Male HQ

Smoking During Sex

Youtube

Recently I hooked up with this middle-aged hunky uncle who liked to take puffs in between our sessions. Once, he offered me a puff. Thinking it was fun to try, I smoked a stick... Now, whenever we hook up, we would be puffing away... and I've gotten hooked. Damn. It's damn difficult to quit! <_<

Tks for a timely reminder.

I reckon that once in a while, it is good that some brothers here take time to share his experience on things that can impact & change a person's life.

When in the heat of the moment, it is so easy to fall prey to unscupulous men.

So while we can play hard, we must also keep a clear mind to stay clear of addictive stuff.

You get more things done with sugar than with vinegar.

:D

smoking is habitual....

not necessary you have addicted...it takes sometime before your body gets to addiction..its just that you have get urself a habit of puffing while sexing him....

well....try to stop before you deepen your addiction...

saying at a puffers' pt of view..coz I puff..

cheers

Guest tried smoking

The first one or 2 cigarettes is unlikely to get you addicted to smoking.

I have smoked a cigarette on maybe 3 occasions but did not get hooked to smoking.

:D

smoking is habitual....

not necessary you have addicted...it takes sometime before your body gets to addiction..its just that you have get urself a habit of puffing while sexing him....

well....try to stop before you deepen your addiction...

saying at a puffers' pt of view..coz I puff..

cheers

I've been smoking regularly ever since I met him, which is like a month ago... damn. Quitting is hard...

• Guest locked this topic