Male HQ

Feel Depressed For Being Gay

Guest musclebot

Guest snsunny

Well done AlleRandy.. should have more ppl of your characters in this forum.. sad to say most are so superficial and shallow in their thinking.. wanting to get hunks, good looking and young chaps only.. it is so sad when faced with this realty that once age catches up with us, most are being cast aside.

It is so difficult to really get into a relationship or to have companionship once you reach a certain age..sigh..

Well done AlleRandy.. should have more ppl of your characters in this forum.. sad to say most are so superficial and shallow in their thinking.. wanting to get hunks, good looking and young chaps only.. it is so sad when faced with this realty that once age catches up with us, most are being cast aside.

It is so difficult to really get into a relationship or to have companionship once you reach a certain age..sigh..

i disagree wif you. There is still market out there for older pple, just like there's market for chubs, dark pple,minorities..etc. My boy is 21 yrs my junior. And i'm not even good looking.For you its just a matter of you being discovered. There r many out there who r sincere n don go for age or looks. so don give up.I got mine..

Guest Vincent

i disagree wif you. There is still market out there for older pple, just like there's market for chubs, dark pple,minorities..etc. My boy is 21 yrs my junior. And i'm not even good looking.For you its just a matter of you being discovered. There r many out there who r sincere n don go for age or looks. so don give up.I got mine..

Yup true. Im currently 25yo and my bf is 24yrs my senior. To me,he is my best companion and guardian angel in terms of everything. Haha..

Well, you are just lucky.

For many people, who you ended up with is not so much by choice but rather by default.

Its just like your job, there is no perfect job and you may not enjoy it 100% but you still make do and learn to like it so as not to feel miserable.

Similar with relationship.

What Snsunny said was quite true, most guys just go for visual first and most prefer good looking hunks.

Of cos there are those who would prefer daddies, trannies, bears, stocky etc.

Just like saying rice is the staple food for asians but then, you'll have some who like bread or noodles.

• 4 months later...

i was born to be gay

but i hate to be gay

i hate de gay life

but there is nothing i can change

i was cursed in this world..........

GOD go to die......

halo, I don't think being gay is a curse. If you are one of us (PLUS), then it is ur sexual orientation not a curse. It depends if you wish to carry on this lifestyle of urs or move back onto the straight life. I got to admit. I am a bi but I am incline towards guys in a way at times. I don't deny that fact. That is my sexual orientation. I got tons of female friends who are bi & lesbians too. They're happy the way they're.

So look on the bright side of it ok.

Guest surelyugessian

yes, being gay is a curse.

i mean, why dont i like cunt, and instead like to put my dick into the shithole?

another thing is - why don't i prefer younger guys like myself and instead only can get turned on my lao ah peks?

some more i only like the lao ah pek with the big buttocks and big belly.

why do i make it so hard for myself?

if i like girls i can easily get them in just about anywhere.

if i like boys like myself, i could have had them for breakfast lunch and dinner.

but i only like some lao ah mah's husband, and they are only available for snacks.

why, why, why?

i must be cursed.

Guest surelyugessian

buy sometimes i think - there are some lonely ah peks out there.

they grow so fat, no girls will like them unless the got paid money.

some ah pek married ones, sometimes their wives stopped having sex.

these lonely ah pek will have me to comfort them.

god put me on earth for this purpose i think.

Guest stockydude

Being gay or not, your life still goes on. Live the way you wan your life to be and learn to be happy about it.

Is it a cruse or not? It is all up in your mind. Once you come to term with it, the rest will fall onto places you wan them to.

Life is short, so relax and enjoy it when you still can.

Guest Ironrod

i mean, why dont i like cunt, and instead like to put my dick into the shithole?

another thing is - why don't i prefer younger guys like myself and instead only can get turned on my lao ah peks?

if i like boys like myself, i could have had them for breakfast lunch and dinner.

but i only like some lao ah mah's husband, and they are only available for snacks.

why, why, why?

i must be cursed.

Ahaha Mr surelyugessian, I must agree you really have "special" taste.

But back to the TS posting.

Sometimes I wonder how can your sexual orientation be a cursed? Then those born without a hand or leg how? How abt those born blind, deaf etc?

How can a person claim to be cursed when he/she is perfectly healthy and functional?

The only reason is because he choose to be ignorance.

If you are in the olden days and u say you are curse becos the lack of information and community support - I may agree with you; somewhat.

