Male HQ

Shorts Discussion + Shorts Fetish (Compiled) [No Narcissistic Post Allowed!]

Guest FBT

i own several pairs but never felt particularly turned on while wearing them. somehow it's more fun to feel it on someone else haha

You need to buy a real sort fbt and pull it really up your ass until part of your buttock can be seen... then walk around gay around... you will feel sexy

Edited by fatman

Guest maxiplay
You need to buy a real sort fbt and pull it really up your ass until part of your buttock can be seen... then walk around gay around... you will feel sexy

ya i agree......

Yo Maxi I got another FBT shorts fetish I wish someone can do it to me.

I like to wear PE attire with Fbt shorts then I would self spank myself with a cane. It turns me on I wish some one can cane me while I wearing FBT and help me jerk off haha. I wondering Am I abnormal Cause I lilove caning fetish woth satin shorts hehe

i love fbts too.. have most of the colors but my favourite is still white. as long as i see white shorts i cant resist buying, n wearing :P bought this semi translucent one frm sportsmenasia previously.. felt so sexy wearing it.. wonder if

anyone here also like?

Guest maxiplay

i love fbts too.. have most of the colors but my favourite is still white. as long as i see white shorts i cant resist buying, n wearing :P bought this semi translucent one frm sportsmenasia previously.. felt so sexy wearing it.. wonder if

anyone here also like?

Yes!!! I have 2 pairs of white S & M size, Coral Red S, Hotpink S, Lime Green S, Bright Orange M, Dark Blue S, Black S, Green S, Yellow S, Light Grey XS and others brand of sexy running short shorts ^ ^ :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: what else u want to see??

Edited by maxiplay

Guest maxiplay

I used to often wear FBTs to meet my fb haha... and oso often get hard-on which I desperately try to hide ;p

me wear it as underwear, sleepwear and funwear ^ ^

Guest Hot in white

I just bought a pair of white translucent. Loving every bit of it. the size is small. Wore it to the supermarket and lots of China men stealing glances. I even saw one having a semi hard on. He was pretending to see the content of some toothpaste, but the side of his eyes was looking towards my see thru hot shorts. He was stout looking, v tanned, and chiselled. I regretted not inviting him to my hOme.

Yo Guys im back I wanna ask u all some more horny stuffs hehe

1.Which FBT colour is best to get turned on? I have been using Dark blue

and Noticed its the softest material and colour. Does different colour type of fbt

got different texture?

2I love to rub then jerk of using fbt shorts May I know which colour is best to see my own cum

haha im so horny now Do share more of your fetishes here

Guest maxiplay
Yo Guys im back I wanna ask u all some more horny stuffs hehe 1.Which FBT colour is best to get turned on? I have been using Dark blue and Noticed its the softest material and colour. Does different colour type of fbt got different texture? 2I love to rub then jerk of using fbt shorts May I know which colour is best to see my own cum haha im so horny now Do share more of your fetishes here
HI Josh, I dare to say that sexy color are: White, Lime Green, Hotpink, Red, Gold and Bright Orange, size does matters also, the best can get is S size of all this selection and best to see our cum or cum patch or partner cum is White, Lime Green, Bright Blue, and Hotpink. the smaller size u can fit in, the more bulge shape can be seen. of course, wet patch. regardless whether you remove the inning or not, that all can makes you hot and turn on, if you have a pair of sexy leg to show also. ^ ^ nv nv try dark colors cos they wont really brighten up your sexy shape ^ ^ unless you go for gym, jog and run.... Edited by maxiplay

HI Josh, I dare to say that sexy color are: White, Lime Green, Hotpink, Red, Gold and Bright Orange, size does matters also, the best can get is S size of all this selection and best to see our cum or cum patch or partner cum is White, Lime Green, Bright Blue, and Hotpink. the smaller size u can fit in, the more bulge shape can be seen. of course, wet patch. regardless whether you remove the inning or not, that all can makes you hot and turn on, if you have a pair of sexy leg to show also. ^ ^ nv nv try dark colors cos they wont really brighten up your sexy shape ^ ^ unless you go for gym, jog and run....

