Male HQ

Unusual Sex Encounters

jason

Guest What the *&^!@%

Hunk in bra and panties???!! You know...what really turns me off are sissy guys in bras and panties...but what tops the list is someone who is supposedly manly who is in bra and panties. I tell you...its more disgusting than a pile of decaying shit!

Hunk in bra and panties???!! You know...what really turns me off are sissy guys in bras and panties...but what tops the list is someone who is supposedly manly who is in bra and panties. I tell you...its more disgusting than a pile of decaying shit!

I think the gay terminology for those guys is mm = 'macho mary' :D

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

Guys,

Do you know what the Rainbow Flag represents? People of every kind, including sissy guys, cross dressers, and .... Men-who-have-sex-with-men (MSM). That's right, you and me.

Already all the straight guys find MSM disgusting, and are cursing us. Why then do we have to discriminate against each other? If somebody is not your type, that's that. He may just be somebody else's type.

Now for my advertisment:

As for me, I don't mind uncles who are not 100% masculine. Love to service a clean cut uncle (no moustache or goatee) above 45yo. If he likes to fxxk my face.... oooo, even better. Am 35 168 80 Chn flexi.

SP

We see things not as they are, but as WE are - The Talmud

When the student is ready, the teacher will appear - The Buddha

I hv a frd who had tried wearing his NS uniform on one occassion.

(hint: its in BLUE COLOR) HA HA HA..Apparently, the guy he had it wif was very very excited & thrilled.

They actually role played "spot check" & "strip search".The other guy was a suspect of hiding drugs.. ha ha ha ha.. Innovative hor & sounds a scene from XXX movies....

i once did it with a mature NS officer. he was daring enough to bring me home when his family was out of town.

when i got to know his rank, i requested to F him in his no.1. he gladly agreed.

i turned up the 2nd time, bringing my no.4 and did it with him while he was in no.1.

honestly the sex was average, but the thrill of watching your hard cock sticking out of your no.4 entering the ass of someone wearing no.1 was priceless... :P

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

i once did it with a mature NS officer. he was daring enough to bring me home when his family was out of town.

when i got to know his rank, i requested to F him in his no.1. he gladly agreed.

i turned up the 2nd time, bringing my no.4 and did it with him while he was in no.1.

honestly the sex was average, but the thrill of watching your hard cock sticking out of your no.4 entering the ass of someone wearing no.1 was priceless... :P

what did u tell yr family? open/silent mob? :P

Bra and panties ....no big deal...

I once met a hunk who was in bra and panties, and a big auntie wig and full make up..lips stick and blusher...

I turned tail and ran away....cos he just looks crazy! :yuk:

Some time ago I had fun with a daring bondage slut. He like to be tied up nakedwith rope and blindfolded and then you can do almost anything to him. Damn hot. He said he also like to be gangbanged when tied like that ! Pity I didnt get contact

you mean when he opened the door, you saw him like that ? was he topless ?

Bra and panties ....no big deal...

I once met a hunk who was in bra and panties, and a big auntie wig and full make up..lips stick and blusher...

I turned tail and ran away....cos he just looks crazy!

• Guest locked this topic