In these times and days? I think the curse is only yourself because you choose the life you lead.

Like this forum is full of ppl seeking sex, orgies and fun but that doesn't mean all gays are this way.

It's a life you lead, it's the type of man you want to become.

Perhaps it's a curse because you choose not to face what you are instead trying to be something you are not.

I would prefer the TS topic to be "Is Being Ugly a curse"

i was born to be ugly

but i hate to be ugly

i hate de ugly life

GOD go to die....

Guest rocket

i was born to be gay

but i hate to be gay

i hate de gay life

GOD go to die......

kaha kaakakkakakkakakkakkkakakkakak.......

Have you heard what happens when you turn your head up towards the sky and spit , spit. spit, you end up with saliva all over your self.

Why blame GOD, if you can get God out of the picture , and believe there is no GOD , the world would be such a nicer place.

By the way , GOD is spelled G.O.D. because humans invented spelling ABC , take away abc then god doesn't exist.

If you can take away the believe that GOD is the reason of your suffering, I can bet you a million dollars you will feel better, 99% of the world's population carry on living , fxxking ,shitting, blowing hot air, doing everyday things without the intervention of GOD and they are carrying on living , breathing and shitting .

It depends on you if wanna let those feelings make you miserable over and over and over,

or you can tell yourself from now or tomorrow onwards, you will decide to take action to make someone you really care about really happy and xin fu.

When you make someone else happy , you will be happy.

My darling makes me happy everyday, by just one good deed a day , wow I guarantee , you will kick yourself ,when you realise , you have wasted all those energy being miserable when you could have your niece or nephew happy by buying them a present or taking them to a place they really wanna go.

If you have a mum, kiss her the next mornign and give her a hug and say thank you to your mother for bringing you up and washing all your clothes and preparing breakfast for you every morning before you go to work.

Go hug your mum and say thank you to her, and she says its ok, say thank you again and really mean it.

If your family is happy , how can you not be happy.

What does those lao ah pek mean to you ???

Are they more impt than your familY???kakakaka

Guest enlightened

if u ask me, then i say coming into this shit world is a curse, go through shit all ur life and later what u get, cancer, ageing and finally death, won't repeat my parents' mistake, Even though god does not play a part in this world (just look how messed up this shit world is, and god is perfect?) i have to thank him for making me a gay, i dun have to produce kids (of course i want my kids to be born in heaven, if there is one) anyway most important for me in my life is my mum as she is growing old and one day will leave me i am sad for pm lee shien loong for his great loss, life is cursed...

Guest Sad Life

Be a bi lor.. no curse at all. U can enjoy the best of both worlds.

If it was only so easy, I agree with OP really, it's so hard to find a real relationship being a gay. If I thought I could at least be bi and stay clear of gay sex, I would in all honesty. But, I can't. I cannot find someone whom I love and who will love for for who I am. Am I sad and pathetic ? I think so. Again, as what the OP has mentioned, I personally feel the sexual attraction to guys is a curse to me. It hinders my life in ways a homophobic society would and could do.

But frankly, even if I were in a society that is 100% tolerant, I don't know if it will make much of a difference. I'm cursed, in my heart, in my mind, acceptance does not wash away the self-imposed (?) stigma that I feel. I dread living to my 70's and 80's, alone, bitter, resentful ... deprived of what could have been, might have been, an alternative life, different from the perceived ending that to me now, is just, bitter, lonely, desolate.

Now I understand why some people whom I have talked to before, they don't like to talk about becoming old, cos, perhaps to them, by getting old, they feel that they have become expired, and begin to get forgotten. I'm not sure if it is so, and wish it were not so, but what can I do ? I dare not face the future alone as it is. Perhaps, I will eventually take the shortcut out, but, again, what else can I do ?

I have no intentions to hijack the OP's thread, just letting off some steam. The inability to exprss myself, even to my closer friends, gay or otherwise, just don't make things easier. In summary, I agree with the OP. I feel that I am cursed too ...

i admit that gay life is tough, understood the fear within esp when old,

even though, afraid does not mean you that you should give up faith & hope,

does not mean that all the gays will have " sad ending ",

you have to face it eventually,

so be brave & plan for future,

do what we can, those beyond our control,

just let nature to take its course.