White is MOST SEXY !

yea..........

I have heard of a fetish for guys wearing soaking wet gym shorts. The fabric then clings to the skin, closely following the contours of the body and leaving little to the imagination!

Edited by Bigsteve888

Guest maxiplay
Hi Guys I bought a white fbt short I Wanna know if u all got the same problem to remove the inner lining? I use sissors but always cut wrong which way should i cut haha
i have no problem, cos i dun use sissors cut away, use the pincer to peel the string out till the whole piece inning come out and the shorts will looks very natural like without inning..... Edited by maxiplay

Guest maxiplay
Maxluk, you jealous lesbo, you are nowhere near this.

hahaha..... 有料没料no need show here, so wat the big f trying to hint on this pic???? if cool and hot enough, no need to point middle finger one. :whistle: :whistle:

how i wish i can hv his kinda bod... look at his abs and chest muscle... wow

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

Guest maxiplay

为什么要羡慕别人,自己做好自己就好......... here is the discussion on FBT shorts, NOT showing stupid bods here, if GM see sure he gena warning, why make trouble to yourself??? such a ppl so bo liao want to show off bods. im not jeaslous on ppl so called hot bods, after a few years if he dun keep maintain, i'm sure his bods will become "united state"

Edited by maxiplay

Guest rollseyes
为什么要羡慕别人,自己做好自己就好......... here is the discussion on FBT shorts, NOT showing stupid bods here, if GM see sure he gena warning, why make trouble to yourself??? such a ppl so bo liao want to show off bods. im not jeaslous on ppl so called hot bods, after a few years if he dun keep maintain, i'm sure his bods will become "united state"

sour bitch, quit whining non stop.

Guest maxiplay

Oops the previous post sounds ...

FBT shorts is not just for body beautiful...

I am NOT one of those with a good body but I wear them at home...just for the comfort!

ya, that the purposes of this discussion, not just on the nice bods, Cheers!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Edited by maxiplay

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tan kian wee yamaha

Nothing compared to this. I saw a hot girl in red fbt warming up then when she lift up her leg I saw her underwear...so nice

same2

for me, i'll quickly find a perverted place to j/o

so shiock ah !!

Guest maxiplay

Nothing compared to this. I saw a hot girl in red fbt warming up then when she lift up her leg I saw her underwear...so nice

same2

for me, i'll quickly find a perverted place to j/o

so shiock ah !!

same here........

During Lunar New Year day i did notice one incident,as 1 s'porean guy was wearing a black FBT short with red strip & when he walk pass.There was a chinaman infront of him,like nothing i saw the chinaman eyes look at him as if he walking from point a to point b,his eyes also follow the guy in black FBT.I wonder if the guy walking in a quiet lorong,he already been eaten up by the chinaman liao.

Guest Sheer lover

I must agree that china men love to see guys in these fbt shorts, especially the sheer translucent ones. I love to jog in my sheers, and the see thru make me feel even more excited when these hunky construction Chinese men in work wear rape me with their eyes.

I recently bought 2 pairs of curve-cut FBTs and ... ... it feels so sexy just that I saw a few girls getting the same cutting? :/ http://dudesnude.com...pg&resize_win=1

Hi bigbananaboy,when i see your pic.it made me feel high as your got nice big nipples which i like to suck them & your package also very very nice leh while in you rblack FBT curve cut short.Do u've any others colour to show here ? :thumb:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi bigbananaboy,when i see your pic.it made me feel high as your got nice big nipples which i like to suck them & your package also very very nice leh while in you rblack FBT curve cut short.Do u've any others colour to show here ? :thumb:

Wud b such a turn on , if Bigbanana shoots cum onto that black fbt shorts !!

Damm...I m WET thinking abt tat.

Lkg 4ward to that sexy shot , Boi !!!

Cheers

• Stanley50 changed the title to FBT Shorts
  • G_M changed the title to Shorts Discussion + Shorts Fetish (Compiled) [No Narcissistic Post Allowed!]
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.