Male HQ

Birthday Sabo + Prank / Forced Strip / Hazing [Nsfw] (Compiled)

His right thigh got a patch of hair? Turned off :(

you are letting your imagination go wild . The dark blue blur looks like the top of his pants but caught with a low shutter of the camera phone therefore it appears blurred , that part of the pats moved too fast for the camera to capture clearly and in still frames.

I thought it was some hair patch growing from a gigantic mole patch near his knee, sadly it is not. LOL

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

My friend's birthday coming up.

Hope a sabo happens. Would love to get my hands on his tool and make him cream.

Don't wait for yr friends to start the sabo. To make sure it happens you start it off. I did that last time to start off and I got to touch my best friend's dick and even shaked it a few times. So hot....I still JO thinking abt it...haha.

Guest guest

His birthday celebration is this weekend. It's a small gathering with all guys so can definitely be rowdy and play. What should I do? :P

Guest Guest

Secret chat with all the friends to agree on stripping him and JO him......

Then after he made his wish and blew the candle, you can start by shouting let's mKe his wish come through.....and proceed to grab him lah

Guest guest

My friend is damn hot. I really want to see him cum! See his look of pleasure as he shoots his load. I hope this will really happen at his party this weekend!

I'm just quite shy to initiate the sabo plan with the other guys. Scared they will be like WTF, are you gay? Why you want us to touch his dick?

My friend is damn hot. I really want to see him cum! See his look of pleasure as he shoots his load. I hope this will really happen at his party this weekend!

I'm just quite shy to initiate the sabo plan with the other guys. Scared they will be like WTF, are you gay? Why you want us to touch his dick?

Just say people do that in the army too. If they are still apprehensive, say jo using a plastic bag la. No biggie.

Guest Guest

Ok lah, since your friend is so hot....ask your group of friends what you all should do at the party. See if anyone brings up party sabo. If so, you can innocently ask so what we do to him huh? If no one brings it up, you can say must do something memorable for him. Continue to ask leading questions until some brave soul suggests sabo. In the act of sabo, no one will know who is touching who....because the bd boy will be struggling and screaming, while the rest enjoying!

i think celebrating your friend's birthday at fish and co is like a prank too. everybody just stares at you when the waiters and waitresses sing you a birthday song, its embarrassing. i don't ever. want. to. celebrate. my.birthday. there.

Edited by Jimmy Lee

i think celebrating your friend's birthday at fish and co is like a prank too. everybody just stares at you when the waiters and waitresses sing you a birthday song, its embarrassing. i don't ever. want. to. celebrate. my.birthday. there.

Haha, even the waiters n waitresses are not embrass sing u a birthday song, so u just sit back n relax lar.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

Well, i know what to plan for you next time, Muahahahaha

Cooking is my passion. Music is my life. Reading is my sanity. 

Bitching about you keeps me happy. 

"People fear because of a lack of understanding, and a lack of understanding comes from a lack of proper communication on both parties, so to resolve fear we need to first resolve communication"

Guest guest

Just say people do that in the army too. If they are still apprehensive, say jo using a plastic bag la. No biggie.

Ok lah, since your friend is so hot....ask your group of friends what you all should do at the party. See if anyone brings up party sabo. If so, you can innocently ask so what we do to him huh? If no one brings it up, you can say must do something memorable for him. Continue to ask leading questions until some brave soul suggests sabo. In the act of sabo, no one will know who is touching who....because the bd boy will be struggling and screaming, while the rest enjoying!

Ok, I'll try to do all of that. Thanks so much guys! His birthday celebration is this Sunday. I've not even seen his cock before. I am so horny about the pssibility that I may be less than 2 days away from seeing his manhood for the first time, touching it, and maybe even making it shoot his hot manly load!

Wish me luck!!!

Guest Guest

Hehe...so exciting to be seeing and touching and may be even stroking your buddy's cock. Just make sure you don't get too excited until you shook first! You may want to JO before you attend the party, just in case.

Good luck

Guest guest

The dropbox links are working again! Thank you pinhunk and uploader, you're awesome!

Now if only more people had stories to share like the smoking hot ones on the first few pages, this thread would be perfect! =) C'mon guys... don't be shy. No sabo happened in army, school, chalet?

lets organised sabo birthday parties !

Do that somewhere else, not here in the Main forum.

Please do not post your ad on the Main Forum which is meant for discussion.

If you want to post an Ad, do that in the Personal folder.

You are hereby given 1 warning point. With more warning points, you will face suspension and or ban from the forum.

Take heed.

GM

P/s your post will be remove.

Guest Guest

Ok, I'll try to do all of that. Thanks so much guys! His birthday celebration is this Sunday. I've not even seen his cock before. I am so horny about the pssibility that I may be less than 2 days away from seeing his manhood for the first time, touching it, and maybe even making it shoot his hot manly load!

Wish me luck!!!

So TS, did you succeed in seeing and stroking your hot friends rod? Do tell us or better still post a pic of his cock!

Guest guest

Can someone describe what happened in the vid? The guy really got made to cum by his friends? If that is so, first time such a video of a sabo going all the way till cum! That is the hottest and very rare.

Since its all planned, then should get one better camera .. to make it clear .. its so blurry .. can get to see the birthday boy's Ass Crack and Bulge in his undies

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

• G_M locked this topic