Guest manlybi

hi

how u know u born to be a gay

you may classify yourself wrongly...

some teenage or young man may be a bit confused abt their orientation at their age, do check it out first

to be a bit crude - who say a man must marry a woman

i noe u guys will say thing like 'be yourself n accept urself, then u will be happy'

i really hope i can accept myself tat easily

but for me, accepting myself in other words mean u give up.

'when ppl beat u, u dun fight back but u accept it'

'when u get conned, dun complain anything but accept it'

'when ur house get break in, dun report police but thanks the thief'

i dun think its sound rite.....

i hate gay sex, but i sexually attracted to guys, there is sth i cant change n cant accept

everything jus a holy shit

normal guys work hard for family, gay work hard to go clubbing and get fxxked

normal guys work out hard to stay healthy, gay work out hard to fxxk n get fxxked, to get more disease

its jus shit

i jus a normal guy, i have expectation.

i wan to hav a family in future but i m not able to, i am destined not to have children, grandchildren

straight guy may die alone, but gay surely, will die alone

why, why, why?

i must be cursed.

Sounds like you have daddy issues. Probably distant father figure growing up. Hence your fascination with men who are older. Nothing wrong with that, except that you got to keep in mind that someday you will become that daddy /ah pek figure yourself. Make sure you grow out of it.

Love. 

Guest Ironrod

i noe u guys will say thing like 'be yourself n accept urself, then u will be happy'

i hate gay sex, but i sexually attracted to guys, there is sth i cant change n cant accept

normal guys work out hard to stay healthy, gay work out hard to fxxk n get fxxked, to get more disease

its jus shit

i wan to hav a family in future but i m not able to, i am destined not to have children, grandchildren

As I expected you finally said what was on your squared mind.

What you see with your eyes, hear from and feel may not be the truth.

You may think gay life is abt party, sex and fun but the truth is being gay is no difference from being any normal human beings but you are too blind to see that the normal guy sitting next to you maybe gay but he is also a normal human being.

Life style is a choice.

Sex can be done out of love or out of lust ~ it's a choice too.

Therefore PLEASE do not be like all those ignorance people and assume being gay is just about fxxking.

You can hate a certain lifestyle but that doesn't mean all gays live that way.

You have eyes, ears, nose......yet I think you can't see, hear or feel.

You want to be straight because you fear of dieing alone? Is that your reason to have children?

I do not fear of dieing alone, I only fear of dieing with regrets.

I go to gym because I like to be healthy and I suck in ball games or contact sports therefore to say all gays go to gym just to look good and for fxxking shows how your little mind work. Why don't you be the different one? Does your gay genes force you to live the lifestyle you choose not too?

Please don't blame everything to your gay genes.

Blame it on your little square mind which cannot think out of the box.

Let me tell you the simple truth.

If you cannot love and accept yourself, don't expect anybody to.

In this real world, nobody owes anybody a peanut.

I hope you have wife and children then later divorce and have to pay tons of money and when you grow old all your children is too busy for you cos you don't have a cent to benefit them.

This COULD be your straight life.

I have seen too many guys like you.

Go to church and pray GOD turn you straight but like the saying goes "God help those whom help themselves"

Guest manlybi

its jus shit

Guest manlybi

to halo

again, they are gay who get married and control themselves thruout their lives and have no sex with guys except his wife

you can do this too, if this is yr choice

Guest manlybi

some time i find it is lucky for gay to suck so many cocks or get sucked by so many guys who can be gays, bi or straight or pretending to be straight

life is what you think of what you want, keke,

to halo

again, they are gay who get married and control themselves thruout their lives and have no sex with guys except his wife

As I expected you finally said what was on your squared mind.

What you see with your eyes, hear from and feel may not be the truth.

You may think gay life is abt party, sex and fun but the truth is being gay is no difference from being any normal human beings but you are too blind to see that the normal guy sitting next to you maybe gay but he is also a normal human being.

Life style is a choice.

Sex can be done out of love or out of lust ~ it's a choice too.

Therefore PLEASE do not be like all those ignorance people and assume being gay is just about fxxking.

You can hate a certain lifestyle but that doesn't mean all gays live that way.

You have eyes, ears, nose......yet I think you can't see, hear or feel.

You want to be straight because you fear of dieing alone? Is that your reason to have children?

I do not fear of dieing alone, I only fear of dieing with regrets.

I go to gym because I like to be healthy and I suck in ball games or contact sports therefore to say all gays go to gym just to look good and for fxxking shows how your little mind work. Why don't you be the different one? Does your gay genes force you to live the lifestyle you choose not too?

