Male HQ

Gay Please Stop Using Eye Contact

Guest Daoist Confucius

Guest Daoist Confucius

I dont know why Gays whether by nature or changed, must look around for same species when they saw handsome man like me. It is an insult to men when Gays look at them as we are man only like pretty girls so I always point middle finer to them becuse you Gays deserve it to be insulted and no laws and Asian society will accept you too bad so you better got to temple stay until end and hope next life choose your parents properly to be real man.

Guest iz_ariays

I think it should be a sort of compliment for you, self-proclaimed handsome person. There's nothing wrong with admiring someone for his/her looks.

Of course, there has got to be a limit and that particular person shouldn't be too intrusive.

A glance once or twice is fine, but generalising PLUS just because of an incident doesn't really make you "good-looking" on the inside.

Edited by iz_ariays

Guest dazzled

My grammar teacher use to say...never construct sentences with too many words. Considering that there are no spelling or grammar errors, people will sometimes have problems understanding.. :lol: See above.

I dont know why Gays whether by nature or changed, must look around for same species when they saw handsome man like me. It is an insult to men when Gays look at them as we are man only like pretty girls so I always point middle finer to them becuse you Gays deserve it to be insulted and no laws and Asian society will accept you too bad so you better got to temple stay until end and hope next life choose your parents properly to be real man.

What are you doing on a gay forum? I think you are a deep closet gay. Only a gay will know that they are being "eyed" by another men.

I think it is sad that as a Buddhist, you cannot accept others who are different from you.

You should be the person to go to your temple to pray that you better don't turn gay. Because you might be gay yourself and that it would be your retribution for not accepting others who are different from yourself.

I will pray for you to go through life as a gay so that you will understand the difficulty of what gays goes through.

Namaste!

Guest iz_ariays

What are you doing on a gay forum? I think you are a deep closet gay. Only a gay will know that they are being "eyed" by another men.

I think it is sad that as a Buddhist, you cannot accept others who are different from you.

You should be the person to go to your temple to pray that you better don't turn gay. Because you might be gay yourself and that it would be your retribution for not accepting others who are different from yourself.

I will pray for you to go through life as a gay so that you will understand the difficulty of what gays goes through.

Namaste!

Precisely! I think that he feels so ugly on the inside that he had to resort to "fingering" us just to make himself feel better.

fxxk off.

Guest Ah Jie

Hmmm......死相。。。臭男人。。。we all know although your mouth say like this, your heart is love us one.....

Of course you notice us looking at you because you are also looking at us mah......死相。。。臭男人。。。还不是偷看我们?喜欢就敢敢来嘛。。。。。。。阿姐爱你! 阿姐的CB嘴为你开大大。。。。。。。你要上、要下、要前、要后,阿姐让你随便来。。。。。。

阿姐最了解你了,you point middle finger signalling want to poke right.......死相。。。臭男人。。。好爱你!

We not going anywhere else to stay。。。。阿姐要住你家,天天和你干到底。。。。。厨房、客厅、厕所随地来,你爸如果有兴趣,我们也可以合力把他“开一开”。

We cannot listen to your advice of choosing parents because you also didn't choose properly mah.....they give birth to 野祸胎like you.

阿姐爱死你了。。。。。。。。。。。。。好"man"

Guest Qooooo

This guy is jux some gay-basher...who probably in denial....who visit gay site and insult gay...so ironic....I believe all beautiful things deserves attention no matter who its from...its a privilege so enjoy...

I would think it not worth replying to a guy who thinks so highly of himself .

Hmmm......死相。。。臭男人。。。we all know although your mouth say like this, your heart is love us one.....

Of course you notice us looking at you because you are also looking at us mah......死相。。。臭男人。。。还不是偷看我们?喜欢就敢敢来嘛。。。。。。。阿姐爱你! 阿姐的CB嘴为你开大大。。。。。。。你要上、要下、要前、要后,阿姐让你随便来。。。。。。

阿姐最了解你了,you point middle finger signalling want to poke right.......死相。。。臭男人。。。好爱你!

We not going anywhere else to stay。。。。阿姐要住你家,天天和你干到底。。。。。厨房、客厅、厕所随地来,你爸如果有兴趣,我们也可以合力把他“开一开”。

We cannot listen to your advice of choosing parents because you also didn't choose properly mah.....they give birth to 野祸胎like you.

笑翻了。。。

Guest untoward of

郑阿姐万岁!

I dont know why Gays whether by nature or changed, must look around for same species when they saw handsome man like me. ..

你是以什么心情把字句輸入鍵盤? 表达情感之后,是否能够较冷静下来?

一个不能坦然诚实面对自己的人, 注定是个悲剧人物. 不妨放眼用心踏出第一步,

你或许会发现, 毎个人都有可取的一面. 给自己的心放一个长假,

不要施加无谓的烦恼和压力;让自己迷惑、困扰, 得以整理、松懈一下.

People stare at you not because you are handsome, because you look like a freak, and no gays in any right mind wants to look like you. In fact , any straight guys will think you look like a freak. Needless to say gays.

