Male HQ

Tribute To Thread Contributors

Nice-36

BW is a good place to relax and unwind in after a day's work, and I appreciate the time and effort put in by all contributors to make this forum lively n fun.

What sets this forum apart from others is that the people here are generally nice and civil but more importantly, have no major chip on their shoulders. To start the topic, let me list 2 of my favourites.

1, Gachi Muchi - direct and str8 to the point in his comments, and alw offers a balanced perspective to the topic. At times, he can be funny too.

2. OralB - cool headed and measured in this reply, and mediates well when topic gets too heated.

Feel free to add other contributors that strike a chord with u and whom u think deserve special mention. I feel this bit of recognition will encourage them to write more. More importantly, this will signal to them that their effort has not gone unnoticed.

You get more things done with sugar than with vinegar.

2. OralB - cool headed and measured in this reply, and mediates well when topic gets too heated.

hhahahaha

thanx N36

i guess i am cool headed when it is not my problem, look at what i have written, my personal maybe as messy than everyone else.

it is always easy to be a couch critic, but when the you are facing the actual problem, it's entirely different story

a successful forum needs everyone's contribution, this is not a blog, no one hogs the limelight. like i always say, it helps to write down your feeling.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

• Guest locked this topic