Please don't blame everything to your gay genes.

Blame it on your little square mind which cannot think out of the box.

Let me tell you the simple truth.

If you cannot love and accept yourself, don't expect anybody to.

In this real world, nobody owes anybody a peanut.

I hope you have wife and children then later divorce and have to pay tons of money and when you grow old all your children is too busy for you cos you don't have a cent to benefit them.

This COULD be your straight life.

I have seen too many guys like you.

Go to church and pray GOD turn you straight but like the saying goes "God help those whom help themselves"

ok ok, i m square minded, n yet u are round minded

u talk like u are so accepting yourself but have u come out to ur parents, ur friends, ur collegues or public

have u said things like 'i m gay n i like get fxxked by big cock', ' tat hunk is so cute, wondering how it cock n cum tastes like'

if u have, then u are fully accepting urself

if u not, then u jus another pretend-to-be-optimistic person tat talk so much crap and in the end, cant even point out own weakness and mistakes

tats show tat u cant fully accept urself as well.....

i m here jus to shout out wat i think

"God help those whom help themselves"

seem like GOD only help certain ppl, no wonder god sucks.....

if u dun afraid of die alone, then i pray hard so u will be alone after ur grow old since u said its dun dread u

thx for advice, optimistic n round mind guy

Guest Ironrod

ok ok, i m square minded, n yet u are round minded

u talk like u are so accepting yourself but have u come out to ur parents, ur friends, ur collegues or public

have u said things like 'i m gay n i like get fxxked by big cock', ' tat hunk is so cute, wondering how it cock n cum tastes like'

if u have, then u are fully accepting urself

if u not, then u jus another pretend-to-be-optimistic person tat talk so much crap and in the end, cant even point out own weakness and mistakes

tats show tat u cant fully accept urself as well.....

i m here jus to shout out wat i think

"God help those whom help themselves"

seem like GOD only help certain ppl, no wonder god sucks.....

if u dun afraid of die alone, then i pray hard so u will be alone after ur grow old since u said its dun dread u

thx for advice, optimistic n round mind guy

Halo:

If coming out to everyone makes me a million bucks ~ I would.

I weight my decisions and sees how it benefits me in life - like most people do.

I don't go around shouting I am gay to everyone I see, because I don't see any advantage in sharing such information with strangers.

Information is power ~ I run by need to know basis.

Maybe I have been attached for too long, I forgotten what single life is thus I am a bit harsh about your fear of being alone.

Lucky me, I am never alone.

For the past 10+ years my spouse is with me everyday ~ we meet everyday, do stuff everyday, now he sleeps same room with me.

My parents and my lover stays with me under one roof.

My mom once ask me "Isn't it a pity you can't have kids?"

I replied "What if I married a woman which is infertile? It's very common these days couple can't have baby right? So can I assume my spouse unfortunately can't bear me a child? I can't divorce if my wife cannot give me baby right?"

She, of course kept quite.

My dad thinks I am a perv not getting married as I am good looking, fit and earning good.

Most importantly, I am independent but there is nothing he can do about it because it's my life.

As long as I don't go jail or get arrested or require any of his help ~ he can't interfere with my life.

While u may think I am selfish in some ways but who says life is prefect?

Unlike most gay, I like S&M so mostly I prefer to tied ppl up, inflict pain and abuse those ppl etc.

Sex is solely for my partner so I cannot understand how other gay men function too, sorry.

Please note, I am not here to lecture you becos it gives me kicks. I wrote what I wrote becos a fellow gay man needs a different point-of-view.

In the end, it's your life you have to manage. so you take care k?

Anyways that's all from me, good luck with your life dude.

Halo:

If coming out to everyone makes me a million bucks ~ I would.

I weight my decisions and sees how it benefits me in life - like most people do.

I don't go around shouting I am gay to everyone I see, because I don't see any advantage in sharing such information with strangers.

Information is power ~ I run by need to know basis.

Maybe I have been attached for too long, I forgotten what single life is thus I am a bit harsh about your fear of being alone.

Lucky me, I am never alone.

For the past 10+ years my spouse is with me everyday ~ we meet everyday, do stuff everyday, now he sleeps same room with me.

My parents and my lover stays with me under one roof.

My mom once ask me "Isn't it a pity you can't have kids?"

