Male HQ

Shorts Discussion + Shorts Fetish (Compiled) [No Narcissistic Post Allowed!]

Guest FBT

Guest diadora shorts

Bodymaster came out with a range of very sexy nylon tricot shorts, sold at novena velocity world of sports. I bought 2 pairs for $23.90.

The material is very smooth and silky, go grab it

What are the sizes and colours available?

Guest ShinyPop7

Finally got myself 3 pairs of UMBRO nylon short, Red/Blue/Black. Now each pair SGD15.90 with 15% off. I have to admit that UMBRO cutting are better than Diadora. Try myself size L with both brand, Diadora looks more baggy and like a-pek short. :) UMBRO more filling. :)

Envy forumer that can wear M above, It's too tight for me. Wonder why i have to wear L in UMBRO, my FBT short are in size M though.

Bodymaster nylon short has 2 different cut, square and high-split. I didn't try that before, it does look longer in length. I guess shorter is sexier?

Finally got myself 3 pairs of UMBRO nylon short, Red/Blue/Black. Now each pair SGD15.90 with 15% off. I have to admit that UMBRO cutting are better than Diadora. Try myself size L with both brand, Diadora looks more baggy and like a-pek short. :) UMBRO more filling. :)

Envy forumer that can wear M above, It's too tight for me. Wonder why i have to wear L in UMBRO, my FBT short are in size M though.

Bodymaster nylon short has 2 different cut, square and high-split. I didn't try that before, it does look longer in length. I guess shorter is sexier?

I have both Umbro and Diadora size S, and I think they are almost the same leh :)

I shall go check out the Bodymaster shorts.

Available at all WOS outlets?

Edited by navyblue

I have both Umbro and Diadora size S, and I think they are almost the same leh :)

I saw the Umbro shorts at royal sporting house -IMM and the body master shorts at World of sports- IMM.....material wise I prefer the umbro one lo smoother (maybe cos its polyester tricot and not nylon tricot that is used in FBT shorts lo) Also Umbro does not lose its shine after many washes....Been wearing it for 4-5 months now and its still as shiny..

Edited by julian778

I saw the Umbro shorts at royal sporting house -IMM and the body master shorts at World of sports- IMM.....material wise I prefer the umbro one lo smoother (maybe cos its polyester tricot and not nylon tricot that is used in FBT shorts lo) Also Umbro does not lose its shine after many washes....Been wearing it for 4-5 months now and its still as shiny..

Yes u are right. :)

I have FBT and Brooks nylon tricot which are very smooth and shiny during purchase. But after wash and wear, they lost their original smoothness and shine, as well as tightness... unlike Umbro and Diadora.

Guest ShinyPop7

U wear size S? OMG! 26 waist? Diadora are much cheaper compare to UMBRO, i got it SGD9.90 and sold them away. Lol...

U wear size S? OMG! 26 waist? Diadora are much cheaper compare to UMBRO, i got it SGD9.90 and sold them away. Lol...

Huh? U sure? I think the prices are the same. Diadora "appeared" cheaper due to stock clearance sales I think. I bought my Diadora from the rack under Umbro. It was after the Diadora shorts was cleared of most stock, then they started selling Umbro shorts again. So I think both shorts are the same except for the brand and logo. :)

And are u sure S is for waist 26? Cos my waist is definitely not so small. :D

Guest Mathias

Hi Guys Actually for Fbt there are 2 types 1 cuve cut for males and other curve cur for females I have asked the supplier they told me both looks the same but actually one is softer than the other. I have got it and it feels good. But I am shy when buying fbts at giant tampines or elsewhere some is put near womans stuff and the person at the shop says tats not for guys its ladies. Then i get weird stares too. I always feel shy when getting fbt. I find myself not normal hmm

Guest GlobalShyer

How come I kept seeing nothing after clicking on both "album"? :(

Must I sign up as member for the site or what?

No need to view as member. 

To view the album, I am afraid you must view on a pc/laptop only. [album 1][album 2]

I realised that assessing link through from Apple/Samsung handphones can be difficult. 

Hi Julian you look so sexy in them. The blue shorts looks so tempting.

I always Jerk off in my fbt diadora and umbro shorts. Just wondering does anyone have fetish like that too and I love to be spanked in those tight shorts

Of course!

All of us here who are active in this thread have fetish of doing kinky stuff in those smooth shiny shorts. :P

Edited by navyblue

Guest ShinyPop7

By the way, if your keen on UMBRO royal blue color, you can try Queensway shopping centre.

So far RSH did not carry royal blue color. There also have black with black logo and navy with navy logo selection.

Bodymaster came out with a range of very sexy nylon tricot shorts, sold at novena velocity world of sports. I bought 2 pairs for $23.90.

The material is very smooth and silky, go grab it

Finally saw the Bodymaster shorts at Tpy WOS.

The cutting is looser and longer compared to Diadora or Umbro. Quite similar to FBT.

I personally don't like Bodymaster. Tried it on the fitting room - Very loose and longish even for size XS. It feels like wearing the army running shorts (The one with the army logo) but with FBT material.... I've a 30" waist... I don't know, varies with the individual i guess. Just my point of view. :)

I personally don't like Bodymaster. Tried it on the fitting room - Very loose and longish even for size XS. It feels like wearing the army running shorts (The one with the army logo) but with FBT material.... I've a 30" waist... I don't know, varies with the individual i guess. Just my point of view. :)

Didnt know they have XS.

Personally I think Umbro/Diadora is still the best. :D

XS seems to be rare for some reason. I saw it at Sports Connection @ Jurong Point before they close down quite recently. :( I should have bought one for ol time sake but the shorts, it just didn't "turn me on" if you get what i'm trying to say. :) It's like, yah... ok ok ordinary. Fabric may be sexy but the cutting ruins it.

Guest ShinyPop7

XS seems to be rare for some reason. I saw it at Sports Connection @ Jurong Point before they close down quite recently. :( I should have bought one for ol time sake but the shorts, it just didn't "turn me on" if you get what i'm trying to say. :) It's like, yah... ok ok ordinary. Fabric may be sexy but the cutting ruins it.

I agree on what above mentioned. I wear size S this time. lol… and the cutting is so long that might as well dun call it "short". I only tried split cut, forget to try on the square cut. I guess it will look even worse. Novena only has Royal Blue and Black color.

I agree on what above mentioned. I wear size S this time. lol… and the cutting is so long that might as well dun call it "short". I only tried split cut, forget to try on the square cut. I guess it will look even worse. Novena only has Royal Blue and Black color.

The square cut would make u look like wearing a skirt esp if your butt n legs are not toned enough. How I know? Because I have a Brooks nylon square cut.

Btw, I went to Queenstown shopping centre and saw the Umbro shorts with same colour logo in InterSports at level 3. But same as AMK Sportlinks, all the shorts are left with size L and bigger. :(

Guest shinyPop7

The square cut would make u look like wearing a skirt esp if your butt n legs are not toned enough. How I know? Because I have a Brooks nylon square cut.

Btw, I went to Queenstown shopping centre and saw the Umbro shorts with same colour logo in InterSports at level 3. But same as AMK Sportlinks, all the shorts are left with size L and bigger. :(

Did u get the royal blue color? I personally feel the logo contrast makes the shorts looks more obvious. Same color logo look too plain. 

• Stanley50 changed the title to FBT Shorts
  • G_M changed the title to Shorts Discussion + Shorts Fetish (Compiled) [No Narcissistic Post Allowed!]
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.