Male HQ

Looking For Ltr....

• 2 weeks later...

In my opinion..communication is what makes a relationship last long....

I'm not saying that nights of passion won't strengthen the bond but then..in my opinion getting to know the other person and ensuring that both have mutual love before moving on is what makes relations last... xDDD...

I agree that I might be a little superficial as I do think that it's difficult for me to get attached to someone without at least some average looks...but I also do see the importance in having inner qualities..><;...

You can complain that roses have thorns, or you can also rejoice that thorns have roses

In my opinion..communication is what makes a relationship last long....

I'm not saying that nights of passion won't strengthen the bond but then..in my opinion getting to know the other person and ensuring that both have mutual love before moving on is what makes relations last... xDDD...

I agree that I might be a little superficial as I do think that it's difficult for me to get attached to someone without at least some average looks...but I also do see the importance in having inner qualities..><;...

i totally agree... but sometimes one does qns if one is expecting too much from the whole idea of unconditional love sold by the media... but i still have faith...:)

7e2fbc67a221a5858ac06fceeeded8a7.jpeg

eh handsome guy, get it over .....

human life is just like the weather ........

...... and now along with climate change ..... eeeerrrrrmmm ......

relationship will also change (beside partners) ....... until u ....... aaaaaarrrggg

up 2 ur imagination .......

i totally agree... but sometimes one does qns if one is expecting too much from the whole idea of unconditional love sold by the media... but i still have faith...:)

Lol..I've still yet to pop my bubble on unconditional love. If there's someone that I'm attracted to and coincidentally that person is attracted to me and that if we really get together, I'm sure I'm able to provide that 'unconditional love' to that person. Provided that I'm given back the same amount of 'love' I give out.

You can complain that roses have thorns, or you can also rejoice that thorns have roses

Lol..I've still yet to pop my bubble on unconditional love. If there's someone that I'm attracted to and coincidentally that person is attracted to me and that if we really get together, I'm sure I'm able to provide that 'unconditional love' to that person. Provided that I'm given back the same amount of 'love' I give out.
hahaha... well... its hard to measure the same amnt of love though.... wat? in grammes?? hahahah......

hahaha... well... its hard to measure the same amnt of love though.... wat? in grammes?? hahahah......

Yea, where's my weighing machine HAHA...joking xD...

By my heart.

hahaha... but unconditional love means nt expecting anything in return... hence , UN-conditional rite.... no conditions attached..

Oh HAHA...sorry xD...Looks like I've misunderstood the meaning.

I guess unconditional love for me would only happen if I really love that person...well it rarely happens but yea there was once.

I tried looking for one. But its all about physical and nothing abt feelings and love. So, had decided to end the relationship.

I've never been in a relationship lol...but I'm pretty sure that I'm looking for one that has mutual love.

Hi... Im 20/174/60... im mixed chi and eurasian and im currently serving ns waiting to enter uni... would love to meet a potential bf... im a pure btm... hope to hear from u guys....

Do you mind that i am married?

Married_Top@hotmail.com

We should continue to assure ourselves that in this fast pace environment, so long as we still hold the belief, it would be possible.

LTR, governed by look and bod, will not flourish and last.

On the other hand, if values are placed on personality and trust, that will prevail.

Love this song as it describes the feelings of many like minded friends.

One song to describe this feeling.

[/quothis song is beautifyl....:D

We should continue to assure ourselves that in this fast pace environment, so long as we still hold the belief, it would be possible.

LTR, governed by look and bod, will not flourish and last.

On the other hand, if values are placed on personality and trust, that will prevail.

Love this song as it describes the feelings of many like minded friends.

473']

One song to describe this feeling.

[/quothis song is beautifyl....:D