I replied "What if I married a woman which is infertile? It's very common these days couple can't have baby right? So can I assume my spouse unfortunately can't bear me a child? I can't divorce if my wife cannot give me baby right?"

She, of course kept quite.

My dad thinks I am a perv not getting married as I am good looking, fit and earning good.

Most importantly, I am independent but there is nothing he can do about it because it's my life.

As long as I don't go jail or get arrested or require any of his help ~ he can't interfere with my life.

While u may think I am selfish in some ways but who says life is prefect?

Unlike most gay, I like S&M so mostly I prefer to tied ppl up, inflict pain and abuse those ppl etc.

Sex is solely for my partner so I cannot understand how other gay men function too, sorry.

Please note, I am not here to lecture you becos it gives me kicks. I wrote what I wrote becos a fellow gay man needs a different point-of-view.

In the end, it's your life you have to manage. so you take care k?

Anyways that's all from me, good luck with your life dude.

hope u wont commit suicide if u found out ur bf cheating on u

becos de less u experience, de less ur capability to cope with the shocking situation

anyway, wat kind of job u doing?

best wish to u and ur love one

to halo

True, tht's y u might see those news report saying married guy caught sucking another guy in a toilet etc! Esp when they cannot tahan anymore!

Anyway, can't really believe how cld a gay get married, have sex with wife and have kids?! And deep inside them they like guys?! I dun think i can or want to become like tht?! Even i cldn't get a bf in my entire life!

Guest manlybi

you cant does not mean other also cannot do it

they are people who really control, i knew,

may be those in this shoes should tell me

True, tht's y u might see those news report saying married guy caught sucking another guy in a toilet etc! Esp when they cannot tahan anymore!

Anyway, can't really believe how cld a gay get married, have sex with wife and have kids?! And deep inside them they like guys?! I dun think i can or want to become like tht?! Even i cldn't get a bf in my entire life!

If it was only so easy, I agree with OP really, it's so hard to find a real relationship being a gay. If I thought I could at least be bi and stay clear of gay sex, I would in all honesty. But, I can't. I cannot find someone whom I love and who will love for for who I am. Am I sad and pathetic ? I think so. Again, as what the OP has mentioned, I personally feel the sexual attraction to guys is a curse to me. It hinders my life in ways a homophobic society would and could do.

But frankly, even if I were in a society that is 100% tolerant, I don't know if it will make much of a difference. I'm cursed, in my heart, in my mind, acceptance does not wash away the self-imposed (?) stigma that I feel. I dread living to my 70's and 80's, alone, bitter, resentful ... deprived of what could have been, might have been, an alternative life, different from the perceived ending that to me now, is just, bitter, lonely, desolate.

Now I understand why some people whom I have talked to before, they don't like to talk about becoming old, cos, perhaps to them, by getting old, they feel that they have become expired, and begin to get forgotten. I'm not sure if it is so, and wish it were not so, but what can I do ? I dare not face the future alone as it is. Perhaps, I will eventually take the shortcut out, but, again, what else can I do ?

I have no intentions to hijack the OP's thread, just letting off some steam. The inability to exprss myself, even to my closer friends, gay or otherwise, just don't make things easier. In summary, I agree with the OP. I feel that I am cursed too ...

Agree !! The society plays an important role. Its good that you have accepted yourself as gay but not being able to do things openly(like holding hands, kissing, showing love in public) kinda like forced you to be closeted. Because it is still not very much accepted by the public, some people will start to think they are weirdos and in order to break out of that, they start thinking that being gay is cursed. Probably things will be different in the US or Japan

you cant does not mean other also cannot do it

they are people who really control, i knew,

may be those in this shoes should tell me

Really interested to know how they do it?!

Agree !! The society plays an important role. Its good that you have accepted yourself as gay but not being able to do things openly(like holding hands, kissing, showing love in public) kinda like forced you to be closeted. Because it is still not very much accepted by the public, some people will start to think they are weirdos and in order to break out of that, they start thinking that being gay is cursed. Probably things will be different in the US or Japan

Things are changing through time, last time we chinese are like closet with locks(So be grateful now :thumb: ). We cant hold hands, kiss and show love to public(even for man-woman relationship). But what are we now? Things are changing,be it technology, knowledge, human thoughts and even more...Even Taiwan has gay parade, I strongly believe that singapore would be able to do so. Be it 10yrs, 100yrs and even 1000yrs.Lets work harder for the future :D

We AJ/Gay/Lesbian/nobody, all of us need friends=)

Of course being different from most people will post many challenges in our lives.