They also realized your parents didn't pray hard enough in temples that they ended up giving birth to a freak like you.

Sure, pray harder, the most you get incarnated as a drag in your next life. That will be the best deal the Gods can give you

Sticking out your middle finger? Don't be shy - girl - if you need a fxxk, just say so. That will be..... finger licking good.

Your England so powderful that I don't understand what you are trying to say. If you want to improve on your English, I suggest buying primary school textbooks and start all over again.

You may be good-looking, or handsome, but if your literary level falls below the average person, you are just as worthless as a piece of walking slab of meat to me.

Thank god you're only handsome, but have no brains to go along.

Huh? Hello, please learn to speak and write English properly before you post your crap here. Then, at least, we'll still respect you for being able to construct your bullcrap in COMPREHENSIBLE English!

"I look upon those who would deny others the right to urge and argue their position, however irksome and pernicious they may seem, as intellectual and moral cowards."

-- William E. Borah

Guest Wah Piang

1) If you're really who you say you are, You're most definitely a Christian. Although you did not mention anything about being a Buddhist, your nick suggests so and it's probably done to mislead readers.

2) Life is about Choices : You can choose to be arrogant, egoistic, rude and insulting, or ;

You can choose to be arrogant, egoistic, rude and insulting, in good English.

3) Get a life, you're quite pathetic.

Guest guest

What some of u guys n QM said is most likely true. During the army days, i met 2 - 3 guys tat keep passing unpleasant remarks about gays when gay-related topics were discussed. many years later, i caught them ( at different occasions), cruising guys at some famous swimming pools. So this guy must be a closeted gay and I think he hated himself so vent frustration on others.

of course, i will look twice to confirm you are really a she dressed as a he

Guest Erotictales

Or, this is another one of those brainwashed, ballless kids trained to sing and foam at the mouth and shiver about "family love."

Funny why the nickname, DAOIST. Like as if trying to drag TAOISM into the fray.

Guest Wah Piang

Funny why the nickname, DAOIST. Like as if trying to drag TAOISM into the fray.

1) It's simply bad English.

2) So that he/she can claim that he/she never said that he/she was with that Belief.

3 words

Pathetic Attention Seeker

Guest Centrino

My grammar teacher use to say...never construct sentences with too many words. Considering that there are no spelling or grammar errors, people will sometimes have problems understanding.. :lol: See above.

You must be half asleep...there were grammar errors... lots of it. I read his post, and gave up halfway. Too much effort needed to try to decifer his English... Anyway, I'm sure he is gay. No reason for him to post here otherwise.

I dont know why Gays whether by nature or changed, must look around for same species when they saw handsome man like me.

You are mistaken, they stared at you because they have never seen a guy with his dick growing out from in between his eyes.

Just another bored guy seeking desperate attention. Lame to the maX with the capital X.

I'm 36 168 58 sweet and friendly guy looking for oral fun, hangout buddies, badminton buddies, and bf/partner if possible

Guest dazzled

You must be half asleep...there were grammar errors... lots of it. I read his post, and gave up halfway. Too much effort needed to try to decifer his English... Anyway, I'm sure he is gay. No reason for him to post here otherwise.

Aiyoh! I was not sleeping dear! I meant to say that even if there are no grammar & spelling errors,never construct long sentences lah! Obviously what that guy posted is unacceptable by the the Queen's standards...haha!Pengsan! :lol:

Guest alien

As silly as this sounds, you guys might have just fallen into his trap by reacting the way he wants you all to. So I suggest we all just ignore this thread altogether...

Thinking the same, i think this person just want us to react this way, and i guess he must be laughing now!

Guest buda

Die, next life u sure kenna be a ugly bottom fxxked million tiumes by people all over the world.

My dog would like to fxxk u now.

Guest -why not-

Unsure what makes you write for the above. If u think so highly and good about yourself, think twice. However, this does not make others think u could even make it. Whether if u are gay, bi and straight or whatever shit; you know yourself better; what goes around comes around! Don't be a coward in your own comfortzone..

Please have a respect for your own parents.. and self respect.

Guest DaoGay Confused

Guys by nature are Gays. They changed to Bi/ Straight when they see women. It is an insult to straight men when Gays/ Bi have sex with men/women, as straight men can only have sex with women. We do not point middle finger to anyone because no one deserves to be insulted in this manner, including women. We do not need law, but society/ family/ friends to accept us for what we are and we do not live in denial. We do not blame our parents for what we are and we are real man cos we f**k men. You better pray that you will write better English in your next life, so that your parents will be proud of you. Ok? :lol:

think they looked at u and are going like 'g...what a hideous hideous creature......If I'm the parent of that creature I would have killed it when it was born!'

Guest lex19

JUST SHUT THE fxxk UP IF U KNW NUTS

AND I THINK U BETTER LOOK AT THE MIRROR FIRST LA GOSH

GET A LIFE MAN

I PITY UR MUM FOR HAVING A SON LIKE U

FOREVER A WEAKLING HAHA

• Guest locked this topic