at all but no split shorts wtf man How bout Nex mall? Got many ppl ? I looking for the shortest split shorts and navy blue

Hi there :) Those shorts look sexy dam nice. I wanna ask you something I went to tampines giant but dint buy cause always the sexy and shortest 1 they put it at girls clothes together and then I want take also got staff there. I went to vivo got No 1 at all but no split shorts wtf man How bout Nex mall? Got many ppl ? I looking for the shortest split shorts and navy blue

Hi. I don't know about Nex Mall. Its a 24hr NTUC Fairprice and I think they do sell the FBT shorts. Not too sure of the crowd but from what I heard so far, its often crowded. I think not all Giants have the same variety of shorts. The Giant at Pioneer Mall, their FBT shorts are only the black ones with stripes on the sides. They don't have the coloured ones. The Giant at IMM got these split shorts branded Gino. From all the shorts I looked so far at the hypoermarkets, the ones in the picture feels the shortest. Haha.

Hi Do you have more pictures of those short shorts the brand cant seem to find on the web. hmm Those shorts if I want is it possible you buy then Meet up ? Will pay u extra =X

Guest ravenomous

Hi Do you have more pictures of those short shorts the brand cant seem to find on the web. hmm Those shorts if I want is it possible you buy then Meet up ? Will pay u extra =X

I see if I can buy one today and take a picture. I actually went to see the shorts again today. Only 1 navy blue and its in s size which is super short. Got yellow, red, light blue and a couple of white. The size is mainly s and m. Few large. I also saw them putting up the color fbt shorts but can't remember seeing any navy blue. Those cost 14.95 whereas the one in the pic is 4.95. Yup, I can buy them for you. Haha.

why would one be shy of buying running shorts? condom or dildo i can understand, but shorts?

even if the shorts are together in the lady department, couldnt one be buying for sister/ daughters etc?

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Shy because the shorts same sectionnas the woman bras and somw sleeping clothes at tampines Giant I thought it is unisex? But the super short 1 is at female section with some bras. What are they thinking and they keep shifting position sia

Guest skin2skin

I took some pictures --> http://www.flickr.com/photos/61637471@N07/5613715900/

Nothing comes closer than FBT la... I am sure many guys out there stand by it... And the manufacturing co. is making bucks out of us... Many sports stores in Queensway are selling, and hypermarts are carrying it too... It will be here at least for the next decade.

Anyoje got jerk off in fbt shorts ? The silky feeling is so good and after jerk off feel shoik nia

lol most of the time =)

Isetan @ Tampines Mall is selling FBT shorts, (saw it yday), have it in most colours, blue, black, white, pink, etc.

2nd flr, men dept near the sports & shoes section.

Isetan is more expensive as compared to Queensway Shopping Centre..

Guest Lurve FBt

I wore my white FBT shorts with a jockstrap (liner removed) to gym today, a guy was staring up my ass when I was doing sit up.

Later when I moved on to do weights, he kept on staring at my ass when the light shine through the shorts near a window, guess my bulge was showing, and the shorts was more sheer than usual due to my sweat.

When I went to do the benchpress, he sat opposite me, obviously trying to catch a glance at my bulge peeking out of my shorts.

Is it too daring for me to wear white FBT to gym, since I get all this attention? Anyone else where white FBT to gym?

OMG!The guy is sick.UM so,can i know where did u buy ur FBT from.The shops are just too far.

Guest guest

At the western side, there's giant at imm and pioneer mall, ntuc hypermarkets at Jurong point and maybe clementi mall. They sell fbt stuffs. Not too sure about neighbourhood shops.

All the shops where they sell FBT are just so far,do anybody know any neighbour hood stores that sell.Prefer the west side.Thanks ALot?

IF you really love the stuff. Shut the Fxxk Up, stop whining and get you fat ugly butt down to get it instead posting your message here to get some fxxking attention! Lifeless creep! :swear:

long ago i remember joining school cross country run. singlets and fbt provided. nice to see so many guys all in fbt and singlets! i caught a not so nice sight though, the girl hand more and longer armpit hair then me... how much does fbt cost now a days? i might buy it for sleeping or walk around neighbour do seducing lol

Guest Kelvin

Haha today damn funny sia. Went to tampines Giant then go buy FBT shorts at girls section Cause I looking for the curve cut super short one

But its at girls there. Then i took to shorts it write there unisex. Then got the stupid staff tot I pervert keep saying guys one is behind then look at me weird then ah I show hen unisex mah. They stupid put at girls section Then want kaypoh ppl so much hahah noob sia

• Stanley50 changed the title to FBT Shorts
  • G_M changed the title to Shorts Discussion + Shorts Fetish (Compiled) [No Narcissistic Post Allowed!]
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.