There is no point complaining about it as we can't be someone else other then ourselves.

To deny who we are is to deny life and cheat ourselves and others.

To do so is definitely foolish and evil.

Who is to say Homosexuality is not natural?

Some old wise views or old wives views?

Does it mean that we are capable of choosing who we want to be necessitate that we have to choose against ourselves to fit into some others system? To trade happiness for some others acceptance?

Do I put complete faith in writings that we humans are so capable of using to manipulate each other.

I believe in the greater good that I have seen, that lies within the lies of knowledge.

It is not so small as to discriminate so unnecessarily.

It is pro-life, pro-happiness and pro-unity.

What is not natural when I am most beautiful doing what I am born to do and create for myself a happy life?

When I dance with others who came to join me in the same tune.

When I discriminate not and hurt no other with what I do?

When I am willing to share this world with others who are different from me.

When many others who claim the rightful natural place are wrought with anger, hatred and fumbled the living world with a muddled vision in life?

The power to choose to be happy is with every human being regardless of orientation. You can live a moralistic gay life or a promiscuous one. It is the same choices straight people have to make, just different in the way it is delivered. You can't blame others as you are an important building block. Sturdy yourself and other blocks will be attracted to you.

One must have courage to believe in oneself and others. To build life and dreams together.

-

Edited by Mandrake

It is what it is, it needn't be defined. It is absolute.

i was born to be gay

but i hate to be gay

i hate de gay life

GOD go to die......

well, some pple r born wif some deformities

some born a bit retarded.

my mom got diabetes even tho she eat healthily all her life

some pple lose d function of thier kidney tru no fault of their own

we r born gay/bi or it develope slowly..

its uncomfortable to hav diebetes, lost kidney, physical diabilities, born gay

my point is..everyone have their fare share of troubles/ issues.

we didnt ask for it.

we deal with it.

dont say its a curse...

but its nt a curse.

Guest doublecurse

If being gay is a curse then being gay and hiv+ is a double curse. When I discovered I was gay I didn't jumped up with joy and celebrate but lived with it with a lot of guilt ( I was a christian) and hide it from everyone close or otherwise. Of course then I met other gays and they are the only ones who knew I was gay. Then when I become hiv+, I have to hide from everyone in the whole world except without choice the medical people helping me with the disease. I'm desperately searching for a way to die peacefully without my family and friends knowing I'm hiv+

Is being left handled a curse?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

If being gay is a curse then being gay and hiv+ is a double curse. When I discovered I was gay I didn't jumped up with joy and celebrate but lived with it with a lot of guilt ( I was a christian) and hide it from everyone close or otherwise. Of course then I met other gays and they are the only ones who knew I was gay. Then when I become hiv+, I have to hide from everyone in the whole world except without choice the medical people helping me with the disease. I'm desperately searching for a way to die peacefully without my family and friends knowing I'm hiv+

That's a horrible awareness you are living with, knowing your days are numbered. The only consolation is you know you are coming to an end, most of us don't, but we could pass away the very next moment.

Guest Ironrod

These days being HIV+ is not a death sentence....you can still lead a normal life for up to 10 years if u have proper medical care.

In fact its not a bad idea to know your days are numbered because you can plan your life priorities better.

Don't keep dwelling on death, you can still live a meaningful life plus 10 years is not that short......

hmm, don't really see it as a curse but rather a chance to be unique and special. Why be like everyone else when you can be a "star" right? haha though most of the time I feel that I would rather be straight if I had a choice only because society accepts it better. Yea, I tend to have conflicting ideas, but perhaps its because I haven't experienced the open gay-life yet?

Guest G for Good

Being gay is a bliss :thumb:

Man & Man relationship is the ideal relationship in the world, as we understand each other completely. Our mind can be aligned perfectly.

Whereas cross sexual relationship is so much different. Ladies are so unpredictable and their mindset is so much complex and different from Men :wacko:

Being gay is a bliss :thumb:

Man & Man relationship is the ideal relationship in the world, as we understand each other completely. Our mind can be aligned perfectly.

Whereas cross sexual relationship is so much different. Ladies are so unpredictable and their mindset is so much complex and different from Men :wacko:

Don't agree. ''Man can completely understand each other''. There are so many male friends- straight, bi, gay that I don't understand. To be patient, considerate and understanding will probably be the key to better relationships. Man or woman is the same. Call that matching frequency or chemistry.=)

• 7 months later...
Guest Lonelyboy

Hey all. I just wanna ask y'all a question. How do you lead a life as a homosexual? I'm feeling depressed and really. The dude that I like is straight, and I've been trying to move on for two years already, but I cannot seem to do so. Thus I've got no special someone to lean on. I cannot reveal anything about myself being gay to my family, because I know once I'm out, I'll be out from the family. My family is devoted to Christ. I can never tell my friends as they are anti-homo. I feel that I have no one to turn to. Life is perhaps meaningless. I have good friends, family who will never accept me for who I am. I tried to change but I just cannot. I've been trying to push aside all e emotions by playing sports excessively. Sometimes I ven resort to pain. Argh, I'm out of options.

Guest spirit

guess u need to know more frens from this circle bah... need a listening ear to hear ur troubles etc... cheer up... some of us kinda in the same situations until we found frens here...

I live my life out and proud and tell the world to suck it if they don't like it. But to get there, the most important is to be financially independent first, surround yourself with friends who embrace you for who you are.

As for religion, just as in the OT, homosexuality is a sin, so is wearing clothes made from fabrics that is not 100% cotton or linen. Your family got to realise everything written in the Bible is contextual to the times the Israelites were living in then. Having said that, you are not going to change how they feel about homosexuality etc. It is selective religious tolerance. You just have got to survive through this period of time, study hard, and pursue your dreams to be happy.

As for the guy you are infatuated with, move on. He is not worth it. In the ideal world, we would want the object of our affection to return in kind, however it is rarely so in reality. If you cannot change the reality, you just got to accept it and move on. The only way you may remotely stand a chance with the dude you like is that he is gay as well. Even so, if you are not his type, it is not going to make a difference to your situation.

Life will get better as you get older. Be patient.

Love. 

Guest Guest

Hey all. I just wanna ask y'all a question. How do you lead a life as a homosexual? I'm feeling depressed and really. The dude that I like is straight, and I've been trying to move on for two years already, but I cannot seem to do so. Thus I've got no special someone to lean on. I cannot reveal anything about myself being gay to my family, because I know once I'm out, I'll be out from the family. My family is devoted to Christ. I can never tell my friends as they are anti-homo. I feel that I have no one to turn to. Life is perhaps meaningless. I have good friends, family who will never accept me for who I am. I tried to change but I just cannot. I've been trying to push aside all e emotions by playing sports excessively. Sometimes I ven resort to pain. Argh, I'm out of options.

You might want to see a counsellor or psychologist? I think there's this organization called ooga chaga which may help you. What some of those people say is very true. You got to be financially independent so you don't live under the mercy of people you depend on. So study very hard and get a good job. With money, you can go anywhere. As for friends, if they can't accept you for who you are, for what is an inborn and inseparable part of you, why keep those so called "friends"? You don't need anyone's approval to exist. You are better off with people who accept and respect your true identity right from the start. Be strong. Life is tough, even tougher for sexual minority youths.

Guest Blaidd_Drwg

Well... Another alternative is to not make your identity such a conscious issue. The more you think about it in loops, the more you aggravate your current situation.

You are a human first before you are gay or any other kind of identity. You are wonderful as who you are and you have many other identities and interests to grasp onto.

Seek out other identities that take higher priority than what you currently grasp. Like maybe if you have a humanitarian identity, you can join some charitable activities? or if you have an activist identity, you can join some awareness campaign or rights campaign.

You are already doing something good by playing sports, but your too conscious mind is just devouring the rest of you. I'm not sure how old you are but as you further add years to your age, you will over-come this.

It's all about putting your thought energies into the right channel. If you keep on thinking about your dilemma without finding a solution, you're just digging a deeper hole.

PS: If I assume that you are still in secondary school and your friends are the same, I think you don't need to worry about them hating your orientation too soon. Eventually as they grow up and their horizons broaden, they will learn to accept it in future when you do come out.

Edited by Blaidd_Drwg

I know it's kinda hard to tell your friend about your real 'status'. But i told my best friends. 2 are guys and 1 is a girl. They were shocked at first but now they accept as who i am. Even my guy best friend, help me whether the guy i like suit me or not. But u need to check first la whether they extremely hate homosexual. Ermm, and another thing, if u want to tell them, it will be better if u say that u r bi instead of gay :)

• Guest locked this topic